WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**** guys mod info Ziggy is village
Wut (don't worry I caught up on rest of thread so I know what's happening maybe)

Now do my posts about "finding someone to trust" and looking into who is a villager make sense?
Yes. But mostly because this is the point of the game lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also gone is @MSUcvmHOPE - an Tibetan Spaniel and a villager who could communicate with another dog throughout the game

So I just got out of work. Going to go home and read the thread. But in the name of brevity, I am the other Mason and MSU was my partner. It straight up wouldn't have made sense for me to kill someone that easily could have been a pocket noob. Will catch up on the thread soonish.

Soooo

- If Barkley was cleared*
- Coops was cleared
- Ziggy is cleared
- MJ is cleared

I know it's not me lol

I have village leans on
- Caiter
- Allie
- Meats (ish)
- Lawp

That leaves Matty9 & Bagel

I'll take the road less traveled unless Matty's lead looks jeopardized.

Lynch Bagel



*I would be interested in investigating BarkBark eventually if these do not pan out. The block on N2 bugs me.
I mean there is a possibility they weren't masons here.
 
How Obsessed Are We With @Animal Midwife Since She Died? Tally
Sporty - 1
Pippy - 1
Paws - 1
Ski - 1
Meats - 5
Coop - 1
Lawpy - 1
Caiter - 1

In conclusion, I am winning and I have a problem (making this tally constitutes tag #6 for AM from me by the way)

giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 7
giphy.gif

It had become a trend - the doggos were fascinated by the quiet ones among them and couldn't resist the urge to growl at them a little every day. Or a lot. Playing a one-sided game of tag. I can see the appeal I guess. But when their first target barked back, wow they were quick to back off! On to the next silent one. That mouthy new pup seemed content to strut around the ring, tossing accusations here and there and, getting himself stuck in a tunnel, and, they thought, never taking responsibility when he was wrong. What if he was involved with the disappearances? And after so much chatter, why was he so quiet today?

After a little back and forth, it was decided. Most everyone else had chimed in. He was snoozing, so he clearly had to go.

And so, for the third day in a row, they dragged off someone who never had a chance to defend himself.

Gone is @Matthew9Thirtyfive - an Otterhound and a vanilla villager

It is now Night 8. Night deadline is 1am EST.

10 players remain.

The Agility Arena
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper

The Show Ring
Empty

The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
19. @vetmedhead

The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony
25. @ziggyandjazzy

Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel

26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad