WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Like if you had claimed to be a cat, with way less ridiculous role restrictions, I might have been willing to hear you out a bit. Because I’ve told the mods I’m sad there’s no cats as wolves because it would have been hilarious. But like, a horse. That will trip and fall. Over any action?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Today started out a bit slow. No one seemed to be able to put their finger on where to place their vote. Was it this dog? That dog? That horse that everyone had somehow neglected to notice throughout all of the prior hearings? No one knew whom was to blame for all of the missing dogs. Wait a second... Maybe it was the horse after all! He wasn't very bright, and he'd always been clumsy, as all horses tend to be. But horses had been known to be less of herbivores and more just terrible carnivores...

Was the one dragging those into the dark not a dog or wolf at all, but the big, dumb working steed?

And so they descended upon him. And sure enough, they didn't need to do much, for he panicked, tripped over a rock, broke a leg, rolled down an embankment, and shattered his cervical spine. Working horses like this had nearly been driven to extinction before being bred back into decent numbers once more, but a horse is a horse, and given the chance, they'll do something stupid and find a way to bring Darwin to them.

Dead is @Mad Jack - A Clydesdale and a chaos player who could kill a player every other night if he knew their specific breed, had to lynch four villagers for every wolf he had lynched, and whom had to survive to five players to win and could win with either side at that point; He was, however, a very, very clumsy horse and would die if any player used any action on him

It is now Night 9. Lynch deadline is 1 am EST.

7 players remain.

The Agility Arena
3. @Lawper

The Show Ring
Empty

The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
19. @vetmedhead

The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony

Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel

26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier

2. Mad Jack - Clydesdale

Reactions: 6 users
I know, that's why I'm chaos. They literally threw me in as the most indefensible and hilarious role they could think of and I'm convinced this was a plot by WZ to punish me for some WW shenanigans in the past
Well it sure as hell wasn't WZ if true, she adores you too much

THERES NO CAT HERE BUT THERE IS A ****ING HORSE?!?!?

Reactions: 3 users
It's almost like I WARNED YOU OR SOMETHING
Not even going to apologize because you’re usually full of crap when you get caught and this seemed like something you’d make up.

But also you were killing the other players so I feel zero sympathy for you being dead

Reactions: 1 user
Not even going to apologize because you’re usually full of crap when you get caught and this seemed like something you’d make up.
Can you at least share in my frustration?

... and maybe apologize a liiiiitle?

Today started out a bit slow. No one seemed to be able to put their finger on where to place their vote. Was it this dog? That dog? That horse that everyone had somehow neglected to notice throughout all of the prior hearings? No one knew whom was to blame for all of the missing dogs. Wait a second... Maybe it was the horse after all! He wasn't very bright, and he'd always been clumsy, as all horses tend to be. But horses had been known to be less of herbivores and more just terrible carnivores...

Was the one dragging those into the dark not a dog or wolf at all, but the big, dumb working steed?

And so they descended upon him. And sure enough, they didn't need to do much, for he panicked, tripped over a rock, broke a leg, rolled down an embankment, and shattered his cervical spine. Working horses like this had nearly been driven to extinction before being bred back into decent numbers once more, but a horse is a horse, and given the chance, they'll do something stupid and find a way to bring Darwin to them.

Dead is @Mad Jack - A Clydesdale and a chaos player who could kill a player every other night if he knew their specific breed, had to lynch four villagers for every wolf he had lynched, and whom had to survive to five players to win and could win with either side at that point; He was, however, a very, very clumsy horse and would die if any player used any action on him

It is now Night 9. Lynch deadline is 1 am EST.

7 players remain.

The Agility Arena
3. @Lawper

The Show Ring
Empty

The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
19. @vetmedhead

The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony

Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel

26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier

2. Mad Jack - Clydesdale

Holy ****ing ****

Can you at least share in my frustration?

... and maybe apologize a liiiiitle?
Nope, you were screwing over villagers (oh wait, “the village”) anyway, even if you weren’t a wolf

THERES NO CAT HERE BUT THERE IS A ****ING HORSE?!?!?

1787cc501353013623ee005056a9545d

Reactions: 4 users
Hmm i'm feeling Caits to be soft village but i'm still iffy about her, because she can feel like a soft wolf too. Coops reads village to me. I think if capri blocked bagels and what bagels said is accurate, she's probably village too. Unsure about barky. And the Pippy-vmh/meaty War of Finny is the key thing here. I'm not sure if that exchange is V/V as some felt so need to read. Pippy just doesn't feel wolfy to me though but meaty has her way with words.

That was insane and hilarious! Very cool role and mechanics hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile