You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread
Started by finnickthedog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
MJ flipping wolf also basically meant I can't read him well at all. I thought he was playing similar to his MMeat play but apparently, his play style is just not alignment indicative.
However, the LIS rule stands so that's good. Not a fan of the ragequit although that was clearly fake.
However, the LIS rule stands so that's good. Not a fan of the ragequit although that was clearly fake.
MJ is too good for usMJ flipping wolf also basically meant I can't read him well at all. I thought he was playing similar to his MMeat play but apparently, his play style is just not alignment indicative.
However, the LIS rule stands so that's good. Not a fan of the ragequit although that was clearly fake.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What? I thought he had both roles, one of which the other wolves wouldn't have known about
(we need a face palm emoji)
Try this!![]()

Rage quiting and calling people stupid is a good sign he’s a wolf lolMJ flipping wolf also basically meant I can't read him well at all. I thought he was playing similar to his MMeat play but apparently, his play style is just not alignment indicative.
However, the LIS rule stands so that's good. Not a fan of the ragequit although that was clearly fake.
***************I ****ING CALLED IT. MJ IS ALWAYS A LIAR AND NEVER TO BE TRUSTED
I will always cherish your soft replies.
I might even frame them.
***************
Kiss my a** 🙄 😛***************
I will always cherish your soft replies.
I might even frame them.
***************
*************Kiss my a** 🙄 😛
You can't stop me
They will be *glossy*
*************
Kiss my a** 🙄 😛
*************
You can't stop me
They will be *glossy*
*************
I read it as gassy at first glance
BOOM.Upon further inspection, you have realized there was something odd about that horse... With some tugging and a little claw work, you manage to pry off its head, finding that it was actually a mechanical horse driven by none other than...
@Mad Jack - a Shih Tzu and a wolf who could talk with one other player freely during the day or night. "I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling villagers!" He cried as they pulled him from the horse.
![]()
It is still Night 9. Lynch deadline is 1 am EST.
7 players remain.
The Agility Arena
3. @Lawper
The Show Ring
Empty
The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
19. @vetmedhead
The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel
26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier
2. Mad Jack - Shih Tzu
...I might be a little tipsy, guys
BOOM.
...I might be a little tipsy, guys
Everyone appreciates Pipsy in WW!


It will be if I eat some beans firstI read it as gassy at first glance![]()
@Animal MidwifeBOOM.
...I might be a little tipsy, guys
@Animal Midwife
***************
What will you people do if I make myself untaggable? Imagine the turmoil and regret.
***************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************
What will you people do if I make myself untaggable? Imagine the turmoil and regret.
***************
Bad AM! I got my @SARdoghandler tag fixed so a nonfunctional @Animal Midwife tag will be horrifying!


Shout into the abyss***************
What will you people do if I make myself untaggable? Imagine the turmoil and regret.
***************
*****************************
What will you people do if I make myself untaggable? Imagine the turmoil and regret.
***************
omg we can do that now? Please do tell how
**************
**************
omg we can do that now? Please do tell how
**************
*****
First you have to be tagged 5+ daily in the same thread to even unlock the option.
*****
Gone is @SportPonies - an Icelandic Sheepdog and a wolf who could choose a player to PM with each night
@Mad Jack - a Shih Tzu and a wolf who could talk with one other player freely during the day or night. "I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling villagers!" He cried as they pulled him from the horse.
So if I'm understanding correctly, Sporty can PM with any one player each night, but MJ can PM one specific player during day or night?
Which was probably msu remember?
So if I'm understanding correctly, Sporty can PM with any one player each night, but MJ can PM one specific player during day or night? .
Which was probably msu remember?.
Also gone is @MSUcvmHOPE - an Tibetan Spaniel and a villager who could communicate with another dog throughout the game
So it's a coincidence that MJ and MSU PMed each other? Because that description suggested that MJ could PM with any specific player and so could MSU. And it just so happened that MJ and MSU PMed each other?
They probably had a mod made PM set up for them at the start of the game..
So it's a coincidence that MJ and MSU PMed each other? Because that description suggested that MJ could PM with any specific player and so could MSU. And it just so happened that MJ and MSU PMed each other? .
Makes sense, thanksThey probably had a mod made PM set up for them at the start of the game...
I'm sorry guys. I'm too tired for a quality write up.
It is now Day 9. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST.
6 players remain.
The Agility Arena
Cleared Out
The Show Ring
Empty
The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
19. @vetmedhead
The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel
26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier
2. Mad Jack - Shih Tzu3. Lawper - Italian Greyhound
Gone is @Lawper - an Italian Greyhound and a villager who had no special abilities.
It is now Day 9. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST.
6 players remain.
The Agility Arena
Cleared Out
The Show Ring
Empty
The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
19. @vetmedhead
The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel
26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier
2. Mad Jack - Shih Tzu
So I had an item that let me ask the mods a question and it was confirmed that there has been a conversion
********************
🙁 hopefully you can update the writeup the next time you're on @finnickthedog (and your comods can help too) 😀
Good luck village!
********************
🙁 hopefully you can update the writeup the next time you're on @finnickthedog (and your comods can help too) 😀
Good luck village!
********************
Now do you guys believe me? I told you they had the abilitySo I had an item that let me ask the mods a question and it was confirmed that there has been a conversion
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those Lylo calculations were based on us having a convert right?
Yes and not lynching a wolf yesterdayThose Lylo calculations were based on us having a convert right?
Also, are we even allowed to talk about night results yet?
Yes, just not in PM.
Kk thanksYes, just not in PM.
Also, what was the item? Just curious if the one I made from the box is still floating aroundSo I had an item that let me ask the mods a question and it was confirmed that there has been a conversion
Also, what was the item? Just curious if the one I made from the box is still floating around
It was a judging program
Convert means ****ing **** ****er ****ed
Were you able to ask when it happened?It was a judging program
And you tell me to use English lolConvert means ****ing **** ****er ****ed
Swearing is the most English words I can useAnd you tell me to use English lol
Lynch meats
Day 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (6) - Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy
13/15
Missing: cray, paws
Now that we know more, this vote is interesting to me because the wolves had to pull it off capri. Assuming the wolves used their convert early in the game (before Barks was seered), and knowing that I am very village it looks like Caiter is the third wolf who piled on late to the cray vote.
Cray (6) - Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy
13/15
Missing: cray, paws
Now that we know more, this vote is interesting to me because the wolves had to pull it off capri. Assuming the wolves used their convert early in the game (before Barks was seered), and knowing that I am very village it looks like Caiter is the third wolf who piled on late to the cray vote.
Caiter was one who was all over MJ. Do you think she's a woof?Day 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (6) - Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy
13/15
Missing: cray, paws
Now that we know more, this vote is interesting to me because the wolves had to pull it off capri. Assuming the wolves used their convert early in the game (before Barks was seered), and knowing that I am very village it looks like Caiter is the third wolf who piled on late to the cray vote.
Are you seriously trying to make me the wolf again?Day 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (6) - Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy
13/15
Missing: cray, paws
Now that we know more, this vote is interesting to me because the wolves had to pull it off capri. Assuming the wolves used their convert early in the game (before Barks was seered), and knowing that I am very village it looks like Caiter is the third wolf who piled on late to the cray vote.
I Called bull**** on why MJ would still be alive after essentially clearing himself yesterday as a mason if he was village this morning. He tried to get me lynched over the village vs villagers. Really?
What was the exact question and response please?It was a judging program
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this really just based on me being inbetween two wolves in that lynch?Day 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (6) - Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy
13/15
Missing: cray, paws
Now that we know more, this vote is interesting to me because the wolves had to pull it off capri. Assuming the wolves used their convert early in the game (before Barks was seered), and knowing that I am very village it looks like Caiter is the third wolf who piled on late to the cray vote.
There have been some crazy ideas being thrown around. Is it really so crazy to think that as the votes stacked up on MJ today and I brought up the MSU vote they didn't decide to have Cait go after MJ?Are you seriously trying to make me the wolf again?
Called bull**** on why MJ would still be alive after essentially clearing himself yesterday as a mason if he was village this morning. He tried to get me lynched over the village vs villagers. Really?
And it's not because you were between the wolves it's because of the two unknown people on the cray vote one has been seered and the other is you

Except the lynch was on you today before this, not meThere have been some crazy ideas being thrown around. Is it really so crazy to think that as the votes stacked up on MJ today and I brought up the MSU vote they didn't decide to have Cait go after MJ?
And it's not because you were between the wolves it's because of the two unknown people on the cray vote one has been seered and the other is you![]()
We also have VMH on Capri, who until the last few days most people had village leaning. And then today with her accusing pippy of the EOD kill, pippy rubbing it in VMH face with the fake write up it couldn’t have been her (which I feel like wolf pippy woudnt have done cause she’d have known it was fake), and VMH now not commenting at all about multiple lunch votes against her. That’s major sketch points for her
Apparently we've had a conversion so that means nothingThere have been some crazy ideas being thrown around. Is it really so crazy to think that as the votes stacked up on MJ today and I brought up the MSU vote they didn't decide to have Cait go after MJ?
And it's not because you were between the wolves it's because of the two unknown people on the cray vote one has been seered and the other is you![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
(we need a face palm emoji)