You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWelcome to Rehab signups (+/- game thread)
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol. Every time.This also feels a little bit like wolf dubz.
Which she will probably laugh about. Just saying. 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why does it make you squint at me? I'd kill pip for a Klondike bar.I do find it sketchy that you lived through the night. Makes me squint at both you and WZ. And maybe LIS if he read his role PM yesterday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why does it make you squint at me? I'd kill pip for a Klondike bar.
I think a Klondike bar is actually asking for a lot in this case. How about a shiny nickel?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I didn't actually realize this roster was so small.
I'm currently a little confused about LIS picking on kal for OT posts when they happened during a night cycle (and we were all joking around before Cray went...cray on mixy). Granted kal's later response wasn't great, but I'd like to hear more from LIS about that initial motivation.
I'm currently a little confused about LIS picking on kal for OT posts when they happened during a night cycle (and we were all joking around before Cray went...cray on mixy). Granted kal's later response wasn't great, but I'd like to hear more from LIS about that initial motivation.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nah. She's worth more to me than that based on entertainment value alone.I think a Klondike bar is actually asking for a lot in this case. How about a shiny nickel?
I actually kind of agree with genny and cray here.Why does it make you squint at me? I'd kill pip for a Klondike bar.
Basically, AM is someone who I would kill N1 in this game because she just lived 2 long wolfy lives (plus other considerations that are all kinds of ridiculous so I'm not going to bother people by listing them).
And you and I have some serious overlap in our approach to these games -- particularly with things like that -- which I know you are well aware of 😉
I'm not voting for you though because a single kill choice isn't enough for me to lynch you this early. I'm just saying -- given that + the helpful defend-a-noob posts where you're checking time stamps "just because" you are awake...
...all I'm saying is maybe don't let dubz live until very-end game, guys.
(I don't have any Klondike bars on my person, though. And if I did, I would stuff the whole thing in my mouth before you finished killing me).
Nah. She's worth more to me than that based on entertainment value alone.
Killing her isn't entertainment enough? 😉 I keed I keed. So this must put her somewhere between nickel and Klondike bar. I too really really love them.
Also, lynching dubz D1 would probably piss off @Mad Jack and I want to retain the option to bribe him later on for favors, so I'm not gonna start any trouble.
It's fun sized, just like us!I didn't actually realize this roster was so small.
Lynch @allieh8607
She's been absent for a full night cycle + almost a whole day cycle + a nyanko check-in, so I feel like it's justified to start pushing a bit harder for participation.
She's been absent for a full night cycle + almost a whole day cycle + a nyanko check-in, so I feel like it's justified to start pushing a bit harder for participation.
This is correct. Might sour me on one side or the other this early on. I was specifically told to pick favorites, and I am aware of how many people from each side participate in a given lynch.Also, lynching dubz D1 would probably piss off @Mad Jack and I want to retain the option to bribe him later on for favors, so I'm not gonna start any trouble.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm cool with that. Prefer being night killed but hey, if it saves me from my endgame **** ups....all I'm saying is maybe don't let dubz live until very-end game, guys.
I'm already paying too much attention here to end up with good reads.
Oh I am aware of that. I would absolutely have killed AM n1. My n1 kills are often people who lived long in the previous game. And by often I mean...almost always, unless someone was really strongly cleared, which wouldn't apply this game.I actually kind of agree with genny and cray here.
Basically, AM is someone who I would kill N1 in this game because she just lived 2 long wolfy lives (plus other considerations that are all kinds of ridiculous so I'm not going to bother people by listing them).
And you and I have some serious overlap in our approach to these games -- particularly with things like that -- which I know you are well aware of 😉
But I read genny's comment as squinting at me because you were alive, not because AM was dead.
Would have made the same posts whether she was a noob or not. And whether I was wolf or village. So I'm giving a neutral read on it 😉I'm not voting for you though because a single kill choice isn't enough for me to lynch you this early. I'm just saying -- given that + the helpful defend-a-noob posts where you're checking time stamps "just because" you are awake...
...all I'm saying is maybe don't let dubz live until very-end game, guys.
(I don't have any Klondike bars on my person, though. And if I did, I would stuff the whole thing in my mouth before you finished killing me).
(And that's just rude.)
Is there a reason why your vote went there over one of the others who haven’t had anything to say today? Just curious.Lynch @allieh8607
She's been absent for a full night cycle + almost a whole day cycle + a nyanko check-in, so I feel like it's justified to start pushing a bit harder for participation.
I don’t think we’ve heard anything from snowy or stellamudd..
For now,
***lynch stellamudd***
Aww Pippy thanks for the shoutout! Sadly #internlife prevents my participation in WW right now :cHmm who hasn't played in a while who might be prone to a relapse?
@SummerTheLynx for one...
Where are folks like @SARdoghandler @awesomenessity @hygebeorht @WeimMama @amgoose319 @nyanko
And people who have been modding or mentoring should play...
@PrincessButterCup
@Karabiner13
@raf2769
@JaynaAli
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is a very minor reason, I already explained itIs there a reason why your vote went there over one of the others who haven’t had anything to say today? Just curious.
I don’t think we’ve heard anything from snowy or stellamudd..
For now,
***lynch stellamudd***
I didn't actually realize this roster was so small.
I'm currently a little confused about LIS picking on kal for OT posts when they happened during a night cycle (and we were all joking around before Cray went...cray on mixy). Granted kal's later response wasn't great, but I'd like to hear more from LIS about that initial motivation.
Ha! Good point.
Mostly I forgot it was a night cycle since it was so active.
But .... still haven’t seen anything from ger, so I am sticking with my vote. No real reason to change it.
Pippy joked that she was surprised to still be alive, so I joked that made me squint at you and her. Because you really expect me to believe that you’re going to kill Pip N1?But I read genny's comment as squinting at me because you were alive, not because AM was dead.
I’m all seriousness though, the AM kill is a better lead than Pip being alive. And that does point to the group who played the lounge game. I find it interesting that Pippy focused on me and allieh so quickly, excluding you, her, LIS, and cray. Gee, that group sounds familiar for some reason.....
Hmm, interesting.Mostly I forgot it was a night cycle since it was so active.
I'm not sure I totally buy this, because you knew when we entered a day cycle.
I didn't exclude them.I find it interesting that Pippy focused on me and allieh so quickly, excluding you, her, LIS, and cray.
I did not include them in that one post because at the time, they had all already checked in, and the two of you had not.
In earlier + subsequent posts I think it should be pretty obvious that I have minor concerns about all 3 of them, actually.
Also, let me be the first to say that "whether or not someone played in the lounge game" is actually a pretty crap lead. Lol
But, D1.
But, D1.
I'm still trying to figure out if this is normal Pippy paranoia, or manufactured wolfy paranoia.I didn't exclude them.
I did not include them in that one post because at the time, they had all already checked in, and the two of you had not.
In earlier + subsequent posts I think it should be pretty obvious that I have minor concerns about all 3 of them, actually.
Sorry, but I tend to agree. I could not care less that AM just wolfed twice at the same time. I couldn't get into the lounge game that well because the lore just went way over my head and I didn't have the time to really do much research so when the game ended and AM flipped wolf I was pretty apathetic. I'm not typically someone who will base lynch votes off of how long someone lived in previous games, regardless of affiliation. So yeah, this is a crap lead.Also, let me be the first to say that "whether or not someone played in the lounge game" is actually a pretty crap lead. Lol
But, D1.
Oooh ooh I know! I know!I'm still trying to figure out if this is normal Pippy paranoia, or manufactured wolfy paranoia.
Tell you what -- you guys can lynch me in a couple days if I haven't found a wolf, mmk? I have a giant anatomy exam coming up and probably shouldn't be playing past Wednesdayish anyways. Just lemme get my fix in first 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Only for a Klondike bar 😉Pippy joked that she was surprised to still be alive, so I joked that made me squint at you and her. Because you really expect me to believe that you’re going to kill Pip N1?
But if we lynch you, who will try to drive my lynch late game?Oooh ooh I know! I know!
Tell you what -- you guys can lynch me in a couple days if I haven't found a wolf, mmk? I have a giant anatomy exam coming up and probably shouldn't be playing past Wednesdayish anyways. Just lemme get my fix in first 😉
Fake News Lynch Tally from KTSM.
Mixy is in the lead.
LIS ()–
Lawper (1) – Mixed Animals
Pippy (1) – Capri
Mixed Animals (2) – Crayola, Coopah
YoungKal (1) - LIS
Nyanko (1) - Genny
Allieh (1) - Pippy
Stellamud (1) - Weimmama
Role Call for folks that still need to vote. 3 hours til closing time.
3. @Lawper
4. @allieh8607
5. @WildZoo
7. @youngkal
9. @WeimMama
10. @PippyPony
12. @SnowshoeDog143
13. @nyanko
16. @Stella Mudd
Mixy is in the lead.
LIS ()–
Lawper (1) – Mixed Animals
Pippy (1) – Capri
Mixed Animals (2) – Crayola, Coopah
YoungKal (1) - LIS
Nyanko (1) - Genny
Allieh (1) - Pippy
Stellamud (1) - Weimmama
Role Call for folks that still need to vote. 3 hours til closing time.
3. @Lawper
4. @allieh8607
5. @WildZoo
7. @youngkal
9. @WeimMama
10. @PippyPony
12. @SnowshoeDog143
13. @nyanko
16. @Stella Mudd
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It is.Also, let me be the first to say that "whether or not someone played in the lounge game" is actually a pretty crap lead. Lol
But, D1.
Because it could also be someone who played the Baking game. It could be someone who played neither but knew that killing AM would point towards a player in one or both of those games. Or even someone who played neither but just looked at who lived long recently. It could be a combination of these people within the same pack, even!
As you said though, d1.
In the interest of not widening the field...
lynch allie
I did vote, dern it!Fake News Lynch Tally from KTSM.
Mixy is in the lead.
LIS ()–
Lawper (1) – Mixed Animals
Pippy (1) – Capri
Mixed Animals (2) – Crayola, Coopah
YoungKal (1) - LIS
Nyanko (1) - Genny
Allieh (1) - Pippy
Stellamud (1) - Weimmama
Role Call for folks that still need to vote. 3 hours til closing time.
3. @Lawper
4. @allieh8607
5. @WildZoo
7. @youngkal
9. @WeimMama
10. @PippyPony
12. @SnowshoeDog143
13. @nyanko
16. @Stella Mudd
I did vote, dern it!
Our sincerest apologies, RM has been suspended for drinking on duty.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait, Snowy's playing?
unlynch ny
lynch snowy
unlynch ny
lynch snowy
So, as voting commences, if there is a favorite candidate of mine that I favor, I might be willing to over some free samples of my company's newest painkiller. I'll let you know who opens up the candy store, and randomly distribute a sample package amongst the voters. Let your friends know how effective our product is, we really love that word of mouth, tell them to talk to their doctor today about Oxcelaril!
Mad Jack the suave pharm sales rep.
The drunkenness, overposting, overanalyzing, jump to vote before voting opens, and all the tallies, I'm going to include as soft signs of WW addiction.
I would love it if @Mad Jack could give us a pithy acronym like CAGE that would be more comprehensive.
C - Cut down - Have you ever felt like you should cut down on your WW'ing?
A - Annoyed. Has anyone ever expressed annoyance over how much you WW? Have they ever suggested you decrease your WW participation?
G - Guilt. Have you ever felt guilty for how much you WW? Has it interfered with doing important activties or responsibilities?
E - Eye opener. Do you need to check the WW thread soon after waking up in the morning? To steady your nerves?
Oh dear. The acronym is too real.
This acronym should be added to the SDN WW Glossary

******The drunkenness, overposting, overanalyzing, jump to vote before voting opens, and all the tallies, I'm going to include as soft signs of WW addiction.
I would love it if @Mad Jack could give us a pithy acronym like CAGE that would be more comprehensive.
C - Cut down - Have you ever felt like you should cut down on your WW'ing?
A - Annoyed. Has anyone ever expressed annoyance over how much you WW? Have they ever suggested you decrease your WW participation?
G - Guilt. Have you ever felt guilty for how much you WW? Has it interfered with doing important activties or responsibilities?
E - Eye opener. Do you need to check the WW thread soon after waking up in the morning? To steady your nerves?
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a CAGE
******
Unlynch allie
Lynch youngkal
Unlynch allie
Because she posted once, but didn't vote?###unlynch lawper###
Unsure of where I'm going to place my real lynch yet. YK has some feels as well as everyone that was in the lounge game from what I've been reading. Although Lawpers posts haven't been contributing yet I'll let them live for a bit. Would also like more from everyone not checked in and nyanko their post definitely sketch.
Unsure of where I'm going to place my real lynch yet. YK has some feels as well as everyone that was in the lounge game from what I've been reading. Although Lawpers posts haven't been contributing yet I'll let them live for a bit. Would also like more from everyone not checked in and nyanko their post definitely sketch.
YupBecause she posted once, but didn't vote?
Official suspensions are overrated lynch tally.
MA and YoungKal are in the lead.
LIS () –
Lawper () –
Pippy (1) – Capri
Mixed Animals (2) – Crayola, Coopah
YoungKal (2) - LIS, Pippy
Nyanko () -
Allieh (1) - WZ
Stellamud (1) - Weimmama
SnowshoeDog (1) - Genny
Role Call for folks that still need to vote. 1 hour til closing time.
3. @Lawper
4. @allieh8607
7. @youngkal
12. @SnowshoeDog143
13. @nyanko
16. @Stella Mudd
MA and YoungKal are in the lead.
LIS () –
Lawper () –
Pippy (1) – Capri
Mixed Animals (2) – Crayola, Coopah
YoungKal (2) - LIS, Pippy
Nyanko () -
Allieh (1) - WZ
Stellamud (1) - Weimmama
SnowshoeDog (1) - Genny
Role Call for folks that still need to vote. 1 hour til closing time.
3. @Lawper
4. @allieh8607
7. @youngkal
12. @SnowshoeDog143
13. @nyanko
16. @Stella Mudd
Just caught up. Some thoughts.
I'm a bit confused as to what happened in the night cycle discussion. I read Mixy's vote on me as a joke because I was wrong about her being a wolf in the past two games in a row. But I'm lost by Cray's responses to that and her followup N1 reads (even though many players weren't available). I appreciate Cray's desire for me to play longer in the game as I died too early in past two games, but I'm not following her reasoning of Mixy's joke vote being a wolfy move. I'm also confused by Coop's followup agreement with Cray's reasoning and even going far to also vote Mixy.
I just thought Mixy's vote was meant to be a joke and nothing more than that. The arguments that Mixy's move was wolfy because she placed a vote before getting her role seemed to be assuming a lot more. I'm not sure what I'm missing so clarification would help.
Regarding the AM nightkill, the wolves could be familiar with past games and killed her based on that. Or it could be a random kill.
I'm also confused by the votes on kal. Are they pressure? All I saw were just joke posts from kal being drunk, but I'm not sure how these posts are wolfy.
Continuing with the pressure, I'm probably going with this:
lynch capri1722
Would like to see more posts from her.
I'm a bit confused as to what happened in the night cycle discussion. I read Mixy's vote on me as a joke because I was wrong about her being a wolf in the past two games in a row. But I'm lost by Cray's responses to that and her followup N1 reads (even though many players weren't available). I appreciate Cray's desire for me to play longer in the game as I died too early in past two games, but I'm not following her reasoning of Mixy's joke vote being a wolfy move. I'm also confused by Coop's followup agreement with Cray's reasoning and even going far to also vote Mixy.
I just thought Mixy's vote was meant to be a joke and nothing more than that. The arguments that Mixy's move was wolfy because she placed a vote before getting her role seemed to be assuming a lot more. I'm not sure what I'm missing so clarification would help.
Regarding the AM nightkill, the wolves could be familiar with past games and killed her based on that. Or it could be a random kill.
I'm also confused by the votes on kal. Are they pressure? All I saw were just joke posts from kal being drunk, but I'm not sure how these posts are wolfy.
Continuing with the pressure, I'm probably going with this:
lynch capri1722
Would like to see more posts from her.
I hate to even further spread votes out thin, but I'm going to lynch LIS... his vote for Kal just feels weird to me and I'm not really buying that he didn't realize we were in the night cycle.
Case in point, in WWhisk, Pippy tried to use the fact that she had just come off of a wolfator game as reasoning for why she would not be a wolf in that game. Games are independent of one another, so how long XYZ lived in a previous game is pretty irrelevant to whether they are a wolf now or not.Sorry, but I tend to agree. I could not care less that AM just wolfed twice at the same time. I couldn't get into the lounge game that well because the lore just went way over my head and I didn't have the time to really do much research so when the game ended and AM flipped wolf I was pretty apathetic. I'm not typically someone who will base lynch votes off of how long someone lived in previous games, regardless of affiliation. So yeah, this is a crap lead.
Funny you say that, I just now got on to play (and also take a break from homework).Continuing with the pressure, I'm probably going with this:
lynch capri1722
Would like to see more posts from her.
But like…you’ve made 4 posts this whole game, 3 of which had little to no substance. Seemed like you were more active in WWinter. Plus I’m not really a fan of using someone’s real-life commitments against them, but I also try not to elaborate too much on my real-life commitments to avoid that kind of suspicion because I know it will come.Lynch Pippy
Why sign up for a game when you can only half commit? Seems like it could be a wolf cover-up.
####contingent lynch Pippy####
Because I promised and I won’t let this preemptive anti-retaliatory nonsense stop me.
I hate to even further spread votes out thin, but I'm going to lynch LIS... his vote for Kal just feels weird to me and I'm not really buying that he didn't realize we were in the night cycle.
I agree he posted right after someone mentioned that it was night and it needed to be a contingent vote. LIS you are on my watch list. Maybe ill be making waffles here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah you're not missing anything here. Cray was being cray which could mean anything really and coop I'm not sure yet... still waiting on their follow up from last night to evaluate day sketchiness.Just caught up. Some thoughts.
I'm a bit confused as to what happened in the night cycle discussion. I read Mixy's vote on me as a joke because I was wrong about her being a wolf in the past two games in a row. But I'm lost by Cray's responses to that and her followup N1 reads (even though many players weren't available). I appreciate Cray's desire for me to play longer in the game as I died too early in past two games, but I'm not following her reasoning of Mixy's joke vote being a wolfy move. I'm also confused by Coop's followup agreement with Cray's reasoning and even going far to also vote Mixy.
I just thought Mixy's vote was meant to be a joke and nothing more than that. The arguments that Mixy's move was wolfy because she placed a vote before getting her role seemed to be assuming a lot more. I'm not sure what I'm missing so clarification would help.
Regarding the AM nightkill, the wolves could be familiar with past games and killed her based on that. Or it could be a random kill.
I'm also confused by the votes on kal. Are they pressure? All I saw were just joke posts from kal being drunk, but I'm not sure how these posts are wolfy.
Continuing with the pressure, I'm probably going with this:
lynch capri1722
Would like to see more posts from her.
But like…you’ve made 4 posts this whole game, 3 of which had little to no substance. Seemed like you were more active in WWinter. Plus I’m not really a fan of using someone’s real-life commitments against them, but I also try not to elaborate too much on my real-life commitments to avoid that kind of suspicion because I know it will come.
Played on SDN mobile app which was a terrible decision on the end so I am only posting from online meaning I’m on less. And WWinter was over break a little easier but I get it real life happened today I just wouldn’t sign up if I couldn’t do the whole game. I just wanted to get a lynch in, D1 hasn’t given me too many feels.
... because this is a game about an addiction which I clearly have? 😉Lynch Pippy
Why sign up for a game when you can only half commit? Seems like it could be a wolf cover-up.
But ok sure, let's say I'm half-committed. Probably have only posted ~1/2 as much as everyone else combined instead of twice as much 😛
*******************************
Unofficial AM is always watching Day 1 Lynch Tally
Mixy, YoungKal, and Pippy are in the lead.
LIS (1) – allie
Lawper () –
Pippy (2) – Capri, youngkal
Mixed Animals (2) – Crayola, Coopah
YoungKal (2) - LIS, Pippy
Nyanko () -
Allieh (1) - WZ
Stellamud (1) - Weimmama
SnowshoeDog (1) - Genny
capri (1) - Lawpy
11/15
lynch close in 45 minutes
*******************************
Unofficial AM is always watching Day 1 Lynch Tally
Mixy, YoungKal, and Pippy are in the lead.
LIS (1) – allie
Lawper () –
Pippy (2) – Capri, youngkal
Mixed Animals (2) – Crayola, Coopah
YoungKal (2) - LIS, Pippy
Nyanko () -
Allieh (1) - WZ
Stellamud (1) - Weimmama
SnowshoeDog (1) - Genny
capri (1) - Lawpy
11/15
lynch close in 45 minutes
*******************************
Do you have a reason for not buying it, other than the fact that I brought it up and you're agreeing with me?I hate to even further spread votes out thin, but I'm going to lynch LIS... his vote for Kal just feels weird to me and I'm not really buying that he didn't realize we were in the night cycle.
Because I have a (somewhat weak) reason for not totally buying it.