WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Don't you mean help the village? Because I think you might have just Freudian slipped. People have had feels toward you for days but like... When people say slightly off things like this in the heat of accusations I've seen them end up a wolf more often than not because the mind is a funny and fragile thing that fails all too often

Lynch caiter
Omg. What? No. I have never referred to villagers as “the village.” Ever. That is a huge stretch.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't you mean help the village? Because I think you might have just Freudian slipped. People have had feels toward you for days but like... When people say slightly off things like this in the heat of accusations I've seen them end up a wolf more often than not because the mind is a funny and fragile thing that fails all too often

Lynch caiter
This is why I love you, I love these pick-ups. I just wish you had more time dude
 
Don't you mean help the village? Because I think you might have just Freudian slipped. People have had feels toward you for days but like... When people say slightly off things like this in the heat of accusations I've seen them end up a wolf more often than not because the mind is a funny and fragile thing that fails all too often

Lynch caiter
Oh hello, MJ's brain

:welcome:
 
I'd be happy with a caiter or Ziggy lynch. Moderately ok with matt
I'd be okay with a Matt lynch, maybe sort of okay with a caiter lynch, but I have her on my potential good boys list for reasons that I suppose could be WIFOM-y if you look at them closely enough

That being said, somebody mentioned that asking about conversions is a good wolf question - on the other hand I think asking about chaos is a much more common wolf question that the wolves would actually want an answer to
 
I'd be okay with a Matt lynch, maybe sort of okay with a caiter lynch, but I have her on my potential good boys list for reasons that I suppose could be WIFOM-y if you look at them closely enough

That being said, somebody mentioned that asking about conversions is a good wolf question - on the other hand I think asking about chaos is a much more common wolf question that the wolves would actually want an answer to
I mean she could've told us she asked a question about conversions when she actually asked a question about chaos
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I have an idea on how to catch the remaining wolves but I need to read some things carefully first.

Did you ever expand on this?

1. I didn't realize it was bad to keep track of the abilities of people who have died. I have the quotes of people who have died in my PMs, just like meats. But y'all also found this sketchy. I didn't know it was a weird thing to think about. I think it's important to keep track of the roles that were initially out there, as well as the roles that aren't out there any more.
2. I mean, pretty much. It feels pretty crappy that almost all (all?) the power roles are gone because now I am not sure how we will go about lynching wolves besides mostly intuition.
3. Ok
4. What about it is interesting?
5. I really didn't understand why people were lynching capri, and I still really don't lol but I am glad we got a wolf out of it. She didn't seem "wolfy" to me but that also may be related to me not having played with y'all at all.
6. Pretty much

I think it's more weird that you've mentioned people possibly being vanillagers multiple times IIRC and it was people that are alive
 
Don't you mean help the village? Because I think you might have just Freudian slipped. People have had feels toward you for days but like... When people say slightly off things like this in the heat of accusations I've seen them end up a wolf more often than not because the mind is a funny and fragile thing that fails all too often

Lynch caiter

Nice catch. Also could swing back to my Caits vote but M935 reads wolfy to me for his poor voting record.

Unlynch M935
Lynch Caits
 
My voting history is sketch. I will give you that. But if I’m seriously lynched over saying “villagers” and not “the village” I’m going to be pissed. That’s so dumb.

I’ve posted reasoning and my logic for all of my votes. I’ve looked through peoples posts to check my sketch feelings. Sure I’ve been wrong so far, but I’ve tried to be active and helpful. Why wouldn’t I have jumped on sporty if I was a wolf? I would have known she’d been seered. Same with Capri once lawp posted he noticed a similar pattern in her play here than in a past game. I’m a little insulted at how stupid people apparently think I am lol
 
My voting history is sketch. I will give you that. But if I’m seriously lynched over saying “villagers” and not “the village” I’m going to be pissed. That’s so dumb.

I’ve posted reasoning and my logic for all of my votes. I’ve looked through peoples posts to check my sketch feelings. Sure I’ve been wrong so far, but I’ve tried to be active and helpful. Why wouldn’t I have jumped on sporty if I was a wolf? I would have known she’d been seered. Same with Capri once lawp posted he noticed a similar pattern in her play here than in a past game. I’m a little insulted at how stupid people apparently think I am lol
I don't think you're stupid, I think you're woof
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you ever expand on this?



I think it's more weird that you've mentioned people possibly being vanillagers multiple times IIRC and it was people that are alive

Here's a summary of my thoughts that I posted earlier today:

I could see Caits being wolf and her voting history isn't good. Yes initially i didn't think she was sketch much but i was reading her posts a few times and interactions with others that made me reassess. I'm not sure if MJ is wolf but his lack of response to questions asking for his insights and reads is disappointing.

Pippy's observation on Allie's item use is interesting but not sure if Allie is woof but something to note. Actually think Allie is still village but did a misplay in not using her item earlier.

I'm a bit concerned about vmh/meaty and M935. I'm not sure why vmh/meaty prioritize beagsy over capri, and M935 was tunneling me in some days or following my vote in other days. Ziggy i'm reading more null/village from her posts.

Pippy, barky, Coops read village to me. I think beagsy could be village too because she could've just as well swung her vote to me rather than on capri.

So i'll go with this

Lynch Caits

I'm looking into voting records, unusual behaviors, and player-player interactions since the capri lynch led me to reevaluate some reads.
​
 
I know evidence points to the contrary, but Caiter really doesn't feel much like wolf Caiter to me.

And frankly, I don't think mods would have let her roll wolf in her first game back in like, over a year.
Ski and Finn asked me to play, and I literally told them only if it was the most boring role ever so I wouldn’t be responsible for anything important to **** up lol
 
I know evidence points to the contrary, but Caiter really doesn't feel much like wolf Caiter to me.

And frankly, I don't think mods would have let her roll wolf in her first game back in like, over a year.

I'm just really torn between Caits and M935 for different reasons tbh. M935 actually has a worse voting record than Caits, but Caits just makes me feel really uneasy from her interactions with Coops. I think this is the first time i'm playing with Caits so don't know what she is as wolf or village.
 
I'm just really torn between Caits and M935 for different reasons tbh. M935 actually has a worse voting record than Caits, but Caits just makes me feel really uneasy from her interactions with Coops. I think this is the first time i'm playing with Caits so don't know what she is as wolf or village.
And all of my coop interacts you’re talking about come from me wondering if she was an unseerable wolf based on the timeline with dolphin dying and coop finding out and coop having a poor defense. It wasn’t without reason.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Day 7 Bow Wow Wow Yippy Yo Yippy Yay Lynch Tally

MJ () -
caiter (3)
- coop, MJ, lamprey
beags (0) -
matty ice (2) - cait, meats
zigzagoon (1) - barks

6/11 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (<2 hours)

qqXt0XG.gif
 
A weird tinfoil theory is each group has one wolf. In my group (Agility Arena), the wolf was Sporty. Show Ring had jboozy. Barn Hunt Course had capri. The remaining two wolves are in Rally Course and Dock Diving Pool. I don't think a group would have more than one wolf because that seems a bit excessive..
Not how rng works
Edit: but good thinking
 
Ski and Finn asked me to play, and I literally told them only if it was the most boring role ever so I wouldn’t be responsible for anything important to **** up lol
Not surprised. And I was on one of your last wolf teams and saw how bummed you were by it.

I know it's really crappy to use that kind of thing as a data point. I try not to do it (as much as I can stop myself) and don't recommend others do it, but...cannot unsee. :shrug: