Western c/o 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m just glad all of you guys haven’t heard yet either. At least we’re all in this together
Right! But like why even go through the hassle of sending us an email with a date and then not even do it??? Like what.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
We only send fall transcripts if we are offered a seat, right?

Right! But like why even go through the hassle of sending us an email with a date and then not even do it??? Like what.
I wish they would at least send us another update. And they said they already have the lists so it’s not like the selection process is delayed. Just the emails

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Good morning to all potential members of the Class of 2024!

All decisions will be going out within the hour. We wish you all the best and please be patient when calling as our office is quite busy with calls from all three programs we manage.

Regards,

Your Admissions Team

Reactions: 12 users
Just received an email (@ 9:18) from Karen Hutton-Lopez that all status notifications will be going out within the hour.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTANCE AND ACCEPTING!!!!! Congrats to all!!! And for those who did not hear what they were wanting to hear. PLEASE KNOW THAT I WAS THERE THIS TIME LAST YEAR. It is ****ty but please believe everything happens for a reason. Continue to work hard and enjoy life. I’m 27 and finally F-CKING FINALLY. I will become a veterinarian in 2024!!! Positive vibes.

Reactions: 7 users
How do I log into my portal? I can’t find a link anywhere..

Rejected. I knew I blew the interview. At least I still have 3 more interviews to go.... Congrats to everyone who got in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone link me the portal link? On my phone, and my email won't open up.

Alternate. Congratulations to everyone who was accepted!

Accepted! I thought for sure I would get rejected. They asked how I de’stress and I told them that I drink wine and watch the bachelor..

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know the stats for alternate people?

Accepted but turning it down and I know a couple others who are turning down too so alternates don’t lose hope!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I will also be declining my acceptance! Good luck!

Accepted but declining !
GL guys!

OOS alternate probably withdrawing myself. Good luck everyone and congratulations!

I’m thankful for this message board, I did not get an email about my status update. Guess I am going to be checking this portal like a mad man.

They said in the notice that alternates will be contacted from mid-April through August. The waiting and torture begins again

They said in the notice that alternates will be contacted from mid-April through August. The waiting and torture begins again

Alternate too. In many regards this is great, but in terms of the continued anxiety and stress about weighing deposits for other schools, this is so tough!

Alternate...
It is hard not to be disappointed:((
However, if anyone knows how much will the alternates move?

Alternate...
It is hard not to be disappointed:((
However, if anyone knows how much will the alternates move?
If it’s the same as other years, the alternate list isn’t ranked. People get pulled off of the list depending on which accepted candidates decline their offers. If it’s like last year, no one will get pulled off. If it’s like this other years, many people will get pulled off. Hopefully western learned from their mistake last year and the alternate list will be useful this year.

Last edited: