This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when TAMU is sending their next round?

Reactions: 1 users
Third round of acceptances for UTHSCSA came out on Feb. 1 in 2017, which was a Wednesday, so maybe they will be coming out tomorrow... :shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just met my interviewer today while at the school and she said that they're getting ready to send out the 2nd round

That tells us nothing, yet somehow it makes me more antsy :nailbiting::nailbiting:

Reactions: 2 users
Third round of acceptances for UTHSCSA came out on Feb. 1 in 2017, which was a Wednesday, so maybe they will be coming out tomorrow... :shrug:
Was anyone able to verify that the 3rd round has already been sent out?

Was anyone able to verify that the 3rd round has already been sent out?
There are a lot of people on here anxiously awaiting that 3rd round of acceptances and since none of them (including myself) have posted that they were accepted, I'd say it's safe to assume it hasn't happened yet. I have, however, contemplated saying I got an acceptance notice just to mess with everyone. Just the inner troll in me.

Reactions: 3 users
There are a lot of people on here anxiously awaiting that 3rd round of acceptances and since none of them (including myself) have posted that they were accepted, I'd say it's safe to assume it hasn't happened yet. I have, however, contemplated saying I got an acceptance notice just to mess with everyone. Just the inner troll in me.
That's harsh homie haha, I was just trying to see how legit Spuran's claim was.

Guys, this waiting game is BRUTAL!!! :(:inpain:

Is it possible that SA has already sent out the 3rd round and no one has commented on this form? Has anyone called them recently? lol

Someone should definitely call and end this misery lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it possible that SA has already sent out the 3rd round and no one has commented on this form? Has anyone called them recently? lol
i mean the odds of that happening are very low, like c'mon not ONE person posted that they got in? another thing thats weird is that second round came out 1/5, so shouldn't 3rd round have come out somewhere two weeks later, aka after 1/19? so if anything, we should be waiting for 4th round right now, but even then, its been suspiciously quiet.

they dont start the two week intervals until after this 3rd round is sent out so this 3rd round has to be any day now

they dont start the two week intervals until after this 3rd round is sent out so this 3rd round has to be any day now
my friend was at the very last interview, and dr. malone said the 2 week interval starts after the second round? or maybe she heard it incorrectly:oops:

well i guess thats right since 3rd round being sent out signifies the ending of the 2nd round

wiris20110615-9423-1b9w9va-0.png
maybe this will help

Reactions: 8 users
Anxiously waiting for 3rd round of SA and 2nd for tamu as well!

upload_2018-2-9_11-15-21.png

Trying to figure out what SA admins mean by "after 2nd round"

Reactions: 6 users
They're not answering. Anyone live near the school that wants to head up there and get this resolved for us?

They're not answering. Anyone live near the school that wants to head up there and get this resolved for us?
As a current student at SA, I would highly advise against this. The school and the ideology it employs would not look kindly upon someone who is pushy and demands answers. They will send out acceptances when ready.

As a current student at SA, I would highly advise against this. The school and the ideology it employs would not look kindly upon someone who is pushy and demands answers. They will send out acceptances when ready.

It was a joke...just playing off our neuroticism..seriously, no one go up there lol

Prob not answering because they are still deliberating... or maybe they took the day off because they have finished and have an auto email set up :)

Why has this chat been so quiet during the weeknd?

Sa, stop playing with my emotions.....my emotions!!!!!:mad::mad:

Reactions: 4 users
No idea, SA is the only Texas school that didn’t gave me an interview two years in a row now

Okay do you know about SA maybe they sent out and ppl didnt update here on sdn?
I’ve been in touch with 4 people that are still waiting for 3rd rounds so I think its still safe to say they haven’t been sent out yet..!??!

A&M around 9am today confirmed!!

Since A&M just sent theirs out, ya'll think SA will very soon?

Since A&M just sent theirs out, ya'll think SA will very soon?
Once I saw that A&M had sent theirs out, my immediate thought was that the SA Adcom might wait until later in the week or even next week before they send the next round out so they can see who puts deposits down at A&M. But then again, I don't really know anything. Could happen at any time!

Once I saw that A&M had sent theirs out, my immediate thought was that the SA Adcom might wait until later in the week or even next week before they send the next round out so they can see who puts deposits down at A&M. But then again, I don't really know anything. Could happen at any time!
I thought it was may 1st when the texas schools can only see where other applicants put down their deposit.

I thought it was may 1st when the texas schools can only see where other applicants put down their deposit.
No, they can immediately see where students have placed deposits but they can’t offer acceptances to student who have already put deposits down with other TX schools after May 1st.

Reactions: 3 users
they HAD TO HAVE announced the 3rd round by now. this is just ridiculous. i've checked past years' threads and never has a school been this late lol.....
Has anyone tried calling or emailing Dr.Malone??? Sorry you guys are being tortured. I thought my 4 weeks was a long waaaaait so I can only imagine!

Has anyone tried calling or emailing Dr.Malone??? Sorry you guys are being tortured. I thought my 4 weeks was a long waaaaait so I can only imagine!
like that one ds4 from sa said last week, we just gotta wait until they are ready. still miserable tho...

they HAD TO HAVE announced the 3rd round by now. this is just ridiculous. i've checked past years' threads and never has a school been this late lol.....
This BY NO MEANS is a reliable way to find the answer lol... but I did go through the members on their FB page and only 1 or 2 people joined less than a month ago i.e 2 weeks ago - so if they had released another round I would think more people would have joined the group. (People always find the pages late so that explains the 1 or 2 right)

And yes this is making me crazy obviously o_O

Reactions: 5 users
Nothing, huh? I really thought someone would have sent something out today...

Reactions: 5 users
is the Houston class full now or what D:
You haven't heard anything bad yet so you're still in!! I honestly don't know, but one of my good friends who graduated C/O 2016 didn't get accepted to Houston until March 27th.

Their class is full and alternates have been selected and notified. you will get a official rejection in a month