WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ask mayo if you'd like but I'd been voicing concern for snowy in my pms even before today. At the last skim I'd done Snowy was gaining votes and I was like okay that person was a good egg to crack.

fwiw Mel did name Snowy as a strong wolf read in PMs on Thursday.

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you, I don't know if I'd say it was a strong read, but I said that snowy had been sounding different from her villager self but didn't sound like the confirmedwolf!snowy I usually pick out. I honestly was under the impression she was 3p until she started trying to throw sketch at me. Its easy to try and get the king of sketch lynched to save your own wolfy butt :yeahright:

GO WOLVES!!!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Night 7

140630124420-11-canada-most-beautiful-places-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

The group spent the night at an Inn on PEI last night. Even with only half the passengers, it was still a busy night. Some people proved very popular, while others did not. Someone swore they heard that funny hissing sound again. Others heard footsteps go out, knocks that went unanswered, and some confused steps that seemed to be going in circles? Once again, come morning, everyone was on the bus. Man, this tour is never going to end! As the bus drove back across the Confederation bridge to get to Nova Scotia, another winter storm started up. Jeez weather, make up your mind!

NO ONE HAS DIED... AGAIN.

11 players still on board

Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
6. kras --> @Barkley13
9. BigCats -> @Lawper
11. @jenjen2020
12. @cubsrule4e
13. @Melchizedek
15. @holdthemayo
16. @Miranda Senft
17. @WonderingStudent

Left behind in the beauty of Canada:
Sporty -
Stompin' Tom - Night Writer
MsP - Tim Horton's - Nexus
Ferny - Microphone Taped to A Hockey Stick
genny - Bob McKenzie
Alissa - Hockey Enforcer
Dolph - Linda
FTF - Mr. Dressup
jboo - Wexit
Zeppy - Poutine
Snowy - Duct Tape

IT IS NOW D8 - LYNCH BEGINS NOW
Lynch close at 8pm Canada time/10pm EST

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone else gotten night results that were unexpected? You submitted an action that was potentially blocked?

for example, on n2 I tried to take snowys vote but got results back that we’re something along the lines of “that was weird...that isn’t what you thought was going to happen.”

i confirmed that I didn’t have snowys vote to use

the weird part was that snowy said on thread that she lost her vote

she also tried to vote for jenjen (forgot she didn’t have her vote? Idk) and it wasn’t counted which makes me think she wasn’t just lying about it.

theres just pieces here that aren’t adding up.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This means basically nothing.

Unless he put it on the thread and/or voted there, he could have been using it to distance himself or to get you to give your own read so he could take the intel back to wolf chat. Don't you remember that he showed up yesterday being like "woah where did all these snowy votes come from?" Doesn't sound like someone who has been gunning all along for a wolf read.

Lynch Mel

I think Snowy hopped on that vote after his sketchy role reveal because she knew one of them was getting lynched yesterday.

Dear Pippy,

Why are you still not dead after claiming tracker on the thread two days ago.

-3m

Oh hmmmm

If genny got the hissing message N2, and then so did mayo last night...and I got the same scary protector message the night before but no hissing... then maybe wolves converted someone else the night before last and actually tried to kill mayo last night?

That's kind of weird timing though, and I still don't know why wolves would target a mason over confirmed PRs :confused:

Unless there is one wolf who is a converter and they were concerned about dying yesterday...

Oh hmmmm

If genny got the hissing message N2, and then so did mayo last night...and I got the same scary protector message the night before but no hissing... then maybe wolves converted someone else the night before last and actually tried to kill mayo last night?

That's kind of weird timing though, and I still don't know why wolves would target a mason over confirmed PRs :confused:

Unless there is one wolf who is a converter and they were concerned about dying yesterday...

Think the hissing is the attack and the footsteps are the protection when it works. Some write ups have had footsteps without the hissing (unecessary protection?). Which makes the no deaths two nights ago even more worrisome for a conversion.

Reactions: 2 users
Think the hissing is the attack and the footsteps are the protection when it works. Some write ups have had footsteps without the hissing (unecessary protection?). Which makes the no deaths two nights ago even more worrisome for a conversion.
Yeah ok that's what I'm worried about. Was just about to go back and read the write ups, but this kind of confirms what I was thinking. Thanks

Thank you, I don't know if I'd say it was a strong read, but I said that snowy had been sounding different from her villager self but didn't sound like the confirmedwolf!snowy I usually pick out. I honestly was under the impression she was 3p until she started trying to throw sketch at me. Its easy to try and get the king of sketch lynched to save your own wolfy butt :yeahright:

On rereading your PM that's true. You listed her as probable 3P

Oh but I think the hiss and flap may have been an attack though...? I didn't get no hiss n flap the other night...

Did they convert you? :eyebrow:

Genny also had hissing on N2. If anything this makes the night when you didn't hear hissing much more concerning

This means basically nothing.

Unless he put it on the thread and/or voted there, he could have been using it to distance himself or to get you to give your own read so he could take the intel back to wolf chat. Don't you remember that he showed up yesterday being like "woah where did all these snowy votes come from?" Doesn't sound like someone who has been gunning all along for a wolf read.

Lynch Mel

I think Snowy hopped on that vote after his sketchy role reveal because she knew one of them was getting lynched yesterday.

I didn't say he wasn't a wolf. He said I could confirm something so I confirmed it.

I mean Barks just said she used a tracking item on Lawper. So that could be either the pigeon or the light.

I don't feel like either of those sounds particularly wolfy though so I'm not sure it's a good idea to discuss them in depth.

I think the hissing goose is a particular wolf doing the attack, the footsteps are the protection, like the police monitoring the hallways
Ah ok that makes sense. Tbh a wolfy goose fits a lot more with what I associate with geese :laugh:

Regardless, I meant that if the protector is still protecting, then they're probably not on team wolf

Has anyone else gotten night results that were unexpected? You submitted an action that was potentially blocked?

for example, on n2 I tried to take snowys vote but got results back that we’re something along the lines of “that was weird...that isn’t what you thought was going to happen.”

i confirmed that I didn’t have snowys vote to use

the weird part was that snowy said on thread that she lost her vote

she also tried to vote for jenjen (forgot she didn’t have her vote? Idk) and it wasn’t counted which makes me think she wasn’t just lying about it.

theres just pieces here that aren’t adding up.

Did you steal a vote last night? Who would you vote for after Mel?

Would also like to hear @WonderingStudent 's updated french style reads list.

Did you steal a vote last night? Who would you vote for after Mel?
I still feel good about 3M

She's acting creeped out enough by me in PM & confused enough about some loose ends with Snowy that I really still think she is village

A wolf would already know those answers & I don't think she could fake that kind of tone so consistently.

Je roule des yeux parce que vous seriez tous morts en ce moment sans mon aide.

Il est également presque temps que les cubs meurent, sauf si vous voulez que le jeu s'effondre.