WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Blah this is hard. The more Mel talks the less I’m sure which means he’s probably just a wolf but also what if he isn’t. Ugh
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you not see im not the ONLY ONE confused about Mel? Yet its all on me if he gets lynched or not?
Vous semblez être le seul à paniquer ce qui se passe s'il meurt. Presque comme si vous saviez ce qui vous arriverait s'il se retournait et que vous ne donniez pas de position concrète.
 
@Animal Midwife I just reviewed the voting tracker and have not seen where you've been on 3 wolves. I saw your jboo vote, that's it. I reviewed some of your early posts, all fluff. Essentially you haven't contributed on thread to this game for the first few days of the game and didn't really contribute until now. I genuinely (this is honest to god) cannot find much that you've done that screams village from you (not village in general or village AM). You say you've saved us but we know of a protector...what have you done?
 
I’m not sure I’ve actually played with cubs as a wolf

But it does interest me that he’s was so upset with just one vote placed on him...I feel like that’s very much your style? Idk

Im not upset about her vote, Im upset about her non stop theories about me that I continue to explain and debunk and its just never going to be good enough. Also calling me an idiot with poor gameplay doesnt help either.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m not sure I’ve actually played with cubs as a wolf

But it does interest me that he’s was so upset with just one vote placed on him...I feel like that’s very much your style? Idk
Il est très défensif des autres loups. Et toujours le dernier loup à mourir (s'il meurt), surtout parce qu'il est si convaincant. Donc, même s'il agit avec tristesse de ne pas obtenir le "prix le plus loup", il y a une bonne raison à cela.
 
@Animal Midwife I just reviewed the voting tracker and have not seen where you've been on 3 wolves. I saw your jboo vote, that's it. I reviewed some of your early posts, all fluff. Essentially you haven't contributed on thread to this game for the first few days of the game and didn't really contribute until now. I genuinely (this is honest to god) cannot find much that you've done that screams village from you (not village in general or village AM). You say you've saved us but we know of a protector...what have you done?
Très bien, je vais vous nourrir à la cuillère chaque message que je fais à / sur les loups qui assument le village puisque vous mentez à nouveau en supposant que le village n'a pas déjà perdu.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Si pour une raison quelconque, Mel ne meurt pas, tuez immédiatement cubs. Parce que son résultat dit qu'il devrait mourir.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Day 8 Placeholder Writeup​



What a day!! Things really heated up at the end of the day, ending in a tie. Let us all take a moment and hard squint at that tally. Is it a tie? No? Yes? Well....

NO ONE HAS DIED... AGAIN.

jk


lynched is Mel - Butter Tart....jk - Drinking a Two-Four in One Night By Yourself (WOLF)

10 players still on board
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
6. kras --> @Barkley13
9. BigCats -> @Lawper
11. @jenjen2020
12. @cubsrule4e
15. @holdthemayo
16. @Miranda Senft
17. @WonderingStudent


Left behind in the beauty of Canada:
Sporty -
Stompin' Tom - Night Writer
MsP - Tim Horton's - Nexus
Ferny - Microphone Taped to A Hockey Stick
genny - Bob McKenzie
Alissa - Hockey Enforcer
Dolph - Linda
FTF - Mr. Dressup
jboo - Wexit
Zeppy - Poutine
Snowy - Duct Tape
Mel - 2-4 in One Night

IT IS NOW N8 - SEND US SOME
ACTIONS NOW

Night close at 8am Canada time/10am EST​