Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least someone still believes in me lolContingency lynch beagle again?
Lol halp
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
At least someone still believes in me lolContingency lynch beagle again?
Lol halp
I told you like 30 pages ago...At least someone still believes in me lol
Caiter, you damn well better be village lol
Poor @SARdoghandler gets no love
Sorry sardines
@SARdoghandler
Sorry @SARdoghandler!
I hope it works because mine fails 🙁
@SARdoghandler


Her role just says you can communicate. I don't doubt that you can communicate, but I doubt whether you were masons. But nice attitudeI'm the other dog, genius. If it was any other player it either would have shown in their role description had they died or they would have called me out if they were still alive
Lol that's mj he's a salty bastard and a treasureHer role just says you can communicate. I don't doubt that you can communicate, but I doubt whether you were masons. But nice attitude
I fell asleep 🙁 /lamest excuse ever.Yo @allieh8607 why'd you peace out today?
Mine doesn't say it either, we were just two dogs that could talk to each other and had our own PM opened at the start of the game. Which is called, in WW, a Mason role for all the noobs out thereYeah.
I don't see where her role description says exactly "mason". Can you point me to that section?
My own fault for not paying closer attention to the tallies today but.... I voted for MJ last night at like 11:15pm. So I appreciate all the tags but I voted!
He's allowed to be a dick lol. But I can call him out for itLol that's mj he's a salty bastard and a treasure
Nice try, but I have also been informed there are roles where PMs are opened and both people aren't village, so not masons.Mine doesn't say it either, we were just two dogs that could talk to each other and had our own PM opened at the start of the game. Which is called, in WW, a Mason role for all the noobs out there
Mah bad. I'm not tallying in night mode anymore lolMy own fault for not paying closer attention to the tallies today but.... I voted for MJ last night at like 11:15pm. So I appreciate all the tags but I voted!
Mason can be non village. And you can but I will also say things because I'm nosey, controlling, and don't know how to stop 😳He's allowed to be a dick lol. But I can call him out for it
Nice try, but I have also been informed there are roles where PMs are opened and both people aren't village, so not masons.
Been informed by whom???He's allowed to be a dick lol. But I can call him out for it
Nice try, but I have also been informed there are roles where PMs are opened and both people aren't village, so not masons.
@Beagle-Brigade who would you have voted for and why
My manator, in the last gameBeen informed by whom???
Mostly still just grump that wolves killed me so early while I have nothing to do but sit around all day. I had to go back to playing actual puzzle video games to keep myself from going nutsMeanwhile, Cheezit's probably annoyed because he ISN'T getting tagged.
@Melchizedek
Omg, can we let the question thing go as a reason I’m sketch. Not every game has coverts. Some start with all their wolves. Others start with like 2 or 3 and allow 2 converts, etc. It’s not a dumb question to askI seem to be apologising a lot (typical Canadian) but dinner suddenly became dinner with my parents and boyfriend.
I was going to vote Caits because:
- They had never voted for a wolf (as far as we know)
- Choosing to ask about a convert (maybe I'm inexperienced but it sounds like you can assume that is a thing in most ww games)
- I don't like the insistence that Coop must be a un-seerabe wolf. It was a good point to raise but my feels were from the way they refused to let the point die for a long time)
I seem to be apologising a lot (typical Canadian)
Oh gee mister, thanks for the lesson.Mine doesn't say it either, we were just two dogs that could talk to each other and had our own PM opened at the start of the game. Which is called, in WW, a Mason role for all the noobs out there
No. It's not. But come on, you know it's also an easy wolf thing to ask.Omg, can we let the question thing go as a reason I’m sketch. Not every game has coverts. Some start with all their wolves. Others start with like 2 or 3 and allow 2 converts, etc. It’s not a dumb question to ask
SighNo. But come on, you know it's also an easy wolf thing to ask.
Lol I'm sorry, but it isSigh

It's ok... We can rock sketchy item use togetherSigh
My voting history is sketch and people are willing to listen to that logic of mine to explain it. But my question and saying villagers? NopeeeeLol I'm sorry, but it is![]()
I might think you're a woof, but I agree that the "villagers" thing is reaching a bit 😀My voting history is sketch and people are willing to listen to that logic of mine to explain it. But my question and saying villagers? Nopeeee
You do realize that every confirmed wolf in this game shaded me at least once, right? Just checking.Wolf-y
- Pippy (still, same reasons, sorry)
It was a long time ago. I thought Telenovela? Maybe? I seem to remember Trilt going after you pretty early in whatever game it was@PippyPony hey pip, when did we wolf together? I didn’t remember it, and have looked through my PMs from the last few games I wolfed in and you’re not in them lol I’m confused
If you have access to Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright games, I highly recommend them!********************************************
Mostly still just grump that wolves killed me so early while I have nothing to do but sit around all day. I had to go back to playing actual puzzle video games to keep myself from going nuts
*************************************************
I did not play that game lolIt was a long time ago. I thought Telenovela? Maybe? I seem to remember Trilt going after you pretty early in whatever game it was
Found it. I think it was HTGAWMI did not play that game lol
Wait I really felt like it was you. Maybe was a different game lolI did not play that game lol
I feel like everyone shades you so much that just the mere act of doing it is not affiliation indicative for either party at this point lolYou do realize that every confirmed wolf in this game shaded me at least once, right? Just checking.
Wait I don't remember playing that game lmaoFound it. I think it was HTGAWM
@SARdoghandler softly approves
please tell me whether this tag works, sardines
You broke my heart in telenovela 😢 the mods had even cooked me up a special role just for me in that gameIt was a long time ago. I thought Telenovela? Maybe? I seem to remember Trilt going after you pretty early in whatever game it was
(I know, I'm still sorry about that)You broke my heart in telenovela 😢 the mods had even cooked me up a special role just for me in that game
You and trilt hydrad lol I’m reading through the PM now for lolzWait I don't remember playing that game lmao
Ok, if you say so lolYou and trilt hydrad lol I’m reading through the PM now for lolz
Also psst @Melchizedek if you do play either of these games, you have to play them with the sound on, it makes them much more enjoyableIf you have access to Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright games, I highly recommend them!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.