Western c/o 2024

Started by Wolfie<3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is comical. At this point all I can do is laugh at the silliness of my stress and think positive things :angelic: *or try to at least*
 
“We expect to have all status messages out by the end of the day on Wednesday, February 5, 2020.”

In California, we have a couple more hours till midnight. Not taking things too serious but will continue to check my email every 5 mins. (this way of thinking is keeping me sane for the next couple hours)...
 
“We expect to have all status messages out by the end of the day on Wednesday, February 5, 2020.”

In California, we have a couple more hours till midnight. Not taking things too serious but will continue to check my email every 5 mins. (this way of thinking is keeping me sane for the next couple hours)...
I have to keep reminding myself of the time dIfference, in Florida here its already almost 8:30 at night. I also kind of thought by the wording of the email that they would be rolling out emails from like Monday to Wednesday but that was just an assumption that was obviously wrong
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m hoping it’s automated. I mean, we got the WesternU preview day later at night so who knows how it works. [emoji2370] all we can do is wait.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
has anyone heard anything yet? anything? Were they going to email us? Was there a portal we had to make or something?
 
has anyone heard anything yet? anything? Were they going to email us? Was there a portal we had to make or something?
I haven't heard anything. Karen Hutton-Lopez told me via email, that it would be an email that is sent out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else gone from excited & nervous to just sorta disappointed & annoyed now....? [emoji53]
Yes. This was an issue students talked about during the panel on interview day. Friends have also mentioned this concern of frustration on westernU’s part. A bit disorganized. I hope we find out by the end of the week at this point. ☹️ As students around the county find out about their top schools, I hope it opens up acceptances for those wanting to attend westernu. But if your reading this take your time with your decision. Don’t ever feel pressured!
 
Reading the thread about them over accepting last year and forcing people to defer, even after one girl got her acceptance and literally sold her house only to be told jk we don’t have room for you, makes me so nervous about sending in a deposit
 
Reading the thread about them over accepting last year and forcing people to defer, even after one girl got her acceptance and literally sold her house only to be told jk we don’t have room for you, makes me so nervous about sending in a deposit
I can completely relate to this. I feel the same way

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using SDN mobile
 
Reading the thread about them over accepting last year and forcing people to defer, even after one girl got her acceptance and literally sold her house only to be told jk we don’t have room for you, makes me so nervous about sending in a deposit
Link to thread please?? I must read this.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad