You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UAZ 2024-2025 (c/o 2028 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
coo23036
New Member
can you send me the web link to the portal? I lost the email that had the link to it.No, the portal just said waitlist. Didn’t get an email or anything, just happened to check the portal!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
strawb3rre
New Member
IS acceptance! got the call at ~1:40pm cst, last name starts with K, and I interviewed on 11/15/2024. So excited to meet yall in the fall!
bingbong123
Full Member
can you send me the web link to the portal? I lost the email that had the link to it.
Were gonna get the calm at the end🙏😭I’m trying to reassure myself and everyone else, every train has an engine and a caboose. Somebody will be the last one to get a call at that 4 o’clock. Let’s hope that it’s one of us 🙏
Do we think portal and email for waitlist/rejections go out at once or are staggered?
Tiffany So
Full Member
It’s so odd that they don’t sent out rejections all at one time? 😳
Seems like its staggeredDo we think portal and email for waitlist/rejections go out at once or are staggered?
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
That’s who called me earlier ! I’m still mad about it😭The pharmacy called me and now my hr is through the roof
What time did it update that?Woops just checked my portal, I got waitlisted.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No idea. I just checked now at 3pmWhat time did it update that?
Rubygirl24
Full Member
OOS zero updates. Ugh
prevetchlo
New Member
OOS rejection, got an email. Genuinely can’t believe i didn’t even get waitlisted, this blows
Same rejected OOS. I was pretty shocked I didn’t even get waitlisted with the stats from last year but oh well! Ross for me!
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
IS and still no update 😅
IS and still no update [emoji28]
Same
I’m IS as well and nothing yet. Anything on your portals yet?Same
I’m IS as well and still no update. Anything updated on your portal yet?IS and still no update 😅
I interviewed 12/13 and haven’t heard anything and I’m IS last name PIS acceptance called at 12:57, interview 11/1 last initial M
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
I got waitlisted :/
I'm sorry <3I got waitlisted :/
On your email or portal?I got waitlisted :/
Did you get an email or check your portal?I got waitlisted :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Keep your head up!I got waitlisted :/
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
checked my portalDid you get an email or check your portal?
same here. it'll be okay!checked my portal
Refreshing everything and nothing on any of my stuff- not feeling too hot
drewexplores
New Member
No call yet or portal update. IS last name T
that's not a bad thing!!Refreshing everything and nothing on any of my stuff- not feeling too hot
just updated my portal to waitlisted
maybe you're really high on the list!!IS waitlisted for the third year in a row. Trying not to lose hope but it’s very hard
that's not a bad thing!!! your call might be coming!!Still nothing
OOS last name S interviewed 12/13. waitlisted portal updated. no email
Tiffany So
Full Member
OOS still no email, portal update, or call 😭 my heart
I feel uOOS still no email, portal update, or call 😭 my heart
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel u
I think this is a good sign! There's 20 minutes left! You must be the last calls!OOS still no email, portal update, or call 😭 my heart
Futuredmvdvm
Full Member
Welp. 20 more minutes. Currently freaking out whilst thinking of what my next steps are gonna be. Sad face
Please be true🙏I think this is a good sign! There's 20 minutes left! You must be the last calls!
Does anyone know how much the waitlist can move?
samosterdvm
New Member
IS interviewed 12/13 last name starts with O - no update