VMCVM c/o 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When did they say they would email us? I think they said 2 weeks to analyze the scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
When did they say they would email us? I think they said 2 weeks to analyze the scores?

They told us at the dinner on Saturday night that they would be sending them out on Valentine's Day. So, no matter what happens, I will have a box of chocolates and wine at the ready!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
They told us at the dinner on Saturday night that they would be sending them out on Valentine's Day. So, no matter what happens, I will have a box of chocolates and wine at the ready!

Wine. Definitely the wine.

Reactions: 3 users
Last year, notifications were given 3 weeks after the interviews.

So I'm guessing it will be 3-4 weeks.

Rahhhhhhhhh haha

I loved the campus and everyone made you feel at home ️ and now the wait and lots of prayers!

Reactions: 3 users
Let's hope they don't break too many hearts on Valentine's..

Reactions: 7 users
Last year, emails went out on Friday, February 6th . . . Fingers crossed for this Friday (the 5th)!

Last year, emails went out on Friday, February 6th . . . Fingers crossed for this Friday (the 5th)!
Did they say anything about a set date last year? This year they told us that we would hear on the 14th

Members don't see this ad :)
Did they say anything about a set date last year? This year they told us that we would hear on the 14th
Yes, last year they said the 14th also. I'm hoping we hear this Friday!

Yes, one of my friends who was accepted last year told me that they also mentioned the Valentine's Day date a year ago, and then sent out acceptances on the 6th. I think they meant the 14th at the absolute latest, but maybe earlier!

Reactions: 1 users
I had accepted the fact that we would not hear until next friday... but now I am freaking out knowing that they have sent them earlier than expected in the past:wideyed:

Reactions: 5 users
I had accepted the fact that we would not hear until next friday... but now I am freaking out knowing that they have sent them earlier than expected in the past:wideyed:
Agreed!! It's so much harder to remain calm without an exact date :sick:

Hey, do they ever update the application portal? Or are all acceptances sent out via e-mail?

I'm not sure why you all do this. At the dinner they said that we will hear around February 14th. According to past students, it was pretty close to that date

I'm not sure why you all do this. At the dinner they said that we will hear around February 14th. According to past students, it was pretty close to that date
Actually, this is the day we heard last year so it is very likely that we could hear today...

:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting: I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Does anyone know if they sent out the acceptances early in the day or in the evening last year? hehe

Does anyone know if they sent out the acceptances early in the day or in the evening last year? hehe
Afternoon, Im trying to remember the time but I wanna say around 4 or so

I guess we'll have to wait until the 14th :D

I was thinking the same. Doesn't the 10th sound like a nice date

Does anyone know how many OOS students were interviewed in comparison to how many they are taking?

I don't know the exact numbers but I think we'd be able to get an idea from the previous year accepted students stat page? But they took 330ish applicants for interviews so I'd guess prolly around 100-150 of the pool would be OOS. That's just napkin math, though, so keep the salt handy.

I don't know the exact numbers but I think we'd be able to get an idea from the previous year accepted students stat page? But they took 330ish applicants for interviews so I'd guess prolly around 100-150 of the pool would be OOS. That's just napkin math, though, so keep the salt handy.
Don't you think that there would be more OOS applicants? I'm just thinking about the table I sat at, 7/8 were OOS. Seems like they'd have more OOS, no?

Just got the acceptance email!

Reactions: 6 users
Just got accepted :soexcited:!!!

Alternate. Still have some hope, though.

Accepted!!! So excited to see you guys in the fall!!

Alternate. Congrats everyone! Everyone else who interviewed and was not accepted is technically listed alternate right? Or are there rejections?

Alternate. Congrats everyone! Everyone else who interviewed and was not accepted is technically listed alternate right? Or are there rejections?

At the dinner the night before, I believe they said there would be no further rejections