1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Tucom

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by kappapiomega, Sep 18, 2002.

1. kappapiomega

kappapiomega Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey everybody,
    I just wanted to tell those of you who are applying to TUCOM, and haven't recieved any info on your secondary, to do a status check!! I had all of my stuff in on the 15th of August, and I hadn't heard a peep from them. Then I realized that I didn't recall getting a final notice that my file was complete. I E-mailed them and found out that my DO letter had been mis-filed!!!! They apologized for the inconvenience and promised that my file would be reviewed today. They were very nice about it so I am not dogging them by any means, however I wonder how this will affect my application or interview chances!!! Anybody have this happen to them??

Vanessa

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tkim

tkim 10 cc's cordrazine
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Well, they were still waiting for some LOR that I *thought* the school had sent, but didn't, so that set me back three weeks.

But honestly, it's still very early in the application cycle. September interviews, if I recall, were only for the early decision applicants. October is when everyone else is getting interviews. So unless you happen to have applied early decision with them, it's gonna be okay.

Good luck!

- Tae