Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************He loved his role and don't you let him tell you any different!![]()
I also fell down the stairs, the bruises have nothing to do with the mods
****************
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
****************He loved his role and don't you let him tell you any different!![]()
*************************
I also fell down the stairs, the bruises have nothing to do with the mods
****************
That was insane and hilarious! Very cool role and mechanics hahaha
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
🤣Upon further inspection, you have realized there was something odd about that horse... With some tugging and a little claw work, you manage to pry off its head, finding that it was actually a mechanical horse driven by none other than...
@Mad Jack - a Shih Tzu and a wolf who could talk with one other player freely during the day or night. "I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling villagers!" He cried as they pulled him from the horse.
![]()
It is still Night 9. Lynch deadline is 1 am EST.
7 players remain.
The Agility Arena
3. @Lawper
The Show Ring
Empty
The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
19. @vetmedhead
The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel
26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier
2. Mad Jack - Shih Tzu
Upon further inspection, you have realized there was something odd about that horse... With some tugging and a little claw work, you manage to pry off its head, finding that it was actually a mechanical horse driven by none other than...
@Mad Jack - a Shih Tzu and a wolf who could talk with one other player freely during the day or night. "I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling villagers!" He cried as they pulled him from the horse.
![]()
It is still Night 9. Lynch deadline is 1 am EST.
7 players remain.
The Agility Arena
3. @Lawper
The Show Ring
Empty
The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
19. @vetmedhead
The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel
26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier
2. Mad Jack - Shih Tzu
Upon further inspection, you have realized there was something odd about that horse... With some tugging and a little claw work, you manage to pry off its head, finding that it was actually a mechanical horse driven by none other than...
@Mad Jack - a Shih Tzu and a wolf who could talk with one other player freely during the day or night. "I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling villagers!" He cried as they pulled him from the horse.
![]()
It is still Night 9. Lynch deadline is 1 am EST.
7 players remain.
The Agility Arena
3. @Lawper
The Show Ring
Empty
The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
19. @vetmedhead
The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel
26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier
2. Mad Jack - Shih Tzu
you stole my ****ing idea! I love itSo that EOD kill is still applicable ****Upon further inspection, you have realized there was something odd about that horse... With some tugging and a little claw work, you manage to pry off its head, finding that it was actually a mechanical horse driven by none other than...
@Mad Jack - a Shih Tzu and a wolf who could talk with one other player freely during the day or night. "I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling villagers!" He cried as they pulled him from the horse.
![]()
It is still Night 9. Lynch deadline is 1 am EST.
7 players remain.
The Agility Arena
3. @Lawper
The Show Ring
Empty
The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
19. @vetmedhead
The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel
26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier
2. Mad Jack - Shih Tzu
YupWill you guys please leave me alone now and just find the actual wolf lol
nah broyou stole my ****ing idea! I love it
I ****ING CALLED IT. MJ IS ALWAYS A LIAR AND NEVER TO BE TRUSTED
Will you guys please leave me alone now and just find the actual wolf lol
Oh come off it lolYou're still soft either way!
Liessssss*********
I ALWAYS KNEW MOM WAS ABUSING YOU
*********
Ok ok
Vmh -??
Lawp- village lean
Cait - village lean
Pip - village lean
Barks - village lean
Beagle - ???
We can't confirm thatI'm conflicted between beagle and barky tbh. If beagle is accurate, she got blocked by capri in N6. Barky i don't know. I feel worse about meaty than either though.
****ing hell fine cut us shortNight Closing in 15 minutes!
We can't confirm that
Lol dude I have no ****ing clue about anything don't look at meHmm true. Still looking back into barky's seered and her letting the seer stay alive for long as wolf wouldn't make much sense.
Fine i'll bump barky up to lean village and knock beagle down to unsure/maybe wolf.
This makes me think thoughDay 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (6) - Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri
Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy
13/15
Missing: cray, paws
Although....Day 6 Lynch Tally
Lawper (2) - Matty Ice, MJ
Beags (3): Pippy, zigzag, meats
Coop (1): Cait
Capri (5): coop, beags, barks, allie, lawp
Missing: capri
11/12 Voting
bruh you still can PM up until 1 am. cool your jets.****ing hell fine cut us short
So that EOD kill is still applicable ****
Man I kind of feel guilty for making it this far because I don't have a lot of value to offer village. After the MSU voting for MJ thing the only other thing I see in the voting record is that MJ has voted for lawper, coop, and cait in the past.
Pippy as a wolf may have known about MJ's ability so some extent. It would make sense for him to tell her a little so that she could do the breed fishing for him. OR VMH knew from being a wolf that wolves were not causing the EOD second kill and that's what helped her come up with the complex mechanism. Pippy's reaction and anger seemed real during the accusations.
VMH has never been on a lynch vote that killed a wolf (except today). I could get behind voting for her tomorrow, will have to do more reading.
Dude the breed eon kill is not a thing. That was a fake write upMan I kind of feel guilty for making it this far because I don't have a lot of value to offer village. After the MSU voting for MJ thing the only other thing I see in the voting record is that MJ has voted for lawper, coop, and cait in the past.
Pippy as a wolf may have known about MJ's ability so some extent. It would make sense for him to tell her a little so that she could do the breed fishing for him. OR VMH knew from being a wolf that wolves were not causing the EOD second kill and that's what helped her come up with the complex mechanism. Pippy's reaction and anger seemed real during the accusations.
VMH has never been on a lynch vote that killed a wolf (except today). I could get behind voting for her tomorrow, will have to do more reading.
Sorry dude I'm just frazzled as ****bruh you still can PM up until 1 am. cool your jets.
You buying the bull**** write up still no longer has me thinking you’re behind some master plan with MJ ahahaMan I kind of feel guilty for making it this far because I don't have a lot of value to offer village. After the MSU voting for MJ thing the only other thing I see in the voting record is that MJ has voted for lawper, coop, and cait in the past.
Pippy as a wolf may have known about MJ's ability so some extent. It would make sense for him to tell her a little so that she could do the breed fishing for him. OR VMH knew from being a wolf that wolves were not causing the EOD second kill and that's what helped her come up with the complex mechanism. Pippy's reaction and anger seemed real during the accusations.
VMH has never been on a lynch vote that killed a wolf (except today). I could get behind voting for her tomorrow, will have to do more reading.
(we need a face palm emoji)I though it was clear before this that I am not capable of anything called a plan, let alone a master planYou buying the bull**** write up still no longer has me thinking you’re behind some master plan with MJ ahaha
So I’m back to meats.
Yo meats, where you at
Try this!What? I thought he had both roles, one of which the other wolves wouldn't have known about
(we need a face palm emoji)
I would not leave it past MJ to get himself lynched to buy the last wolf major village cred for leading it lolI though it was clear before this that I am not capable of anything called a plan, let alone a master plan
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.