WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Some thoughts/feels:
- I feel like the whole rally course group are villagers, with more definite rationale for barks and coop
- Really don't have enough reads on MJ due to low posting. I will need to go revisit him but previous comments had me leaning village. However, there is simply not enough to go on.
- I feel less villager-y about m# for some reason (ie likely nothing more than a feel) but he is still probably village
- Feeling better about beagle after yesterday's Lynch but I will need to go back and re-evaluate
- Feeling villager about Allie. Were you the one with the noob wolf theory? I wanna hear a more updated opinion on this
- Don't have thoughts on lamper (please tell me if this annoys you and I will stop lol). Want to hear what he was working on last night
- ??? about meats and pippy. Will need to investigate but what m# said about one of them being a wolf may be accurate

- How many more wolves we thinking? 3? Opinions on chaos or 3rd parties?
So you don't trust meats but think she may be right?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got it n4.
N5 was NYE- wasn't around.
N6 was the night after the cray lynch- already explained why I didn't use it then.
N7- used the item.
Yup that's a king long time to sit on a night cancel but having hard time why tf you would bring up that you sat on it at all if you're a woof, except maybe that vmh knew about it. Anyways you're lower on my list. Good day!

My trust isn't being reciprocated fully due to meats' vote on beagle yesterday when meats had been vocal previously about having suspicions for capri. I'd need to go back and look at the timing of her vote- but I think it was placed in a way that made capri and beagle more neck and neck. Otherwise meats has seemed pretty village to me. She really didn't "play" much of a part in my decision- I bounced some things off of her and was interested in her opinion but ultimately no matter what she told me I probably would have still waited to use the item.
I would like to know what you found out please this will be extremely useful!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok I know pip is in class but where TF is everybody else? @vetmedhead @Mad Jack @Barkley13
A) Because of the time line. Sorry dude :p
2)It has me confused tbh
Pineapple) seems overall helpful? The sporty iso thing the day of her lynch is probably the main sketch them that stands out to me. I should reread her posts and see if anything else is weird in retrospect.

And yes I am lol but I couldn’t think of them off the top of my head and it was dinner time. I will check the roster for the rest.
I would like to see this filled out completely thx
Oh and lynch caiter until I do

Edit: basically I will drag people kicking and screaming back on to this thread to have a discussion damn you

I would like to know what you found out please this will be extremely useful!
First day back at work since before Christmas and I am riding the struggle bus. You can also go back and look at the timing you know.... I'm probably not going to have time until much later :whistle:

Ok I know pip is in class but where TF is everybody else? @vetmedhead @Mad Jack @Barkley13

I would like to see this filled out completely thx
Oh and lynch caiter until I do

Edit: basically I will drag people kicking and screaming back on to this thread to have a discussion damn you
MJ pic was here

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 users
MJ sighting!!!
I thought I heard you had facial hair or something. I think WZ has been lying to me...
The beard is legend but has been gone for a while. I was one of the lucky few witnesses to its time of glory ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Devil's advocate, what of she was coached? How does that make you feel?
Definitely a possibility. I wouldn't rule it out, just like I don't rule her being a wolf out.
So you don't trust meats but think she may be right?
Do you mean alright? Yeah, not sure on meat yet basically.

I swear I'm not coached guys, I'm just an idiot who occasionally gets enough brain cells together to form a decent argument lol

Going over things quickly at lunch I'd like to hear more from @Caiter92. Did you receive anymore items you can tell us about? what are your reads?

Members don't see this ad :)
The fact that allie sat on the night cancel is bugging me a little bit.

If it was her ability, I'd feel differently. But since it was an item...idk, it kind of changes things for me.

Sure, maybe she is village and wasn't sure about using it (weighing possible loss of info vs. the gain of no kill, I kiiind of get that?). There's also the argument that a wolf wouldn't even bother to use that item in the first place, let alone tell people that she had it and held on to it.

But Paws retrieved items, yeah? So what if Paws was distributing those items to specific people? From a wolf perspective, Paws is dead, so it'd be a non-issue... but what if she told someone else she gave allie a night cancel item? That person might start asking questions, and that'd be a tough thing to explain away.

~tinfoil signals incoming~

Also...what if wolves could convert during a night cancel? It's uncommon, but it does happen in some game setups (Vet Clinic being one that comes to mind).

...and if allie was a wolf, who had that item...and asked the mods if they could convert while it was in effect and was told yes...then it would make a ton of sense to sit on it for a couple of days and use it to cover up a conversion. A TON of sense.

If it was her ability, I'd feel differently. But since it was an item...idk, it kind of changes things for me.

Sure, maybe she is village and wasn't sure about using it (weighing possible loss of info vs. the gain of no kill, I kiiind of get that?). There's also the argument that a wolf wouldn't even bother to use that item in the first place, let alone tell people that she had it and held on to it.

But Paws retrieved items, yeah? So what if Paws was distributing those items to specific people? From a wolf perspective, Paws is dead, so it'd be a non-issue... but what if she told someone else she gave allie a night cancel item? That person might start asking questions, and that'd be a tough thing to explain away.

Also...what if wolves could convert during a night cancel? It's uncommon, but it does happen in some game setups (Vet Clinic being one that comes to mind).

...and if allie was a wolf, who had that item...and asked the mods if they could convert while it was in effect and was told yes...then it would make a ton of sense to sit on it for a couple of days and use it to cover up a conversion. A TON of sense.
While that does make sense in a weird way, the fact that Finn ended night right away makes me believe otherwise. Because in your case somethings would preempt a night cancel and would need to be taken into consideration so the mod would theoretically need all inputs first. Not disregarding the possibility but also acknowledging that this is a tinfoil and other scenarios are far more likely in my mind.

Addendum to previous tinfoil:

Hell, maybe wolves had to use that item to effectively cancel night while they converted, like if it was a combo item.

It would be a good move to speak up and claim it, because night cancel is typically very village-focused, and not owning up to it would probably make people wonder what happened.

idk. the delay on the item use, the fact that the double kill night was avoided, and the fact that it got used right after we lynched a wolf really makes me wonder about the timing of all of it.

While that does make sense in a weird way, the fact that Finn ended night right away makes me believe otherwise. Because in your case somethings would preempt a night cancel and would need to be taken into consideration so the mod would theoretically need all inputs first. Not disregarding the possibility but also acknowledging that this is a tinfoil and other scenarios are far more likely in my mind.
But she didn't, did she? Night closed early for sure, but I don't think it was THAT early, if I'm remembering correctly.

Addendum to previous tinfoil:

Hell, maybe wolves had to use that item to effectively cancel night while they converted, like if it was a combo item.

It would be a good move to speak up and claim it, because night cancel is typically very village-focused, and not owning up to it would probably make people wonder what happened.

idk. the delay on the item use, the fact that the double kill night was avoided, and the fact that it got used right after we lynched a wolf really makes me wonder about the timing of all of it.
Ok but aside from your Alice in Wonderland experience, who do you think is wolfy?

I could see Caits being wolf and her voting history isn't good. Yes initially i didn't think she was sketch much but i was reading her posts a few times and interactions with others that made me reassess. I'm not sure if MJ is wolf but his lack of response to questions asking for his insights and reads is disappointing.

Pippy's observation on Allie's item use is interesting but not sure if Allie is woof but something to note. Actually think Allie is still village but did a misplay in not using her item earlier.

I'm a bit concerned about vmh/meaty and M935. I'm not sure why vmh/meaty prioritize beagsy over capri, and M935 was tunneling me in some days or following my vote in other days. Ziggy i'm reading more null/village from her posts.

Pippy, barky, Coops read village to me. I think beagsy could be village too because she could've just as well swung her vote to me rather than on capri.

So i'll go with this

Lynch Caits

Official Day 7 Bow Wow Wow Yippy Yo Yippy Yay Lynch Tally

MJ (2) -
pipperoo, meats
caiter (2) - coop, lawp

Ooo a tie :shifty:
4/11 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (<6 hours)

qqXt0XG.gif

@Coopah here’s the two I was missing

Allie — sitting in night is super weird. Especially since it seems like there might be an EOD kill. But she’s been really active this game vs how I’ve seen her before. So unsure of her

Ziggy — lots of noob stuff, pm convo with sporty is confusing to follow, sketchish to me

@Coopah Strong village on lawp. He’s been going for Capri for a while.

Beags hasn’t been around much, and I can’t get a read on them.

MJ I never trust. Also don’t like how when he does post he never really comments on other things in the game.

Pippy I’ve had as village for most of the game, still leaning that way now for the most part.

For obvious reason village on you and Barkley now :p

Unsure on meats, but village leaving I think?

Matt still sketch to me. When looking through his posts I found one that was basically talking about how to manipulate people. Which didn’t help the sketch factor lol also been going at lawp basically all game.

But also, would I really gun for you that hard if I was a wolf? This lynch vote seems retaliatory lol

I’ve done a real good job of drawing attention to myself this game with my tinfoiling. I was always quieter in the past for the most part, and kept theories to PMs, and was trying to actually be active this game. It appears to have back fired, cause I’ve been real wrong :p but I tried *insert VMH gif here*

***lynch beags*** is my vote for the day. Not very active, not posting a lot of their own ideas.

I’d really like to hear more from MJ at some point. Really no info to go on there

Going over things quickly at lunch I'd like to hear more from @Caiter92. Did you receive anymore items you can tell us about? what are your reads?

I already posted most of my reads and finished them today. No, I received one item. That I’ve given all the info I have on and what I used it for. You should probably also post your reads if you’re demanding them from someone else ;)

Caiter being a woof, MJ being a woof, no tinfoil required

Yes tinfoiling required. I’d be the most idiotic wolf ever to gun so hard for you.

Well AM is my manator ;)

Day 1 Lynch Tally

Pippy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (2) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel
(1)- Crayola
Grebes (3)- Barks, beagle, Capri
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (4)- Skimble, SportsPuppies, allie, caiter
Skimble (0)-
mutts (6)- Lawper, MJ, shelter, Paws, Mel, MSUHope
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mutts
Paws (2)- VMH, Jboo
Barks (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose
Ziggy (1) - Ziggy

25/26 voting: missing Matt#

D2 Lynch Tally

Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (0) -
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Matt, AMSAR
AMSAR
(6) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo, Grebes
mpm
(1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU

23/23

Day 3 Tally

Sporty (15)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait, Pippy, Coop, MSU
mpm
() -
coop () -
Pippy () -
Cray (1) - Sporty
Lawpy (1) - Matt

17/20 Missing Cray, shelter, zigzag

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coop (5) - mpm, MJ, zigzagoon, msu, Paws
mpm (8) - Lawp, matty ice, Coop, barks, allie, Beagle, meats, Cait
MJ () -
Allie (1) - pippy
paws (1) - dolph
Cray
(1) - capri

16/17 voting
Missing: Cray

Day 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (6) - Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri

Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy

13/15
Missing: cray, paws

Day 6 Lynch Tally
Lawper (2) - Matty Ice, MJ
Beags (3): Pippy, zigzag, meats
Coop (1): Cait
Capri (5): coop, beags, barks, allie, lawp

Missing: capri

11/12 Voting

I'm feeling worse about M935. He didn't vote for any wolf (and in fact, he voted and tunneled on me on two separate wolf lynches), and he also lynched villagers. His arguments on tunneling me prior to capri lynch were i voted Sporty early and contributed to village lynches. So using his argument actually makes him look even worse.

I'm feeling worse about M935. He didn't vote for any wolf (and in fact, he voted and tunneled on me on two separate wolf lynches), and he also lynched villagers. His arguments on tunneling me prior to capri lynch were i voted Sporty early and contributed to village lynches. So using his argument actually makes him look even worse.

Also that weird Coops vs M935 and Caits math argument looks like V/W interaction imo.

Dude, I’ve been calling Matt sketch for days. And I explained my reasoning for lynching coop. Her defense was weak and defensive at best, so yes I argued with her over it.

I feel worst about Caits, M935 and vmh/meaty. Sticking with my Caits lynch but M935's posts and voting record are bothering me. vmh/meaty is bothersome due to some inconsistency in her posts and i'm not sure why she prioritize beagsy over capri. She's also smart, suave, smooth, stylish, skilled and deadly which makes me even more paranoid. In this game, she's literally like the anti-Pippy and that worries me.

MJ is next after these three. I'm disappointed that he isn't providing thoughts yet.

Dude, I’ve been calling Matt sketch for days. And I explained my reasoning for lynching coop. Her defense was weak and defensive at best, so yes I argued with her over it.

I know and i was looking into the voting record to try to justify my vote. Problem is i feel equally worse about you and M935 for different reasons :dead::hungover:

@Coopah here’s the two I was missing

Allie — sitting in night is super weird. Especially since it seems like there might be an EOD kill. But she’s been really active this game vs how I’ve seen her before. So unsure of her

Ziggy — lots of noob stuff, pm convo with sporty is confusing to follow, sketchish to me

But also, would I really gun for you that hard if I was a wolf? This lynch vote seems retaliatory lol

I’ve done a real good job of drawing attention to myself this game with my tinfoiling. I was always quieter in the past for the most part, and kept theories to PMs, and was trying to actually be active this game. It appears to have back fired, cause I’ve been real wrong :p but I tried *insert VMH gif here*

***lynch beags*** is my vote for the day. Not very active, not posting a lot of their own ideas.

I’d really like to hear more from MJ at some point. Really no info to go on there
Honestly felt like you were woof trying to push a village lynch. But I also have no ****ing clue how you would act as a woof and sorry if I don't take your word for it ;)

I very well may switch to MJ if he doesn't idk give us SOMETHING. FYI @dolphin106258 this is exactly why I wanted to seer MJ. He's impossible to read because there's nothing to read. Not saying he's not a good player because he has excellent thoughts, but getting those thoughts out of him is like being kicked by a horse, not all that rewarding and you didn't accomplish whatever you were trying to do in the first place.

MJ's play is frustrating and his lack of response to important questions doesn't help. I just don't know if he's a wolf because he did something similar as village in MMeat game before subbing out late game.

MJ's play is frustrating and his lack of response to important questions doesn't help. I just don't know if he's a wolf because he did something similar as village in MMeat game before subbing out late game.
Yeah that's just standard, he's just a super busy dude irl. Pity because he's a helluva player when he's not.

I know. But I wanted to know WHY you think she reads village but she doesn't necessarily agree.

Ok I'm obsessed with this.

Not like you're asking me, but it makes me less suspicious of her being a wolf. If it was a more experienced player, it might not mean much, but I think it would've taken a lot of foresight to do that as a noob wolf (as in get on the Lynch early). Feel free to disagree.

So I am more curious of this. Previously you said you don't like to Lynch people just because they are inactive but that's what it appears you are doing here. Or is there another reason?

I will be interested to hear

Lol I feel this. The longer you go in this game, I feel the more stressful it gets!!

Edit no idea what it says are attached as pics on here
As has already been mentioned, I knew about her having the night cancel item and the way she talked to me about it and the fact that she wouldn't tell me which night she was intending to use it felt like something a villager would do to me. I think a wolf would be much more likely to either sat nothing and not use the item, or to use it immediately and claim it on thread. Extra steps just add unnecessary sketchiness that wolves usually try to avoid imo.

Not to mention, I repeatedly said that I felt Allie was village but would reevaluate in a day or two - because if she hadn't used the night cancel by tonight I would have had some serious questions for her.

Also, I am lynching MJ because he is literally the only player I can't categorize right now, and every time he has been pushed to participate he gives noncommittal responses or lukewarm reads. I think lynching someone solely for not posting a lot is bad play, but I'm not lynching him for low post volume. If he had been trying to add some insight into his posts beyond "I have no reads, please shake me again in 24 hours and see if outlook looks good then" then I would at least be able to get a read on him and would probably have a lot fewer questions about him.

My trust isn't being reciprocated fully due to meats' vote on beagle yesterday when meats had been vocal previously about having suspicions for capri. I'd need to go back and look at the timing of her vote- but I think it was placed in a way that made capri and beagle more neck and neck. Otherwise meats has seemed pretty village to me. She really didn't "play" much of a part in my decision- I bounced some things off of her and was interested in her opinion but ultimately no matter what she told me I probably would have still waited to use the item.
I also told you that I usually use night cancels immediately lol

Re the beagle vote, more on that in a second

I hadn't considered the bolded. As for the conversion during a night cancel, I think that's an uncommon mechanic and I'm not sure these mods would do it, but it's interesting to think about

@vetmedhead why beagle yesterday instead of Capri? You had been going for Capri earlier
Couple things - I got caught at a family dinner yesterday that ran longer than I had anticipated, so didn't have as much time to reevaluate players as I would have liked. Seeing your post about having to regrettably lynch your manatee made me start there, and I agreed with the sketchiness you had been seeing (I also realized around this time that I had been mixing together my reads of Barkley and of Beags thanks to similar usernames/avatars, which... explains a lot of my confusion in my role PM lol)

By the time I finished there was about half an hour left on the lynch and the Capri lynch was taking off. I thought it wasn't a great idea to flip over to her with such little time left on the lynch, since in my experience lynches with lots of last minute waffles rarely end well. Also, watching some people I was feeling sketchy about either begin on that lynch or jump on it near the end gave me bad feelings. I had been feeling slightly better about Capri since she came on and actually answered questions/gave me reads when I pushed her last, and a lot of my pushing was mainly based on her not participating a ton if I recall correctly

Reactions: 1 users