WWhere There's a WWhisk, There's a WWay! - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 1 Lynch Tally
VA (1) - capri
Paws
() -
Mixy (3) - lawp, KL, Snowy
finn (2) - paws, VA
Kski (2) - cray, Stella
nohika
(1) - am
KL (1) - boo
vmh (4) - allie, trilt, LIS, Pippy
mel (3) - nohika, kski, finn
lawp (3) - Mixy, sky, bryndy
allie () -
sky (1) - vmh
Cray
(1) - cdo
bryndy (1) - Mel

Missing: FTB
23/24

Day 2 Lynch Tally
AM (1) - Trilt
bryndy
(3) - Pippy, cdo, allie
cdo (1) - cray
mel
(2) - finn, kski
allie () -
mixy (1) - vmh
snowy
(1) - boo
skye (1) - am
lawpy (5) - nohika, snowy, bryndy, mixy, KL
ftb (1) - paws
VA
(1) - VA
nohika
(1) - FTB
KL (2) - skye, lawpy
finn (1) - mel
Stella
(1) - Capri

Missing: Stella
22/23

Day 3 Lynch Tally
Paws (1) - Cray
Snowy
(5) - Trilt, capri, vmh, mel, paws
Cray
() -
Mel (6) - VAsp, finn, kski, nohi, snowy, Pippy
capri (1) - stella
skye (1) - AM
VAsp (3) - KL, Skye, Bryndy
bryndy
(1) - cdo
cdo (1) - Mixy
mixy () -
FTB (1) - allie

Missing: FTB
20/21

Day 4 Lynch Tally
cdo (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - paws, capri, kski, vmh, snowy
finn (1) - AM
VAsp (5) - skye, nohika, KL, cdo, bryndy
capri
(2) - glam, stella
am (1) - mixy
lis () -
mixy (2) - snowy, lis
glam (1) - allie

Missing: VAsp, finn
18/20

Day 5 Lynch Tally
AM (1) - capri
Mixy (1) - snowy
snowy
(4) - mixy, kski, lis, finn
finn (2) - am, VAsp
VAsp (8) - pippy, allie, nohika, KL, glam, bryndy, Skye, CDO
sky (1) - vmh

17/17

Day 6 Lynch Tally
pippy (1) - snowy
allie (1) - bryndy
kski (1) - sky
finn (1) - AM
bryndy (10) - Pippy, nokia, kski, Glam, finn, Mixy, cdo, capri, KL, allieh

Missing: LIS
14/15

Day 7 Lynch Tally
KL (1) - pippy
snowy (5) - kski, nohika, allieh, glam, finny
nohika (2) - lis, snowy
kski (1) - skye
finn (1) - am
Pippy (1) - Mixy
AM (1) - capri

Missing: cdo, KL
12/14

Day 8 Lynch Tally
Mixy () -
Kski (2) - skye, nohika
Nohika (6) - glam, cdo, lis, mixy, pippy, finny, kski
Allie ()
Finn (2) - am, KL

Missing: allie
11/12

Day 9 Lynch Tally

Pippy (7) - LIS, allie, mixy, glam, kski, sky, AM
Skye () -
Finn () -
cdo () -
AM (1) - finny
Mixy () -
kski (2) - Pippy, egg

10/10

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Snicker:

Pippy is a wolf. You heard it here first.

I just can't bring myself to vote for her. But I'm having that "dammit, I really think so" feeling that's always followed by "ok, but why?" And I can't answer that.

Grumble.

That annoyed feeling when you were right and didn't follow through soon 'nuff.....

Well played, Pipster.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, what exactly copy paste did your night results say about the recipe book? I still think it’s weird that you had the option of keeping the seering portion of it multiple nights...
Was Finn allowed to keep her ability for multiple nights? She had the same item, albeit different claimed result.

I'm fine with a Skye lynch today for every and reasons above. I would like to know everyone else's thoughts on AM though.
AM read villager to me. I opened a PM with her on the afternoon I started. She didn't talk much, and tunneled on Finn even on there, so I read her as unhelpful but village and stopped talking after a few days. Further assessment depends on how she acts now that she has to choose other candidates.

Also, what exactly copy paste did your night results say about the recipe book? I still think it’s weird that you had the option of keeping the seering portion of it multiple nights...
Using the recipe book's medium recipe you created an almost masterpiece. You now have the ability to affiliation seer one person. You will keep this 1x use ability until you use it

@SkiOtter @Glammyre This is what Finn said about the recipe book. "A one shot I could use whenever" which pretty much corroborates my story of holding onto the ability until I wanted to use it. I realize she's chaos so yeah take it with a grain of salt but meh.
You pick a recipe level. You get an ability. In my case it was a one shot I could use whenever. Wasn't sure how much longer game would run so used it on you.

Reactions: 1 users
mpm0X.gif

Reactions: 7 users
I just got home from work. We had a last minute emergency leg broken case that kept me late. I also have company over and won't be able to post much tonight.
I was really confused last night when I came back on because Pippy seemed so villagey in PM with me. I also skipped through thread really fast because I was so lost in the **** show of Pippy begging for her life so voted for Finn because Pippy referred to him as an alpha wolf which I confused for as a chaos wolf. I feel manipulated now because Pippy had me completely convinced she was village. Now I'm being lynch because I was wrong of my assessment of her?

Now that we actually know of one wolf, I'm suspicious as to why Allieh has voted along side Pippy almost every day.

Now that we actually know of one wolf, I'm suspicious as to why Allieh has voted along side Pippy almost every day.
A good wolf wouldn’t do that. They wouldn’t draw attention to themselves by having the same voting history as another wolf.

Whether or not she’s actually a good wolf is still a mystery.

I just got home from work. We had a last minute emergency leg broken case that kept me late. I also have company over and won't be able to post much tonight.
I was really confused last night when I came back on because Pippy seemed so villagey in PM with me. I also skipped through thread really fast because I was so lost in the **** show of Pippy begging for her life so voted for Finn because Pippy referred to him as an alpha wolf which I confused for as a chaos wolf. I feel manipulated now because Pippy had me completely convinced she was village. Now I'm being lynch because I was wrong of my assessment of her?
Imo this screams noob wolf. You were caught defending a fellow wolf and instead of going into more details you were essentially like: “oops”

Members don't see this ad :)
Also someone threw a book at me last night. Unsure what it was meant to do but I had the pam spray last night so it slid off.
@SkiOtter @Glammyre This is what Finn said about the recipe book. "A one shot I could use whenever" which pretty much corroborates my story of holding onto the ability until I wanted to use it. I realize she's chaos so yeah take it with a grain of salt but meh.
Apparently the book was KC and I. We had the recipe book last night but due to mod error it wasn’t given to us until like 1 am est (instead of in the morning yesterday) and then it was RNGed which recipe we got and then due to a second mod error it was rnged who it was used on instead of letting us keep it until we wanted to use it. So it didn’t work on you because you had the Pam. And then apparently we threw the book at you (that part I’m okay with...) We didn’t find out this second part until about an hour or two ago which is why I was questioning being able to keep the item still because we weren’t given that option.:yeahright:

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not seeing anything to change my mind, and I need to get some sleep before the new rotation tomorrow. Leaving vote as is, and goodnight, guys.

Yeah this doesn't do anything to help out your wolfishness

If they had it it still wouldn’t explain why Pippy was moved below trilt instead of trilt being moved below pippy

And they could’ve just pushed a mislynch yesterday instead of even having said anything about the popper
Missed this post earlier.
I wasn't saying the wolves had it and used it necessarily. I'm saying one of them had it at some point and possibly ignored it or used it, idk. But either way, they knew the wording of the item description. I don't believe it had ever been posted on the thread, so like Glam said, someone fed that description to Pippy. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that they came up with that busing scheme. Glam has not even reacted to this tin foil hat theory of mine, not even a "that's bologna" comment. And I don't know if it makes me feel better or worse but she's definitely not drawing attention to herself by acknowledging it.

lynch skye

at least until they come back and answer the questions about items they've had
what bogus item are you guys going to come up with this time?

@Skyerien have you had any items yet this game? If so, what have you had?
Sorry, really busy with company. I had whisk D6 which I aimed at you because you aimed it at me before but didn't go through because of fire extinguisher and apron D8, which I used on myself because couldn't think of anything better to do with it. I got Pam'd the night I wore and apron and the mods called me gross because I was greasy from it.

Sorry, really busy with company. I had whisk D6 which I aimed at you because you aimed it at me before but didn't go through because of fire extinguisher and apron D8, which I used on myself because couldn't think of anything better to do with it. I got Pam'd the night I wore and apron and the mods called me gross because I was greasy from it.
So you wore the apron N8 or N9?

lynch skye

at least until they come back and answer the questions about items they've had
what bogus item are you guys going to come up with this time?
Well, I answered and no one said anything. Everyone has decided they are going to bandwagon anyways because they'd rather gang up on a noob.

Well, I answered and no one said anything. Everyone has decided they are going to bandwagon anyways because they'd rather gang up on a noob.
Nah, we decided we were going to all vote for someone who is sketchy for multiple reasons. The fact that you’re a noob has nothing to do with it.

Day 10 - What's a potato? Lynch Tally

cdo ()
skye (7) - am, mixy, kski, glam, allieh, cdo, skye
am (1) - finn

8/8 voting

tenor.gif

Homemade-Caramel-Popcorn-Animated.gif

After the success of yesterday, the whole class felt even more pressure today to finish their recipes, bake to perfection, and deliver gold star confections to the Chef at the end of the day.

Well Chef? How'd they do?

giphy.gif

Dead is
Skye, who was Caramel Corn and a vanilla WOLF.

Deadline is 3 am PST ish. Get 'em in, folks.

Roster

11. @allieh8607
22. @cdoconn
10. @MixedAnimals77
14. @finnickthedog
8. @SkiOtter / @kcoughli
24. @Glammyre
7. @Animal Midwife

NPC: @WildZoo

Burned, Broken, and Buried:
16. @Lawper, apple cinnamon streusel muffins
2. @johnnaboo, Dutch apple pie
5. @Melchizedek, Russian tea cakes
13. @Trilt, Sour cream coffee cake
12. @Crayola227, Oatmeal scotchies
18. @Stella Mudd, Toffee bit cookies
6. @StayingPositive2017, Chocolate chocolate chip cookies
23. @VicariousAsparagus, Vanilla ice cream
1. @vetmedhead, Chocolate chip cookies?/bacon empanadas!!!
20. @bryndiana.jones, Blueberry streusel muffins
17. @SnowshoeDog143, Chocolate tofu pie
4. @capri1722, Tiramisu
21. @nohika, Oatmeal-Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Drops

3. @killerleaf, snickerdoodles
9. @PippyPony, towering flourless chocolate cake
15. @LetItSnow, bananas foster?, snickerdoodle donut holes
19. @Skyerien, Caramel Corn

Way to go village! Rooting for you in death!!

snoOoOooOooze

**file too large for cute sleepy kitten gif even after resizing :arghh: **
Cat-fell-asleep-in-food.gif

EDIT: hit reply to this post to reveal kitten :love:

Last edited:
lynch cdo

maybe some pressure will get her to talk some

Warning!

By the authority vested in me as an obnoxious :mask: ghost wolf :mask: ...

I reserve the right to flood this kitchen thread with cat gifs and the trash bin dead chat with pikachu gifs until such a time when there is moar lynching to otherwise entertain me.​

550b1abbd0499e7df534c1d42d1115b1.gif

Players gonna play play play play

Reactions: 6 users
Warning!

By the authority vested in me as an obnoxious :mask: ghost wolf :mask: ...

I reserve the right to flood this kitchen thread with cat gifs and the trash bin dead chat with pikachu gifs until such a time when there is moar lynching to otherwise entertain me.​

550b1abbd0499e7df534c1d42d1115b1.gif

Players gonna play play play play

I am The Chef and I approve this message