You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UAZ 2024-2025 (c/o 2028 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
USHI MY BELOVED NO!!! 😢Waitlisted 😭
bingbong123
Full Member
Does anyone else’s portal still say MMI scheduled as the main update?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine still says this too.Does anyone else’s portal still say MMI scheduled as the main update?
bingbong123
Full Member
[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]] minutes left and nothing on my end [emoji24] OOS interviewed early Oct
Tiffany So
Full Member
Mine does. It hasn’t updated sinceDoes anyone else’s portal still say MMI scheduled as the main update?
samosterdvm
New Member
YesDoes anyone else’s portal still say MMI scheduled as the main update?
520Those who got calls, was the area code 520 or 928?
drewexplores
New Member
Mine still says the same thingDoes anyone else’s portal still say MMI scheduled as the main update?
Tiffany So
Full Member
Right?? Like what is going on? 😭😭😭With 10 minutes left, I know it isn’t over until it’s over but I’m growing weary :/
Futuredmvdvm
Full Member
…the way my chest hurts so badly right now. I just need an answer
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
Does anyone know how many waitlisted spots there are and how fast they move?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure. Hopefully when we get an email they will clarifyDoes anyone know how many waitlisted spots there are and how fast they move?
Waitlists move as much as they need to. There’s no way to predict how far down the list a school will have to go. Even if there were trends, there are definitely outlier years where schools have more and less movement than others.
tinyhedgehog
New Member
is there anyway to find out how high on the waitlist you are?
Tiffany So
Full Member
Damn it’s almost time, and still no update for me
Futuredmvdvm
Full Member
Still nothing…
drewexplores
New Member
I'm sure if they are backed up they will keep going till they've gone through everyone
Idk if when they send the email they'll tell us our rank on the waitlist or not. In previous years, you could call or email and ask for your rank.is there anyway to find out how high on the waitlist you are?
Futuredmvdvm
Full Member
Attachments
Rubygirl24
Full Member
I’ve got nothing either. Waiting for a answer is brutal
Tiffany So
Full Member
I really hope they’re running behind I can’t take this anymore 😢
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
Thanks for doing that 🫶🏽I emailed about the waitlist rank……I’ll report back on their response!
I apologized for emailing them today of all days also.
I also emailedI emailed about the waitlist rank……I’ll report back on their response!
I apologized for emailing them today of all days also.
bingbong123
Full Member
Nothing yet for meee wah!!!!
samosterdvm
New Member
I wonder if they are still debating final decisions
Hello! UACVM admissions here! All admit calls have been made. Your portal will show if you are waitlisted or denied. We are still working on updating these statuses. If you don't have one, don't worry it will be updated by 4pm (AZ time). Emails will be coming as well and should be sent by the end of day. We will release waitlist ranking but not until 04/21.
bingbong123
Full Member
Waitlisted ):
Does anyone know how much the waitlist can move?
It varies. Last year almost moved by 50 or so spots of if I remember correctly but the year before only moved like 1 or 2
Futuredmvdvm
Full Member
Welp.
drewexplores
New Member
Waitlisted. What a bummer
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
Agreed. This is the 4th school I’ve been waitlisted by :/Waitlisted. What a bummer
Tiffany So
Full Member
My portal still hasn’t updated. This is so stressful 🙁
ATP since we know there are only rejections or waitlist left I’m not really missing anything. Finally going to try to take a nap since I have been up all night, running on an hour of sleep 😴My portal still hasn’t updated. This is so stressful 🙁
Futuredmvdvm
Full Member
OOS Waitlisted. I KNOW I shouldn’t complain but I would have rather had a yes or no. I don’t like this in between,possible kinda stuff. It’s like in one breath I have to plan a new life path andddd still leave room for the possibility of getting in.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too, I am right there with you! Waiting on one other school otherwise my only guaranteed acceptance is in the Caribbean. With my apartment, my animals, family everything relocating your whole life somewhere new is terrifying, but especially I really want to stay in the US. Prayers it works out for both of us 🙏OOS Waitlisted. I KNOW I shouldn’t complain but I would have rather had a yes or no. I don’t like this in between,possible kinda stuff. It’s like in one breath I have to plan a new life path andddd still leave room for the possibility of getting in.
I’m most likely going to remove myself from the waitlist! I’ll be visiting CSU in 2 weeks for accepted students day and will be making my decision then 🥹 so the WL will def move!
Keep your heads high! You WILL be a veterinarian and be able to do all the good you hope and wish to do 🖤
Keep your heads high! You WILL be a veterinarian and be able to do all the good you hope and wish to do 🖤
bingbong123
Full Member
I wonder if the waitlist will move before they release our ranks or if we won’t hear back until then
Viper41900
New Member
Is there going to be a groupchat for accepted applicants?🥺