University of Florida (UF) College of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Hey guys! To all accepted students, feel free to join the facebook group here: UFCD Class of 2027 | Facebook
Congrats and good luck to anyone that's still waiting to hear back!

Members don't see this ad.

Just a friendly reminder to please let schools know ASAP if you are not wanting to attend! It'll help the waitlist move for those who are still waiting to hear back <3
UF deposit only $200 so most will probably pay. Other schools have $1000 and $2000 deposits

Members don't see this ad :)
30 days after the initial acceptances and now they have the ability to give you only 15 days to accept in February.

I received an interview today!! Does anyone know how the interview is like, any tips please !! This is my top choice

Did anyone’s status change after interviewing back to application complete? Does that mean anything?

January! Not too long ago
Yea, that happened to me last year. The aadsas status updates mean different things to different schools, and some don't update them at all. You will drive yourself nuts trying to interpret

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a supplemental on 12/24 but still have not heard anything regarding an interview. How long does it usually take?

Has anyone gotten any updates from UF? I am still waiting a response since my interview in January and now am thinking they ghosted me

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed in beginning of February, rejected today. Good luck to everyone :)

can someone tell me if there’s a difference between alternate list and waitlist

So I emailed and this is what they send me yesterday.

“ Hi,

Thank you for your email. At this time, individuals on the wait list are given offers to fill spots until the class is filled (as candidates decline our offer, additional offers are made). Typically, the class is solidified in early to mid summer (June-July), and once orientation starts (August), the class is finalized at that point.

Best,

Office of Admissions
University of Florida | College of Dentistry”

So I emailed and this is what they send me yesterday.

“ Hi,

Thank you for your email. At this time, individuals on the wait list are given offers to fill spots until the class is filled (as candidates decline our offer, additional offers are made). Typically, the class is solidified in early to mid summer (June-July), and once orientation starts (August), the class is finalized at that point.

Best,

Office of Admissions
University of Florida | College of Dentistry”
Wouldn't have high hopes honestly