WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This means basically nothing.

Unless he put it on the thread and/or voted there, he could have been using it to distance himself or to get you to give your own read so he could take the intel back to wolf chat. Don't you remember that he showed up yesterday being like "woah where did all these snowy votes come from?" Doesn't sound like someone who has been gunning all along for a wolf read.

Lynch Mel

I think Snowy hopped on that vote after his sketchy role reveal because she knew one of them was getting lynched yesterday.
I didn’t read the thread yesterday and had no idea why the snowy votes accumulated. If a wagon leads by that much I usually stop and ask myself why.

Can everyone take their blinders off for a second and stop letting pippy shout over me? Yes it’s far into the game but that does not mean it’s time to give into the mel paranoia.

I’m not a wolf. I’ve been protecting people that were useful to village and trying to gamesolve. Look back, analyze. Don’t just nod along to puppy’s vote because believe it or not she’s human and is wrong :eek:

If after that you still want to lynch me, fine. :shrug:It’s a bad choice but my ability seemed to be useless at this point because there are probably more village abilities at this point that wolf abilities. Mayo has my reads. And I don’t even have a vote to defend myself with.

Members don't see this ad.

Je roule des yeux parce que vous seriez tous morts en ce moment sans mon aide.
I strongly feel you are 3rd party or wolf so if you have done something from a 3P perspective to actually contribute to keeping people alive, then you best cough it up mon ami

And if you're a wolf, then you're delusional if you think people will keep you alive indefinitely in exchange for you not killing them

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I strongly feel you are 3rd party or wolf so if you have done something from a 3P perspective to actually contribute to keeping people alive, then you best cough it up mon ami

And if you're a wolf, then you're delusional if you think people will keep you alive indefinitely in exchange for you not killing them
Je ne laisse pas le jeu s'effondrer, donc aucune information ne sera partagée en dehors de mes efforts.

• Okay...
What is your reasoning for its necessity?
Son aura de village lui permet de se soustraire au processus d'élimination de tout le monde comme il le fait toujours. Il ne fait que pousser les villageois et parle de mécanique. Isolez ses messages et ceux des loups. Lisez ses progressions.

I disagree. After being restricted and knowing personally how annoying it is, I think AM has been reading villager.

So I was ISO'ing a few people and this came up:

I dunno. He [In reference to me] doesn't sound as ridiculously sketchy to me as he did last game.

I'm not stopping you from voting him, and I don't think I've even said much about him on the thread, so I'm not sure why you need my permission to vote him in the first place.
Yeah I dunno dude.

She doesn't sound like she did when she was a wolf last time. She kept apologizing to me like she was letting me down, and I see absolutely none of that now.

Pretty sure she [In reference to wondering] is village. It's hard to entirely change your tone between two recent wolf outings.
I just wolfed twice in a row so everyone should have a very good recent idea of what my wolfing tone sounds like. This isn't it.

The fact that pippy is contradicting her own self tells me that she's tunneling and/or purposely not applying her own rules of logic to me.

Need more proof that pippy is tunneling?

fwiw Mel did name Snowy as a strong wolf read in PMs on Thursday.
This means basically nothing.

Unless he put it on the thread and/or voted there, he could have been using it to distance himself or to get you to give your own read so he could take the intel back to wolf chat. Don't you remember that he showed up yesterday being like "woah where did all these snowy votes come from?" Doesn't sound like someone who has been gunning all along for a wolf read.

Lynch Mel

I think Snowy hopped on that vote after his sketchy role reveal because she knew one of them was getting lynched yesterday.
In ability to reconcile new information with her reads.

>given info that I'd been wanting to lynch snowy
>>nope decides thats wolfy

>Wolf voted for me after I role revealed
>> Doesn't consider that wolf!snowy was trying to save herself knowing that I can be lynched easily. Has immediately decided that snowy was bussing me and is presenting that like the only option.

and for the record. It was on thread.

you make me kind of uncomfortable.

@Melchizedek and THIS doesn’t scream, how you say, like a

to you???
Jboo talking to me and trying to convince me that 3M has been making fluffy nothing posts.

Based on Jboo's ISO I don't think 3M is a wolf. They had back and forth toward the middle of the game, that reads v/w looking at it knowing that Jboo is a wolf now. Jboo also continues to go on trying to paint 3M as sketchy multiple times, but never votes there. I have seen Jboo wolf while modding (WWedding if I remember correctly and I think AM was a wolf that game too?) and she's not the type to think about laying down fake relational tells/active distancing.

It makes me kind of uncomfortable that mel was trying to cause a three way tie and pippy was okay with that.
Snowy trying to throw shade at me and pippy.

Like if it was jailing, I could see how someone would want to protect the mayor, but please let them time to be investigated first.

If it was just blocking, it was probably a wolf move

But it sounded village, so my money is on jailing.
Snowy commenting on my ability, and pushing pippy's tin-foil theory about it.
Typically if a wolf was echoing your logic, it was probably bad logic to begin with.

Also something interesting I noted:
What is this post even?

Also that role reveal is odd and your target reasons are weirder. WHy moose the first night when she needed to be investigated? Why mayo last night?

lynch mel

So originally snowy tried to pocket pippy by playing on her paranoia, and then Snowy does a complete 180 about my ability usage on the first night and tries to get me lynched for it?

Thats could be distancing, but seems to me more likely she panicked and figured if she could try and shift the spotlight on me, then people would eventually find a reason to lynch me.

3m mainly because I haven't agreed with most of her posts which I feel like I normally do. Also pippy is getting up there for similar reasons.. I'm not agreeing with as many of her thoughts as I typically do, but she's a good player so I will wait because it could be impacted by the fact she is lynching me.

When was this? I see a mel/jboo back and forth..

Snowy throwing shade every which way in multiple parts of the game. Thats not her village meta, but not her usual wolf meta, which is why I'd put her down as 3p and an egg to crack if we didn't catch wolves soon.

Il est également presque temps que les cubs meurent, sauf si vous voulez que le jeu s'effondre.
How are you interpreting the following comments involving Cubs from both wolves? Thats what I'm looking into an deciphering.
And how do you feel about the fact that Snowy had been badgering you about a cubs read a few days ago when cubs was being considered for lynch?
Jboo was kind of all over the place
After consulting the vote tracker, I have not great feelings about alissa, 3m, and cubs.

Lynch cubs

I was reading cubs more village. Now I’m not so sure. I put more reliability on vote count analysis than feels because I’ve caught far more wolves with VCA than feels

@Animal Midwife why cubs? And @PippyPony thoughts on moose after today?
@genny @Melchizedek thoughts on cubs and mayo?
I just can't see cubs as wolf. If he is one, he is playing a great wolf game. I'm still happy with my moose vote out of all three.
Noting for cubs pushing for alissa lynch gets sketch points now knowing alissa is village. But still not convinced from the rest of cubs play that he is anything but village.

Wondering on the other hand so far seems to be throwing shade at moose, but not actually trying to lynch her. So if one is a wolf, the other one is also probably a wolf.
@Animal Midwife thoughts on cubs? You changed your vote off him the other day. Still confident about that?

@PippyPony and yes I know exactly what your next criticism of me is going to be

that I'm using wolves' words and trying to lead us down the wrong path :rolleyes:

That would be true if Jboo were the kind of wolf who would lay down fake relational tells, but she's not.
Snowy is a hit or miss on that front, so sure, I'll take things with a grain of salt there.

I just wolfed twice in a row so everyone should have a very good recent idea of what my wolfing tone sounds like. This isn't it.

The fact that pippy is contradicting her own self tells me that she's tunneling and/or purposely not applying her own rules of logic to me.

In ability to reconcile new information with her reads.

>given info that I'd been wanting to lynch snowy
>>nope decides thats wolfy

>Wolf voted for me after I role revealed
>> Doesn't consider that wolf!snowy was trying to save herself knowing that I can be lynched easily. Has immediately decided that snowy was bussing me and is presenting that like the only option.

and for the record. It was on thread.

Jboo talking to me and trying to convince me that 3M has been making fluffy nothing posts.

Based on Jboo's ISO I don't think 3M is a wolf. They had back and forth toward the middle of the game, that reads v/w looking at it knowing that Jboo is a wolf now. Jboo also continues to go on trying to paint 3M as sketchy multiple times, but never votes there. I have seen Jboo wolf while modding (WWedding if I remember correctly and I think AM was a wolf that game too?) and she's not the type to think about laying down fake relational tells/active distancing.

Snowy trying to throw shade at me and pippy.

Snowy commenting on my ability, and pushing pippy's tin-foil theory about it.
Typically if a wolf was echoing your logic, it was probably bad logic to begin with.

Also something interesting I noted:

So originally snowy tried to pocket pippy by playing on her paranoia, and then Snowy does a complete 180 about my ability usage on the first night and tries to get me lynched for it?

Thats could be distancing, but seems to me more likely she panicked and figured if she could try and shift the spotlight on me, then people would eventually find a reason to lynch me.

Snowy throwing shade every which way in multiple parts of the game. Thats not her village meta, but not her usual wolf meta, which is why I'd put her down as 3p and an egg to crack if we didn't catch wolves soon.
Ok so who do you think are the wolves?

Reactions: 1 users
Ok so who do you think are the wolves?
If we're looking at converts then
Barks - For obvious reasons
or
3M - If one of the the other OG wolves was watching 3M and Jboo's early/midgame interactions then they could have come to realize 3M probably cleared after the Jboo flip and converted 3M.
or
Pippy - 3m was right earlier today. Why is pippy still alive. But pippy was also right in saying that wolves could be leaving an outed powerful PR for lynch fodder out of conversion paranoia.

Cubs - If somehow the wolfpack realized that Cubs was the item-maker then they could have converted him to make sure they get all the items (this one is a tin-foil theory and probably the least likely convert)

OG wolves:

Lawper? - I remember he was ridiculously cagey when pippy was putting the screws to him, feels off of that. Then I read his posts from last night. He tried to get people to start thinking about Wondering and Mayo (both of which are people who have been at the top of people's village list) over snowy. Tried to posit a theory about a snowy/cubs wolf pack, it didn't make sense. Then there is the him-jboo thing that he came away and called her neutral or village? I could see a world where he jumped the gun on contingency lynching me last night because he knew I'd be an easy mislynch after seeing how votes played out yesterday.

just started my ISO of him and am reading back more, but I could vote him. Will be back with more thoughts later.

Cubs - If somehow the wolfpack realized that Cubs was the item-maker then they could have converted him to make sure they get all the items (this one is a tin-foil theory and probably the least likely convert)
Qui vous a dit ça?

Members don't see this ad :)
If after that you still want to lynch me, fine. :shrug:It’s a bad choice but my ability seemed to be useless at this point because there are probably more village abilities at this point that wolf abilities.
If it's useless, why'd you still use it?

Mayo has my reads.
Why don't we have your reads?

Is there anyone who still doesn't know this?

And why aren't you speaking french all of a sudden?
Oups. J'ai oublié de traduire dans mon choc. Laisse-moi réparer avant de se faire défoncer.

Je n'ai vu aucune affirmation dérangeante comme celle-là sur le sujet, alors j'ai été surpris de voir cette théorie rédigée par Mel.

If it's useless, why'd you still use it?

Why don't we have your reads?
I figured one last time and picked semi-randomly because I was feeling a little lost last night. If we agree that its a detriment at this point, I'm okay submitting to not use it :shrug:
I've also been kind of waiting for people to suggest better targets to use it on.
Because I hate the LIS rule about backing off of people up for lynch because they spew a bunch of reads on to thread. Its too easy to do that as a wolf and I refuse to insta-clear/back off of people who do that, and hold myself to the same rules.

Je ne comprends pas comment ce commentaire est compatible avec tout ce qu'il prétend, mais je serai de retour dans ~ 10 lorsque mon méga message nous aura fait.
I used it. Dont know what it does yet.

I figured one last time and picked semi-randomly because I was feeling a little lost last night. If we agree that its a detriment at this point, I'm okay submitting to not use it :shrug:
I've also been kind of waiting for people to suggest better targets to use it on.
We still kind of have a problem here btw because I kinda sorta think you lied about who you used your ability on.

Also, I think Snowy knew exactly how your role functioned by D3, soooooo...

Please review this exchange:

Or your could vote for the mayor who tried to pass off a block as an investigation.
What confirms that as a block for you?
Party for one, got distracted enough not to do anything last night. Could be jailing, I suppose. It's very village in flavor, in my opinion.
I was reading it as a bodyguard. And I am the worst for misinterpreting night results that happen to me, especially when I was new so that doesn't exactly make her sketch.

But I would like to hear why @Miranda Senft didn't vote for herself...
Sure, could it not be a wolf blocking mechanism since Mayor often gets some kind of bonus/item/ability they wanted to stop in case it was a N1 effect? Or wolf jailing to prevent village from getting info or her?
lol I meant it sounded like jailing not bodyguard.
Like if it was jailing, I could see how someone would want to protect the mayor, but please let them time to be investigated first.

If it was just blocking, it was probably a wolf move

But it sounded village, so my money is on jailing.

Someone tell me why a wolf jumped to "bodyguard" for a role that sounded to multiple villagers like blocking.

Cause it kinda is like a bodyguard, but that's a weird connection for someone to make if they didn't already know the function of the action.

Mel, your role is bizarre, doesn’t add up with their already being a village protector, and I think there are some...inconsistencies with what you are telling us. Unless there’s some other weird role out there that also doesn’t make any sense. I will be super surprised if you were to flip village at this point.

So you think Pippy is wolfy?

@holdthemayo anymore thoughts on Mel outside of the already discussed snowy read? Overall tone/feels in PM? It feels like he should be the lynch target but something holding me back. Seems too easy maybe?

Mel in PM has been pretty similar to Mel here. I don't think he's revealed anything that he hasn't revealed in the thread.

I have issues for and against this lynch. It seems far too easy.
I also agree the his role doesn't really make sense, which is suspicious.

Mel in PM has been pretty similar to Mel here. I don't think he's revealed anything that he hasn't revealed in the thread.

I have issues for and against this lynch. It seems far too easy.
I also agree the his role doesn't really make sense, which is suspicious.

I’m having a really hard time getting past the role

That whole exchange I just quoted also makes me feel yuck about @Miranda Senft though and that is kind of unfortunate given that she claims to have shot a wolf and started a vote on another one yesterday.

@Lawper I'm going to ask you again to explain your role and what you targeted jboo with on N1. I just saw you tag me in TP, I know you are lurking.

• Okay...
Reactions: 2 users
Blegh actually that one quote from Snowy is almost enough to make me switch to Moose.

It's like a defense entreé with a side of weak shade
Literally stop. You're going super paranoid pippy. I have single handedly caused the death of 1 wold and led to the lynch of another! Please stop.

Has wonder even showed up at all today?
No, but that's not unusual for her. She works overnights in an ER and I think usually sleeps during a lot of the day

I don't have much on her right now though so I do wish she would show. There was one quote from her towards the beginning that made me think she was maybe a little wolfy (asking about the watching -- she edited it to throw shade like it was ability seering)...

...but then she asked if the resistance to the jboo lynch was a red flag, which I feel like is a very village kind of question to ask.

So honestly I'm a little split on her at the moment

No, but that's not unusual for her. She works overnights in an ER and I think usually sleeps during a lot of the day

I don't have much on her right now though so I do wish she would show. There was one quote from her towards the beginning that made me think she was maybe a little wolfy (asking about the watching -- she edited it to throw shade like it was ability seering)...

...but then she asked if the resistance to the jboo lynch was a red flag, which I feel like is a very village kind of question to ask.

So honestly I'm a little split on her at the moment

My read in her goes back and forth

We still kind of have a problem here btw because I kinda sorta think you lied about who you used your ability on.

Also, I think Snowy knew exactly how your role functioned by D3, soooooo...

Please review this exchange:

Someone tell me why a wolf jumped to "bodyguard" for a role that sounded to multiple villagers like blocking.

Cause it kinda is like a bodyguard, but that's a weird connection for someone to make if they didn't already know the function of the action.
Which targets do you think I lied about? I've been pretty upfront about those and why I chose them

correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a bodyguard protect people from being killed and dies in their place?

If both snowy and I were wolves, she would know that I would die in the place of an attacked villager, not just protect them from night actions? I'm trying to get on the same page as you here.

Mel, your role is bizarre, doesn’t add up with their already being a village protector, and I think there are some...inconsistencies with what you are telling us. Unless there’s some other weird role out there that also doesn’t make any sense. I will be super surprised if you were to flip village at this point.
Yep my role is bizarre. So is a wolf-rezzer I guess. It only goes to show that you shouldn't be factoring my role into your read on me to begin with. In any case, what aspects of my role would you like clarification on, or find inconsistent? I'd be glad to discuss.

So you think Pippy is wolfy?
as a convert? maybe, but I'm more worried about you and barks before I'm worried about pippy. For tone? She's been reading village pippy early in the game and again the past two days at least

Well he tried to lynch me yesterday until he realized that balloon wasn't going to get off the ground

Also tried to joke lynch me on like D5 in the middle of a wafflefest
Oh come off it those were both jokes and were very clearly stated as such on thread.

Literally stop. You're going super paranoid pippy. I have single handedly caused the death of 1 wold and led to the lynch of another! Please stop.
You don't have to keep telling me the things you've done that are village. I can see them. I just repeated them like 2 posts up. I'm still not voting for you. Chillax.

Im unsure. Mel has sounded different this game than the last two games, but today he feels like a cornered wolf

Lynch Mel

For now

Blegh actually that one quote from Snowy is almost enough to make me switch to Moose.

It's like a defense entreé with a side of weak shade
Yeah but snowy was throwing shade everywhere. Its hard to tell what was manufactured but I don't think the MOOSE thing was her trying to clear MOOSE