West Virginia University School of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Seems like a lot of in state applied this time . I wonder if anyone else is in the same boat as us ? Or if anyone knows anything ? I only saw one post of someone getting denied with out an interview. But I haven’t seen much posted to help our anxiety lol
I’m hoping we will at least know something by the end of the week.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Haven’t heard yet either. I’m thinking possibly around 2-5p they’ll make the calls. A few years ago I heard a student got a call around 4pm eastern time

Are we expected to pay a fee before the 15th Jan to secure a seat? Or just mail the ARC form?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are we expected to pay a fee before the 15th Jan to secure a seat? Or just mail the ARC form?
I haven't seen anything about a fee yet and mailed in my form. It says "Offer Accepted" on the ADEA portal now, so I think we're good for now?

omg, I just received a call from them asking if I'm still interested in being interviewed and said that my interview will be next Friday! I'm an OOS. Can somebody give advices for the interview at WVU?

omg, I just received a call from them asking if I'm still interested in being interviewed and said that my interview will be next Friday! I'm an OOS. Can somebody give advices for the interview at WVU?
Interview day long asf so just be prepared

Did anyone send a letter of intent before receiving an interview?
I would send letter of interest and update what you've been doing instead. I think letter of intent is normally for when you already have an interview but waiting to hear from them

Members don't see this ad :)
Does it have to be a long response or do they just give extra time.
I wrote for the whole time based on the prompt, but they tell you that if you finish early you can just wait until the 15 minutes are up.

Can anyone explain why there is a summer semester included in the tuition for the first three years? I’ve emailed WVU about two weeks ago and haven’t gotten a response. Trying to get an accurate cost of tuition for all four years. Thanks!

Can anyone explain why there is a summer semester included in the tuition for the first three years? I’ve emailed WVU about two weeks ago and haven’t gotten a response. Trying to get an accurate cost of tuition for all four years. Thanks!
I remember during the presentation, they said we do have like 3 summer semester classes too, that'd why they have it included in the package

I have turned down my offer. I hope someone from the waitlist receives my spot! Good luck to everyone!

Has anyone recently been removed from the waitlist? Or know of anyone last cycle who was waitlisted and their outcome.

Has anyone been able to locate their tuition? I am only seeing the cost per unit unless I am missing something.
Also does wvu give in state tuition after 1 year? I looked up online and it seems that they do not.

Just got an interview invitation. Does anyone have any tips? much appreciated

I just declined my offer today. I'm OOS. Hope you all the best of luck!