WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Out of town for the week doing domme stuff - so playing on mobile. Sorry, just busy today but will end up pulling weight later I promise.

For now to get a vote in

###contingency lynch Mel ###

Or

### lynch Mel ###

Not sure which applies right now without reading.

It's never a bad vote.

:kiss:

But unless I see shady shyte out of him later I won't sit on this because O don't actually want him to die D1. Yknow unless he should.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Absentee Mod Night 1 Contingency List

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (1) - stagg
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
Grebes (1)- Lawper

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are those different things?

I feel like you don't take me seriously :eek:

It's hard to tell... both of the versions of you lull me into a sense of comfort and unease so I have to stay alert.

Reactions: 1 users
Absentee Mod Night 1 Contingency List

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
Grebes (1)- Lawper (Pawpy)
MJ (1)- Pippy puppy

*note, may not keep cutesy nicknames forever because they’re confusing, but I feel like LIS for saying that :coffee: *

Contingency lynch Matty Ice (matt935)

Just cuz

We have night actions in so we will be closing early. You have 15 minutes to make any changes.

Because this was a long night cycle, this is the one exception to the PMing rule and you will be expected to stop PMing at night close.

Thank you!

Reactions: 3 users
Lynch pip pip

Because she can take it

A+ for reading comprehension

Contingency lynch pip as a welcome back present with all my love

tenor.gif

Reactions: 3 users
The remaining dogs--26 in total--gathered together and decided that together they would discover the cause of the disappearances. However, it was awfully late in the day and they were exhausted, so they decided to regroup the next morning. They retreated to their individual spaces for the night.

In the dark, many of the dogs were sleeping, but one large dog was on her feet. She didn't trust the other dogs and she was ready to defend the innocent. On a mission, she didn't even know that someone was following her stealthily with malicious intention. She didn't notice... until they struck. Just in time, the lights came on. The attacker disappeared before they could be seen, but they watched the large dog from the shadows knowing that although their intended victim had escaped this time... they wouldn't be so lucky when the day came to an end.

The next morning, the dogs gathered together again. The large dog was feeling shaken.

"I'm telling you, I was attacked and I know it sounds crazy but I think maybe some of us are behind this? Should we really be trusting anybody right now?"

Hearing this, the dogs looked around at each other and they felt their might be truth to the large dog's words. Some of them might be behind this and whoever it was, had to be stopped.

No one has died... yet.

26 players remain.

It is now Day 1. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST.
The Agility Arena
1. @StayingPositive2017
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @Crayola227
5. @SportPonies

The Show Ring
6. @mypetmoose
7. @johnnaboo
8. @Melchizedek
9. @Skimble
10. @grebes4lyfe

The Rally Course
11. @dolphin106258
12. @Stagg737
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
18. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
19. @vetmedhead
20. @sheltermed

The Barn Hunt Course
21. @MSUcvmHOPE
22. @Animal Midwife / @SARdoghandler (AM posting on thread)
23. @PippyPony
24. @muttmanager
25. @ziggyandjazzy
26. @capri1722

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Day 1

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
MJ (1)- Pippy puppy
Matt (1)- Grebes
AMSAR (1)- Jboo

*note, may not keep cutesy nicknames forever because they’re confusing, but I feel like LIS for saying that :coffee: *

Last edited:
The remaining dogs--26 in total--gathered together and decided that together they would discover the cause of the disappearances. However, it was awfully late in the day and they were exhausted, so they decided to regroup the next morning. They retreated to their individual spaces for the night.

In the dark, many of the dogs were sleeping, but one large dog was on her feet. She didn't trust the other dogs and she was ready to defend the innocent. On a mission, she didn't even know that someone was following her stealthily with malicious intention. She didn't notice... until they struck. Just in time, the lights came on. The attacker disappeared before they could seen, but they watched the large dog from the shadows knowing that although their intended victim had escaped this time... they wouldn't be so lucky when the day came to an end.

The next morning, the dogs gathered together again. The large dog was feeling shaken.

"I'm telling you, I was attacked and I know it sounds crazy but I think maybe some of us are behind this? Should we really be trusting anybody right now?"

Hearing this, the dogs looked around at each other and they felt their might be truth to the large dog's words. Some of them might be behind this and whoever it was, had to be stopped.

No one has died... yet.

26 players remain.

It is now Day 1. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST.
The Agility Arena
1. @StayingPositive2017
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @Crayola227
5. @SportPonies

The Show Ring
6. @mypetmoose
7. @johnnaboo
8. @Melchizedek
9. @Skimble
10. @grebes4lyfe

The Rally Course
11. @dolphin106258
12. @Stagg737
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
18. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
19. @vetmedhead
20. @sheltermed

The Barn Hunt Course
21. @MSUcvmHOPE
22. @Animal Midwife / @SARdoghandler (AM posting on thread)
23. @PippyPony
24. @muttmanager
25. @ziggyandjazzy
26. @capri1722
You have some spectacular write ups. This makes me even more excited for this game.

Reactions: 7 users
Day 2

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
MJ (1)- Pippy puppy
Matty ice (1)- Grebes
AMSAR (1)- Jboo

i fix

Reactions: 4 users
Yo peeps I put in my contingency, but at nine am real time (est) I'll be driving ~1000 miles so will be pretty unavailable.

Thoughts from write-up:
Not sure if mod flair or actual wolf attack. But seems like the role of who was attacked was outted so if it's a real attack seems like the wolves know already and it could help us clear someone if the rest of us knew. Thoughts? I'm open to counter points.

Yo peeps I put in my contingency, but at nine am real time (est) I'll be driving ~1000 miles so will be pretty unavailable.

Thoughts from write-up:
Not sure if mod flair or actual wolf attack. But seems like the role of who was attacked was outted so if it's a real attack seems like the wolves know already and it could help us clear someone if the rest of us knew. Thoughts? I'm open to counter points.

At first I assumed it was a wolf attack that failed for some reason but then I was wondering if no one died because it started on a night cycle? Is that a thing that happens when it starts at night?

At first I assumed it was a wolf attack that failed for some reason but then I was wondering if no one died because it started on a night cycle? Is that a thing that happens when it starts at night?
Tis what I was considering yes, hence mod flair.

Ok so based on write up, it sounds like a large dog was attacked but protected/immune.

It would help to eventually know who was attacked.

I agree with Pippy. It could be mod flair, but there were some details in there which were pretty specific and made it seem like it was more than just that. It also sounds like whoever was attacked is going to die by the end of the day as well, so also agree that knowing the victim would be beneficial.

I agree with Pippy. It could be mod flair, but there were some details in there which were pretty specific and made it seem like it was more than just that. It also sounds like whoever was attacked is going to die by the end of the day as well, so also agree that knowing the victim would be beneficial.

I just went back and read it again and agree about it sounding like they might die at the end of the day

1) I get no credit and it was my idea first :rolleyes: :p
2) what makes you say that they'll die by end of day?

I agree that is seems to be more than mod flair. So a large dog was attacked but didn't die, yet - per write-up.

I do wonder if the dog attacked has a post restriction now, what if they can't talk bc they're at the vet?

@grebes4lyfe do you have an explanation for why no one died last night (just yes or no). If you don’t then I do.

But seems like the role of who was attacked was outted so if it's a real attack seems like the wolves know already and it could help us clear someone if the rest of us knew. Thoughts?

Just going off of this, I'm wondering if there was a PM (perhaps a whole group PM) where one of the members trustingly role revealed that they were a protector or something along those lines. The only way it would make sense for a kill attempt to be made on someone so specific at the start of the game would be for an outed role. I'm not sure if we can attribute luck to it. Or maybe we can, and that's why mods decided not to let her get killed off on n1.

what if they can't talk bc they're at the vet?

Writeup said she was shaken, but not that she was hurt or removed from the group in some way. I don't suspect there would be a post restriction at this time.

@grebes4lyfe do you have an explanation for why no one died last night (just yes or no). If you don’t then I do.

Based on this I'm curious if we can focus in on the Show Ring group for whatever happened last night.

Just going off of this, I'm wondering if there was a PM (perhaps a whole group PM) where one of the members trustingly role revealed that they were a protector or something along those lines. The only way it would make sense for a kill attempt to be made on someone so specific at the start of the game would be for an outed role. I'm not sure if we can attribute luck to it. Or maybe we can, and that's why mods decided not to let her get killed off on n1.

I realize we have some noobs in this game, but I would really hope no one would be dumb enough (and I say "dumb" in a loving way) to hint at being a protector in a PM on n1, let alone a group PM.

Reactions: 2 users