-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UW-Madison SVM c/o 2024
Started by Cobyology
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Likewise. Sigh.IS and no mail today :/
OOS waitlisted, good luck guys!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dogdoc2024
Full Member
IS, no letter yet!
pvchopefulco20204
Full Member
Anyone heard today? Still haven't gotten anything in the mail
OOS accepted! I just received my packet today. Will be declining my spot to attend another university. 😳
futuredvmag
New Member
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what state do you live in? I'm all the way in Florida and not sure how soon my stuff is going to come in😳OOS accepted! I just received my packet today. Will be declining my spot to attend another university. 😳
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what state do you live in? I'm all the way in Florida and not sure how soon my stuff is going to come in😳
Texas
I have also not received anything yet! OOSAnyone heard today? Still haven't gotten anything in the mail
Lambgirl123
New Member
I just called about getting a pdf and they said they would get it to you by Friday (if you call today) for anyone who hasn't gotten anything in the mail!
Lambgirl123
New Member
Do OOS people who have been accepted mind sharing their stats?
Last edited:
Also haven't heard anythingAnyone heard today? Still haven't gotten anything in the mail
OOS acceptance!!! I didn’t get any sort of call so was expecting the worst.
Last edited:
Do OOS people who have been accepted mind sharing their stats?
Overall GPA: 3.62
Science Prerequisite GPA: 3.78
Last 45 GPA: 3.78
GRE (V/Q/W): 150 (48%) / 156 (62%) / 4.5 (82%)
Do OOS people who have been accepted mind sharing their stats?
Cumulative GPA. 3.99
Science GPA: 3.96
Last 45: 4.0
GRE (Q/V/W): 159 (70%)/156(73%)/5(92%)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do OOS people who have been accepted mind sharing their stats?
Overall GPA: 3.53
Science Prerequisite GPA: 3.55
Last 30 GPA: 3.93
GRE (V/Q/W): 159/164/5
Lambgirl123
New Member
me!!!Has anyone else not gotten anything in the mail yet?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing for me eitherHas anyone else not gotten anything in the mail yet?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't gotten anything yet either 🙁Has anyone else not gotten anything in the mail yet?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Future_DVM_2023
Full Member
Is it alphabetical? I'm in milwaukee and still waiting to hear anything. I'd think the usps could get me a letter quicker than this!
Same! Im in Illinois so I thought I would hear sooner rather than later.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IS JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE!! 😀
dogdoc2024
Full Member
IS accepted! Can't wait to meet you all! Good luck everyone 🙂
kittywampus23
Full Member
Overall GPA: 3.98Do OOS people who have been accepted mind sharing their stats?
Science Prerequisite GPA: 3.97
Last 30 GPA: 3.96
GRE (V/Q/W): 156/150/4
Animal Experience: 10,000+ hrs
Veterinary Experience: ~4,200 hrs
Also had quite a bit of research hours and some extracurricular hours.
OOS still nothing in the mail 🙁
pvchopefulco20204
Full Member
OOS still nothing in the mail 🙁
I also haven't received anything even though many other applicants in my area heard back. I am confused. Admissions said all letters went out at the same time
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Overall GPA: 3.7Do OOS people who have been accepted mind sharing their stats?
Science Prerequisite GPA: 3.85
Last 30 GPA: 3.75
GRE (V/Q/W): 154/165/4.5
Me too! I'm also fairly close to Wisconsin, so when they said all the letters went out Friday I thought I would hear back quite soon. Guess that's not the case??I also haven't received anything even though many other applicants in my area heard back. I am confused. Admissions said all letters went out at the same time
Lambgirl123
New Member
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how much there wait list moved last year? (still haven't heard back btw)
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how much there wait list moved last year? (still haven't heard back btw)
I got waitlisted and in the letter, it said historically the past few years the OOS waitlist moved anywhere from 90 to 150 spots. That is to say, it is hard to predict how much the waitlist will move in a single year because it is highly variable, but that is how much it has moved in the past. I don't know how much it moves for IS though.
Still no letter for me today
OOS waitlist.
Does anyone know if there is a schedule for the open house for applicants at the end of this month?
What day is the open house? This doesn't give us OOS much time to plan for flights and accommodations. I haven't even received my letter yetDoes anyone know if there is a schedule for the open house for applicants at the end of this month?
The event is on Feb 28What day is the open house? This doesn't give us OOS much time to plan for flights and accommodations. I haven't even received my letter yet
Nothing for me also (Boston). The wait is killing me 🙁Still no letter for me today
I got my letter today. IS waitlisted
pvchopefulco20204
Full Member
OOS waitlist
Did they call?OOS waitlist
pvchopefulco20204
Full Member
Did they call?
No I got a letter in the mail today
gizzerlizzer
UW Madison SVM C/O 2024
Once you RSVP with the link they have in your letter, they send you an email stating it will go from about 12-4:30. Check in is around 12 and they didn't say much after that.Does anyone know if there is a schedule for the open house for applicants at the end of this month?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NotYerAvgBanana
Full Member
My parents said I received a letter from Wisc in the mail today...Not sure what's inside eek. Will they send info by email by any chance?
gizzerlizzer
UW Madison SVM C/O 2024
Unfortunately not without requesting a PDF form of the letter. The only information is in that envelope! If it helps, if is an over sized envelope, that means acceptance. Regular envelopes mean either wait list or rejection. Good Luck!!! Hoping for good news for you! 😀My parents said I received a letter from Wisc in the mail today...Not sure what's inside eek. Will they send info by email by any chance?
OOS waitlisted
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 626