WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 8 Placeholder Tally

cubs (1) - AM
Cheezit (6) - lawp, 3m, pippy, barks, moose, jenjen

7/11 votes

@Melchizedek You are winning

missing: @cubsrule4e @WonderingStudent @holdthemayo Mel

Deadline: 8pm Canada / 10pm EDT (~ 3.5 hours)

If Mel does get lynched that will affect my 3M read more... cause if hes a wolf its smart to take his vote obviously, if he's village thats ensuring he doesnt even have a chance to potentially self prez. I do think 3M's intent/read/vote is genuine at this point though.
 
you do realize reads change throughout the game, yes? I already explained my position on snowy. Me and Jen had basically no PM activity until D5 when we established some trust, so i was thinking she was sketchy before that happened with the limited activity.
Je suis au courant, mais votre interprétation sur Snowy a changé en 30 minutes de "la plupart des villages en dehors des clairières" en la lynchant malgré le fait que mayo n'avait même pas encore répondu à la raison pour laquelle il votait là-bas. C'était bien avant que jenjen ne monte.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If Mel does get lynched that will affect my 3M read more... cause if hes a wolf its smart to take his vote obviously, if he's village thats ensuring he doesnt even have a chance to potentially self prez. I do think 3M's intent/read/vote is genuine at this point though.
Eeeeeeeee I just realized my comment about people trying to save Snowy on the day she couldn't vote was actually correct

(Please no one point out that I reversed my read on her later and liked about 50 of her posts in a row lol)
 
Je suis au courant, mais votre interprétation sur Snowy a changé en 30 minutes de "la plupart des villages en dehors des clairières" en la lynchant malgré le fait que mayo n'avait même pas encore répondu à la raison pour laquelle il votait là-bas. C'était bien avant que jenjen ne monte.

Because I was relying on mayo for an additional opinion, someone else turned on the light bulb for me before that. And then thats when I discussed it with Jen in PM.
 
Because I was relying on mayo for an additional opinion, someone else turned on the light bulb for me before that. And then thats when I discussed it with Jen in PM.
Comment se fait-il que vous n'ayez jamais dit à Barks que lorsqu'elle vous l'a demandé le jour même? Je ne comprends pas pourquoi vous gérez ce lynchage comme vous l'êtes, et vous n'avez jamais mentionné vos interprétations ajustées du village depuis que vous avez dit qu'elles étaient ruinées ce jour-là. Au lieu de cela, revenez directement à Lawpy sans aucune action sur Mel comme s'il avait répété tout ce jeu.
 
Comment se fait-il que vous n'ayez jamais dit à Barks que lorsqu'elle vous l'a demandé le jour même? Je ne comprends pas pourquoi vous gérez ce lynchage comme vous l'êtes, et vous n'avez jamais mentionné vos interprétations ajustées du village depuis que vous avez dit qu'elles étaient ruinées ce jour-là. Au lieu de cela, revenez directement à Lawpy sans aucune action sur Mel comme s'il avait répété tout ce jeu.

Never told Barks what?

You realize the mods could come on thread right now, Innocent Child me, and youd STILL want to lynch me?
 
Never told Barks what?

You realize the mods could come on thread right now, Innocent Child me, and youd STILL want to lynch me?
L'enfant innocent est réservé aux villageois à moins qu'un bâtard ne soit brisé afin qu'ils ne le fassent pas.

Barks a demandé pourquoi vous votiez Snowy environ 30 minutes pour fermer et vous ne lui avez jamais répondu.
 
@Miranda Senft Why so quiet today?
I've had crazy hours for sleeping and I went grocery shopping today. However, I've said what I really have to say. I'm watching what's happening and I'll contribute when I feel necessary.
Right now AM is throwing some red flags
I feel good about Cubs and Lawpy at this point. I think this Mel lynch has to happen but if Mel turns village (not likely imo) AM is who I'm moving on to.
 
I've had crazy hours for sleeping and I went grocery shopping today. However, I've said what I really have to say. I'm watching what's happening and I'll contribute when I feel necessary.
Right now AM is throwing some red flags
I feel good about Cubs and Lawpy at this point. I think this Mel lynch has to happen but if Mel turns village (not likely imo) AM is who I'm moving on to.
Quels drapeaux rouges, MOOSE?
 
Because I didnt want to make it obvious who I was relying on, and in addition she could still be a wolf.
mayo n'est pourtant qu'un maçon. Ce qui, je suis presque sûr, était de notoriété publique à ce moment-là? Quel risque viendrait de dire que vous avez parlé à mayo?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok lets do an experiment.

Lets say I just got lynched, mod-confirmed flip villager. Where do you go next?
Ce n'est pas un scénario que je trouve réaliste, mais je vais vous faire plaisir. Je commencerais sérieusement à me demander s'il existe des originaux, car j'ai des informations claires sur tout le monde dans le jeu à ce stade. Lawpy ne serait toujours pas poussé parce qu'il est mon plus fort intrépidité du village, même en dehors du maçon.

jenjen et 3m se sentent naturels donc les laisseraient seuls.

mayo peut glisser pendant au moins une journée pour ce qui semble être un comportement de débutant.

Je devrais donc lire de plus près dans Wonder, MOOSE, +/- Barks, mais la conversion du doute s'est même produite à ce stade.

Pippy est dans un étage séparé sous verre.
 
I've had crazy hours for sleeping and I went grocery shopping today. However, I've said what I really have to say. I'm watching what's happening and I'll contribute when I feel necessary.
Right now AM is throwing some red flags
I feel good about Cubs and Lawpy at this point. I think this Mel lynch has to happen but if Mel turns village (not likely imo) AM is who I'm moving on to.

so you're thinking AM and Mel can't be both wolves?
 
[QUOTE = "Lawper, post: 21725141, member: 622365"]
Tinfoils make me worried you're playing a strong wolf game.

but the fact that I can't read AM is bugging me because I doubt both you and AM are wolves.

and yeah I did.
[/ QUOTE]
I wouldn't worry about Cubs, Lawpy. And you're good 🙂
 
I’m still suspicious of Mel but his posts today have made me feel slightly better about him. I still have to ponder Mels ability more since I want to understand if it actually is blocking village abilities and if there is any evidence of that.

Im more suspicious of AM at the moment.
Lynch AM
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
[QUOTE = "Animal Midwife, post: 21725178, member: 743996"]
[USER = 889724] @Miranda Senft [/ USER] You skipped my question.
[/ QUOTE]
My bad. You haven't contributed on thread like you normally do. The numbers are getting less and less and you're not in confirmed village pile.
 
My bad. You haven't contributed on thread like you normally do. The numbers are getting less and less and you're not in confirmed village pile.
C'est un mensonge, MOOSE. Où mes contributions ont-elles été moindres? Plus important encore, avez-vous lu mon méga message ou au moins m'isolez-vous?
 
I've been playing this game with you and I'm seeing red flags. I'm not voting for you at this moment but you've moved out of my village pile.
Je vous ai déjà demandé une fois, mais je vais demander à nouveau. Quels drapeaux rouges? Lorsque j'ai 150% du nombre de messages que vous faites, vous devriez pouvoir trouver des exemples concrets pour le sauvegarder. Je sais que tu en es capable. J'ai approfondi les cubs et vous pouvez faire de même pour moi.
I did read your mega message. I didn't see much new info. I don't like your Cubs tunneling.
Expliquez pourquoi alors. Si vous ne répondez pas, je suppose que vous êtes d'accord avec ce que j'ai écrit. Pourquoi les cubs sont-ils bons? Fournir un raisonnement concret.
 
I asked you once, but I will ask again. What red flags? When I have 150% of the number of messages you make, you should be able to find concrete examples to back it up. I know you can do it. I have deepened the cubs and you can do the same for me.

Explain why then. If you don't answer, I guess you agree with what I wrote. Why are cubs good? Provide concrete reasoning.
I don't need to justify to you. I think I've earned trust by getting Snowy yesterday. I'll find posts later. Currently playing betrayal with friends. And I'm going to be quite frank you actually HAVEN'T posted that much and of your posts that aren't fluff there's really not much content but your long post.
 
Do we have a recent full target list for Mel? I keep seeing them discussed sporadically.
Its in one of the posts I made while post restricted which I think you translated, but here it is again:
targets:
N1 - MOOSE
N2 - AM
N3 - alissa
N4 - Night cancel
N5 - Pippy
N6 - May
Newest: N7 - Barks (Which Is why Lawper's action didn't go through)

Has anyone read this long message I worked on for three hours or am I ignored again in favor of mechanics?
I read it. I'm mulling it over. Can you tell me what conclusions you draw from these interactions? You included interactions from D1. Are you saying Cubs in an OG wolf? because I can't wrap my head around both an item maker and the distributor being wolfy.

Cubs did admit that he knew snowy knew his ability/figured it out at some point.

Are you positing that Cubs was an OG and then once he realized Snowy's role, the wolves converted snowy? I don't know if I see evidence of that or if that fits the timeline.
 
I don't need to justify to you. I think I've earned trust by getting Snowy yesterday. I'll find posts later. Currently playing betrayal with friends. And I'm going to be quite frank you actually HAVEN'T posted that much and of your posts that aren't fluff there's really not much content but your long post.
Si c'est simple et clair pourquoi je ne suis pas un "villageois confirmé" (je n'ai pas réalisé qu'ils existaient en dehors de mayo et Barks), vous pouvez le dire. J'ai poussé exactement les mêmes loups que vous et avant de le faire, gardez cela à l'esprit. Je m'attends à être isolé lorsque vous reviendrez ou que votre chauffage s'allumera en accord avec cubs.
 
Its in one of the posts I made while post restricted which I think you translated, but here it is again:
targets:
N1 - MOOSE
N2 - AM
N3 - alissa
N4 - Night cancel
N5 - Pippy
N6 - May
Newest: N7 - Barks (Which Is why Lawper's action didn't go through)


I read it. I'm mulling it over. Can you tell me what conclusions you draw from these interactions? You included interactions from D1. Are you saying Cubs in an OG wolf? because I can't wrap my head around both an item maker and the distributor being wolfy.

Cubs did admit that he knew snowy knew his ability/figured it out at some point.

Are you positing that Cubs was an OG and then once he realized Snowy's role, the wolves converted snowy? I don't know if I see evidence of that or if that fits the timeline.
Je chasse des loups originaux, alors oui. Je n'ai dit nulle part que Snowy avait été converti, donc je ne sais pas d'où vous tirez cela.
 
[QUOTE = "Animal Midwife, post: 21725241, member: 743996"]
If it's simple and clear why I'm not a "confirmed villager" (I didn't realize that they existed outside of Mayo and Barks), you can tell. I pushed exactly the same wolves as you and before doing that, keep that in mind. I expect to be isolated when you return or your heater turns on in accordance with cubs.
[/ QUOTE]
You're not in my confirmed village pile. I will iso but again, I'm glad people aren't necessarily listening to people who haven't gotten wolves yet. It's funny how you only really start contributing once your name gets thrown out there
 
[QUOTE = "Animal Midwife, post: 21725241, member: 743996"]
If it's simple and clear why I'm not a "confirmed villager" (I didn't realize that they existed outside of Mayo and Barks), you can tell. I pushed exactly the same wolves as you and before doing that, keep that in mind. I expect to be isolated when you return or your heater turns on in accordance with cubs.
[/ QUOTE]
Also for Barks, we're not confirmed village!
 
I’m still suspicious of Mel but his posts today have made me feel slightly better about him. I still have to ponder Mels ability more since I want to understand if it actually is blocking village abilities and if there is any evidence of that.

Im more suspicious of AM at the moment.
Lynch AM
Barks was able to use her lighthouse last night while I protected her
The bright light was my lighthouse

I've had crazy hours for sleeping and I went grocery shopping today. However, I've said what I really have to say. I'm watching what's happening and I'll contribute when I feel necessary.
Right now AM is throwing some red flags
I feel good about Cubs and Lawpy at this point. I think this Mel lynch has to happen but if Mel turns village (not likely imo) AM is who I'm moving on to.
Okay real question. Are you actually reading anything or are had you already decided I was a wolf from yesterday and now refusing to analyze? I don’t need an answer just take a step back and see if you’re actually evaluating or playing into mob mentality that I’m the amazing mister sketch all the time so I need to die today?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess I'm confused about why wolf-Snowy would continue to distribute items to villagers if she didn't know what they did and she got no credit for doing it.

Like I cannot understand how that role benefits wolves at ALL unless she handed out a bunch of items to wolves, too. But we know she didn't do that because dead villagers claimed getting her items.

So I dunno, I guess it makes me lean Cubs a little more wolfy, because if she was forced to distribute to villagers, then I'd imagine it would be important for wolves to know what they were handing out.

It's a weird set up and I don't really know what to think about it tbh
 
You're not in my confirmed village pile. I will iso but again, I'm glad people aren't necessarily listening to people who haven't gotten wolves yet. It's funny how you only really start contributing once your name gets thrown out there
MOOSE. J'ai littéralement dit que j'avais attrapé les loups avant vous. Tu es la raison pour laquelle dolphin est mort sur jboo. Ne mentez plus ou les choses se retourneront.
Also for Barks, we're not confirmed village!
Comment un villageois précédemment retourné ne peut-il pas confirmer le statut de village? A moins que vous ne convertissiez la chasse?