WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Blah this is hard. The more Mel talks the less I’m sure which means he’s probably just a wolf but also what if he isn’t. Ugh

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you not see im not the ONLY ONE confused about Mel? Yet its all on me if he gets lynched or not?
Vous semblez être le seul à paniquer ce qui se passe s'il meurt. Presque comme si vous saviez ce qui vous arriverait s'il se retournait et que vous ne donniez pas de position concrète.

cubs est un loup puissant, ne tombez pas dans son piège.

I’m not sure I’ve actually played with cubs as a wolf

But it does interest me that he’s was so upset with just one vote placed on him...I feel like that’s very much your style? Idk

@Animal Midwife I just reviewed the voting tracker and have not seen where you've been on 3 wolves. I saw your jboo vote, that's it. I reviewed some of your early posts, all fluff. Essentially you haven't contributed on thread to this game for the first few days of the game and didn't really contribute until now. I genuinely (this is honest to god) cannot find much that you've done that screams village from you (not village in general or village AM). You say you've saved us but we know of a protector...what have you done?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

But it does interest me that he’s was so upset with just one vote placed on him...I feel like that’s very much your style? Idk

Im not upset about her vote, Im upset about her non stop theories about me that I continue to explain and debunk and its just never going to be good enough. Also calling me an idiot with poor gameplay doesnt help either.

Il est très défensif des autres loups. Et toujours le dernier loup à mourir (s'il meurt), surtout parce qu'il est si convaincant. Donc, même s'il agit avec tristesse de ne pas obtenir le "prix le plus loup", il y a une bonne raison à cela.

cubs, est acheminé. Et je suis consterné de voir à quel point le village est terrible.

@Animal Midwife I just reviewed the voting tracker and have not seen where you've been on 3 wolves. I saw your jboo vote, that's it. I reviewed some of your early posts, all fluff. Essentially you haven't contributed on thread to this game for the first few days of the game and didn't really contribute until now. I genuinely (this is honest to god) cannot find much that you've done that screams village from you (not village in general or village AM). You say you've saved us but we know of a protector...what have you done?
Très bien, je vais vous nourrir à la cuillère chaque message que je fais à / sur les loups qui assument le village puisque vous mentez à nouveau en supposant que le village n'a pas déjà perdu.

Terrible? So if youre a villager, how terrible will your play have been when you see that Im a villager?
Nous sommes dans le monde réel maintenant, cubs. Je vous ai déjà donné l'histoire fantastique de ce qui va se passer.

Whatcha gonna do about it? Which way you voting? I haven't been following too closely

I’m sure it was probably the wrong vote... but you’ll see...hopefully not. Hard one

Reactions: 1 user
Si pour une raison quelconque, Mel ne meurt pas, tuez immédiatement cubs. Parce que son résultat dit qu'il devrait mourir.

Si pour une raison quelconque, Mel ne meurt pas, tuez immédiatement cubs. Parce que son résultat dit qu'il devrait mourir.

So if you know all the wolves and how the game is lost and yada yada why has the only person youve been pushing a villager? You just make no sense, regardless of how you flip.

So if you know all the wolves and how the game is lost and yada yada why has the only person youve been pushing a villager? You just make no sense, regardless of how you flip.
Je voulais dire ce que j'ai dit mot pour mot, cubs.

Day 8 Placeholder Writeup

What a day!! Things really heated up at the end of the day, ending in a tie. Let us all take a moment and hard squint at that tally. Is it a tie? No? Yes? Well....

NO ONE HAS DIED... AGAIN.

jk

lynched is Mel - Butter Tart....jk - Drinking a Two-Four in One Night By Yourself (WOLF)

10 players still on board
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
6. kras --> @Barkley13
9. BigCats -> @Lawper
11. @jenjen2020
12. @cubsrule4e
15. @holdthemayo
16. @Miranda Senft
17. @WonderingStudent