Western c/o 2024

Started by Wolfie<3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called them 3 days ago and they said they would release results on the 22 of January. I think it was Alex Higgins who said that. So im not sure if that was tentative or not
Afternoon everyone!

We know you are all anxiously awaiting to hear from us regarding your post-interview decision. We completed our final interview day last week on Monday. The deans and Admissions Committee will begin working on class selection next week. We hope to have all notifications out by the end of the week next week. We wish you all the best and please email us if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,

Your Admissions Team
 
1580398006780.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I recall, last year they did it towards the end of the day so they’re out of the office and not stuck fielding calls from people when decisions go out.
 
They said we should hear by the end of this week? had anyone heard anything yet?
Also read on FB that they may not let us know until the beginning of next week (a current first year said that). Also, I got emails in the middle of the afternoon last year.
 
Dear Candidates for the Class of 2024,

We appreciate your patience as the college worked to seat the class due to enter in Fall 2020. As of today, the college has completed its selection process and we are awaiting the lists of decisions. Our office will begin processing into our system the decisions on over 500 candidates after we receive the lists. As a result, the post-interview status messages will not go out until next week and in no particular order. We expect to have all status messages out by the end of the day on Wednesday, February 5, 2020. In the meantime, please ensure that you have “westernu.edu” whitelisted with your email provider to ensure that the status message is not sent to spam or junk.

We wish you all the best!

Sincerely,

Your Admissions Team
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hope everyone is retaining calm, cool, and collected [emoji41] (I’m totally not, but I hope someone is) [emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m so anxious I can’t even spell. [emoji23] * remaining.
Boy, it’ll be a long two days.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they’ll send out the decisions at the end of today overall or the end of day for their office hours?😢
 
I received my email around this time of day last year. I remember waking up from a stress nap and crying hysterically when I saw my acceptance [emoji23] I deferred for personal reasons but have been watching this thread to see who my new classmates will be. I’m rooting for all of you and hope to meet you this fall!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received my email around this time last year. I remember waking up from a stress nap and crying hysterically when I saw my acceptance [emoji23] I deferred for personal reasons but have been watching this thread to see who my new classmates will be. I’m rooting for all of you and hope to meet you this fall!
Do you remember about what time your acceptance email arrived?