University of Arizona c/o 2024?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They told us they plan on inviting 300 people total. As of 11/13 when I interviewed they had already invited about half of that.
Dang, I didn't know they were interviewing so early, mine isn't until 1/29! Ooof that's a lot of people! I know last year it was something like 280 were invited and about 250 showed up.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
oof that doesn't sound good for me
Don’t give up hope yet! They’re probably just trying to get through all the SA’s before sending out another group of interviews. At least that’s what I’m hoping!

Dang, I didn't know they were interviewing so early, mine isn't until 1/29! Ooof that's a lot of people! I know last year it was something like 280 were invited and about 250 showed up.
When did you get your invite!? We probably got them around the same time, I just think the spots fill up quickly.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got denied after review. Kinda expected it after I bombed the supplemental. Goodluck to the rest of you!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else who submitted the supplemental in September still waiting for a decision or just me? When I contact them they tell me I’m still being considered but I wonder if I’m in an unofficial alternate position or something.

Reactions: 9 users
Anyone else who submitted the supplemental in September still waiting for a decision or just me? When I contact them they tell me I’m still being considered but I wonder if I’m in an unofficial alternate position or something.
I submitted mine Sept 28th but still haven't heard anything...when did you ask them?

Yea I got a message on October 20 that mine is now under review after completing the supplemental September 17. Other than that, not a peep.

QUOTE="calliesmom2014, post: 22350473, member: 1019917"]
[/QUOTE]

I submitted mine Sept 28th but still haven't heard anything...when did you ask them?
Just a few days ago. Basically if you haven’t gotten a rejection you’re still being considered for an invite every week.

Vet school application processes are seriously the most stressful thing.

Just a few days ago. Basically if you haven’t gotten a rejection you’re still being considered for an invite every week.

Reactions: 5 users
Just got denied after review. Kinda expected it after I bombed the supplemental. Goodluck to the rest of you!
Oh no!!! I’m so sorry to hear that! Best of luck on the rest of your applications.

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Anybody get any news today???

• Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
They send out MMI invited every Monday. Just wanted to see if anyone heard anything yet today? I haven’t

How do you know it’s sent out every Monday?? I haven’t heard anything either

Per their admissions staff they send out interviews on Mondays and rejections on Wednesdays.

Per their admissions staff they send out interviews on Mondays and rejections on Wednesdays.
I saw someone posted that they received an invite last Wednesday, which was a surprise to me. Maybe it was a mistake? It was in the interview invites c/o 2025 thread.

I saw someone posted that they received an invite last Wednesday, which was a surprise to me. Maybe it was a mistake? It was in the interview invites c/o 2025 thread.
Just stalking every thread lol. Not sure what else to do with all this nervous energy!

I still haven't heard anything back lol, at this point I feel like I am either waitlisted or rejected. But I have been surprised before *nudge nudge at vet school*

I still haven't heard anything back lol, at this point I feel like I am either waitlisted or rejected. But I have been surprised before *nudge nudge at vet school*
To quote your profile pic... LET US INNNNNN

• Haha
I just got the email that my application is under review! Completed my supplemental on 10/11.

I just got the email that my application is under review! Completed my supplemental on 10/11.
I wonder how many more SA’s they have to go through. Also wonder how many more MMI slots they have available. Not over here obsessing or anything...

Reactions: 4 users
I wonder how many more SA’s they have to go through. Also wonder how many more MMI slots they have available. Not over here obsessing or anything...
Their website says they invite around 300 total people to interview, I'm not sure if it's true this year though.

Phew, finally got an interview invite! I completed my supplemental 9/28 and and got the email that my application was under review on 11/9, so this has been one loooong process. So stoked that I didn't bomb the supplemental like I feared!!

Phew, finally got an interview invite! I completed my supplemental 9/28 and and got the email that my application was under review on 11/9, so this has been one loooong process. So stoked that I didn't bomb the supplemental like I feared!!
Congratulations! So happy for you!

Did you get it just now?

Congratulations! I completed my SA 9/26 and got the under review email 11/17 and am still hoping for an interview

Reactions: 2 users
Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of us!!!

I submitted mine and was reviewed the same days! So fingers crossed!

And congratulations!

Just found out from admissions that they’re sending the first round of acceptances tomorrow!!

Omg!! Now I’m nervous. How did you find this out?

I emailed them a few questions on how they were notifying us and was told if you interviewed on 12/4 or earlier you would find out tomorrow!

Just found out from admissions that they’re sending the first round of acceptances tomorrow!!
This makes me a little nervous for those of us who haven’t been invited to interview yet.

I emailed them a few questions on how they were notifying us and was told if you interviewed on 12/4 or earlier you would find out tomorrow!
Ok!! I interviewed on 11/13 so I guess I hopefully will be hearing good news tomorrow! Hopefully they don’t make us wait too far into the day 😅😁

This makes me a little nervous for those of us who haven’t been invited to interview yet.

They do rolling admissions! In early December they hadn’t even interviewed enough people yet! Don’t worry!

Anyone heard anything today? I feel like I’m increasingly anxious knowing that invites go out on mondays now

I got the email that said that they are reviewing my supplemental application 12/09 but have not heard anything since then... are they even sending out more interview invites? :(

Mine started review in October and I haven’t heard a thing since. So I sure hope they’ll send out more invites!

I got the email that said that they are reviewing my supplemental application 12/09 but have not heard anything since then... are they even sending out more interview invites? :(

Just received an interview invite!!