WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the point is they ceased to be confirmed once they were rezzed in a game with a wolf rezzer.
Un ressurecteur de toute affiliation supprime la confirmation. Mon point est, sur quoi est basée sa pile de "villageois confirmés"? S'il n'inclut pas Barks, il ne peut pas vous inclure et est donc vide et inexistant. Soit il y a des gens irréfutablement du village à partir des informations fournies par le modérateur, soit il y a juste des interprétations fortes du village, dans ce cas, qu'est-ce qui m'exclut?
 
I guess I'm confused about why wolf-Snowy would continue to distribute items to villagers if she didn't know what they did and she got no credit for doing it.

Like I cannot understand how that role benefits wolves at ALL unless she handed out a bunch of items to wolves, too. But we know she didn't do that because dead villagers claimed getting her items.

So I dunno, I guess it makes me lean Cubs a little more wolfy, because if she was forced to distribute to villagers, then I'd imagine it would be important for wolves to know what they were handing out.

It's a weird set up and I don't really know what to think about it tbh

Again, why for so long I refused to believe that could be a wolf role, unless there was a stipulation that she could only send to villagers. What is the point of the role otherwise, except to disallow me from picking the people I want + a misdirection mechanic? Otherwise mods could have just had my items be RNG'd like they are now after she died. She would have just sent all the items to wolves if she could, theres no reason to "go for village cred" when its much more useful to keep the items for the wolves, even though I tried to temper some of them to not be super useful to non-villagers in case that happened (N2 - Fern's item was a 1x bulletproof which is useless to wolves unless theres a village vig in the game, and even then the chance of it being useful is still small.)
 
A resurrector of any affiliation removes the confirmation. My point is, what is his stack of "confirmed villagers" based on? If it does not include Barks, it cannot include you and is therefore empty and non-existent. Either there are irrefutably people from the village from the information provided by the moderator, or there are just strong interpretations of the village, in this case, what excludes me?

So it is impossible for someone to conclude that I am a villager and Barks and you aren't?
 
So it is impossible for someone to conclude that I am a villager and Barks and you aren't?
Oui, s'il y a des villageois confirmés. Non, si l'on en juge par le jeu.

Comme je l'ai déjà dit, ma pièce n'est pas lue correctement du tout si MOOSE est intouchable pour avoir poussé les deux mêmes loups que j'ai fait, après je l'ai fait, mais je suis en train d'éliminer. Soit elle ne lit pas du tout, soit elle est en train de mal peindre les événements.
 
@cubsrule4e why haven't you voted today?

You've been here all day and it seems like you think AM is a wolf, so what gives?

Because Ive been trying to sort out Mel. I know he's telling the truth with his timeline and his targets but I still dont get the usefulness of it and why there would be two types of village protection - but when you think about it maybe it does make sense. A typical protector role blocks kills and other negative effects, right? If Jen can only protect from kills, maybe he is the other half of that.

I am hesitant on AM because I remember you or someone mentioning something about an alpha role. I feel like AM has been so aggressive and goading maybe because she cant even be lynched right now so she doesnt care. Like if she were able to get me lynched after as much as she's put into it, she would 100% be the next target but knows it wouldnt matter, then village is wasting lynch cycles.
 
Because Ive been trying to sort out Mel. I know he's telling the truth with his timeline and his targets but I still dont get the usefulness of it and why there would be two types of village protection - but when you think about it maybe it does make sense. A typical protector role blocks kills and other negative effects, right? If Jen can only protect from kills, maybe he is the other half of that.
I guess I still don't see why it is more useful for someone to block all early actions on the mayor than to let those through.

And I can't comment on what kind of wolfy actions his role might block because no wolves have flipped except jboo and snowy. I haven't seen evidence of super wolfy actions, so it seems like his role is to squash villager investigation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess I still don't see why it is more useful for someone to block all early actions on the mayor than to let those through.

And I can't comment on what kind of wolfy actions his role might block because no wolves have flipped except jboo and snowy. I haven't seen evidence of super wolfy actions, so it seems like his role is to squash villager investigation.

I know that Jen's protection on MOOSE failed N1 because of Mel's block.. also something to consider. If it was a wolfy mechanism, wolves could basically kill who they wanted whenever they wanted, because Mel's action would block them from being protected.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My current reads:
I think village is me, moose, cubs, jenjen, you, and wondering
I lean village on Pippy unless she was converted

The wolves are split among the remainder

I agree with this list, so maybe a Mel flip is worth it? I mean if hes village theres only so many options left. Gotta be 2 OG's and a convert I would guess. Are we still thinking a 3P is out there?
 
I agree with this list, so maybe a Mel flip is worth it? I mean if hes village theres only so many options left. Gotta be 2 OG's and a convert I would guess. Are we still thinking a 3P is out there?

I could see there still being a 3P. I think we learn something valuable from either a Mel or an AM vote, which seem to be the only two realistically in play tonight.

I hope not because that would mean we have less flexibility here than we think.

We've lucked out with some good night blocks so far
 
My current reads:
I think village is me, moose, cubs, jenjen, you, and wondering
I lean village on Pippy unless she was converted

The wolves are split among the remainder

If I speculate barks as still village if snowy sent her an item... makes it look like

Cubs, Mayo, Moose, Jen, Wondering, Lawper, Barks
Pippy

So either way: 2 OG's here AM, Mel, 3M
 
So you would not self prez?

Beg for Mel's resistance?
Oui, et je suis sur le point de prouver mon point de vue sur vous.

Tu ne bougeras pas de moi, et j'aurai poussé trois loups, alors que tu avais trop peur de bus deux fois. Préparez vos meilleurs arguments pour demain.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wtf guys I’m not a wolf. Smh.
I can’t even self-prez vote so just remember you’re kicking me while I’m down too
 
Oui, et je suis sur le point de prouver mon point de vue sur vous.

Tu ne bougeras pas de moi, et j'aurai poussé trois loups, alors que tu avais trop peur de bus deux fois. Préparez vos meilleurs arguments pour demain.

I wont move from you? This is the first time I placed a vote on you. And this is what Im talking about with the goading behavior... Shes basically taunting me to vote Mel.