You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread
Started by finnickthedog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Things I do not like: when the thread is 100% dead 30 min before lynch at end game 

I feel like we’ve discussed beags as much as we can without her here to defend. Which is frustrating. Cause like, at least try to talk yourself out of something just so we can have some discussionThings I do not like: when the thread is 100% dead 30 min before lynch at end game![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch closed results pending!
Lynch Closed.
Please Note: I know it's not even night yet but the HBIC is tired af so I would appreciate actions as quickly as possible. kthx.
Please Note: I know it's not even night yet but the HBIC is tired af so I would appreciate actions as quickly as possible. kthx.
Gone is @Beagle-Brigade
It is now Night 10. Night deadline is 1 am EST.
5 players remain.
The Agility Arena
Cleared Out
The Show Ring
Empty
The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
19. @vetmedhead
The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel
26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier
2. Mad Jack - Shih Tzu
16. Beagle-Brigade - ????????
I love you all for your quick night actions and/or contingencies. Night closing very shortly.
Night Closed
As per usual with the PMing you can keep going until 1 am but you may not discuss night results or anything related to them. If you're dead you have to stop PMing.
I'm sorry we're so tired and kinda pushing this through but we appreciate you making it easy.
As per usual with the PMing you can keep going until 1 am but you may not discuss night results or anything related to them. If you're dead you have to stop PMing.
I'm sorry we're so tired and kinda pushing this through but we appreciate you making it easy.
Gone is @Barkley13 - a Brussels Griffon and a villager who had no special abilities
Also gone is @PippyPony - a Patterdale Terrier and a villager who had no special abilities
Welcome back @Beagle-Brigade !
Also gone is @PippyPony - a Patterdale Terrier and a villager who had no special abilities
Welcome back @Beagle-Brigade !
It is now Day 10. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST.
4 players remain.
The Agility Arena
Cleared Out
The Show Ring
Empty
The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
19. @vetmedhead
The Barn Hunt Course
Only Rats Now. Rats Rejoice.
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel
26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier
2. Mad Jack - Shih Tzu
14. Barkley13 - Brussels Griffon
23. PippyPony - Patterdale Terrier
🤣The Barn Hunt Course
Only Rats Now. Rats Rejoice.
************
Patterdale terrier is pretty cute, btw
Was fun to learn about a new breed! 🙂
**************
Patterdale terrier is pretty cute, btw
Was fun to learn about a new breed! 🙂
**************
Oh my god. It's real. It's really real. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh man.@PippyPony - a Patterdale Terrier
@PippyPony is never going to talk to me again
*******
Wolves can suck it, though
Killed me too late for there to be space left in dead chat, and I even went to the trouble of trolling the dead through my defunct group PM so I would have extra entertainment upon the event of my death.
Lamesauce. Get 'em, village
*******
Wolves can suck it, though
Killed me too late for there to be space left in dead chat, and I even went to the trouble of trolling the dead through my defunct group PM so I would have extra entertainment upon the event of my death.
Lamesauce. Get 'em, village
*******
*******
Wolves can suck it, though
Killed me too late for there to be space left in dead chat, and I even went to the trouble of trolling the dead through my defunct group PM so I would have extra entertainment upon the event of my death.
Lamesauce. Get 'em, village
*******
************
A noob recently became a mod so an attempt could be made.
************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am so sorry guys, I planned to be on my phone today before and around lynch time but it died and I just got home. I feel so bad. Catching up now.
N8 I saved Barkley
N9 I saved myself (hence why I am still here)
So this means there can only be one wolf left with 4 left and the game not over.
@Beagle-Brigade who did you protect N8 and N9?
N8 I saved Barkley
N9 I saved myself (hence why I am still here)
figured, just wanted to checkI am so sorry guys, I planned to be on my phone today before and around lynch time but it died and I just got home. I feel so bad. Catching up now.
N8 I saved Barkley
N9 I saved myself (hence why I am still here)
Girl I wish you had checked in though. You could have defended yourself and had this go back to VMH.
I feel decent enough about coop at this point. You couldn’t have done the kills since you were presumably dead through night cycle? So it has to be VMH at this point.
I feel decent enough about coop at this point. You couldn’t have done the kills since you were presumably dead through night cycle? So it has to be VMH at this point.
Girl I wish you had checked in though. You could have defended yourself and had this go back to VMH.
I feel decent enough about coop at this point. You couldn’t have done the kills since you were presumably dead through night cycle? So it has to be VMH at this point.
Yeah again I am sorry village (past and present) I feel like I let people down. I told my boyfriend I would be on my phone a lot and everything was fine until it got cold and decided to die.
I'm caught up now and think we really would have won if we voted vmh, she clearly lied about tracking me night two because N2 I got:
N2
Your night action was successful. Shelter will be automatically resurrected if they die during lynch or night tomorrow.
It was a desperate way to not get lynched and she seized the opportunity of me being gone (although it would have been her word against mine anyway). Also, either she lied about not finding pippy night 9 or another item/ability was in use. Because she was trying to continue her push against pippy by making her seem more sketchy.
@Beagle-Brigade did you get notification of being approached the night before last?
I have never got a notification about being approached. And I missed the quote but it was a legit mistake when I thought Barkley was blocked but it was actually me.
I actually have an additional question here - I tracked you N2 and was told you didn't do anything. So why are you lying about interacting with shelter that night? If shelter had done something to you it would have made sense (because I am a tracker and not a watcher - so I can't see who acted on you, only who you acted on), but you saying you acted on shelter that night doesn't jive with how my role works
Nope to all of that. One of us is lying and I think I proved myself by using my ability last night.
Lynch VMH
Life happens, you're fine. Pippy and I shouldn't have listened to VMH lolYeah again I am sorry village (past and present) I feel like I let people down. I told my boyfriend I would be on my phone a lot and everything was fine until it got cold and decided to die.
I'm caught up now and think we really would have won if we voted vmh, she clearly lied about tracking me night two because N2 I got:
N2
Your night action was successful. Shelter will be automatically resurrected if they die during lynch or night tomorrow.
It was a desperate way to not get lynched and she seized the opportunity of me being gone (although it would have been her word against mine anyway). Also, either she lied about not finding pippy night 9 or another item/ability was in use. Because she was trying to continue her push against pippy by making her seem more sketchy.
****lynch VMH***
So I asked when a conversion occurred and if that wasn't a good question if it occurred after night six and couldn't get an answer so there's that.
Also I guess caiter is right that beagle couldn't have killed if she was dead over the night cycle
Lynch vmh
Also going to be so mad of it was the breed thing
What if they just decided to do the ones that had role revealed on thread after pippy asked just to frame it on pippyAlso going to be so mad of it was the breed thing
But like they also killed pippyWhat if they just decided to do the ones that had role revealed on thread after pippy asked just to frame it on pippy
But like they also killed pippy
I thought that was because she was the only one of us left who had role revealed
Yeah I know, but pippy also was the one most likely to push VMH to be lynched tomorrow if she lived.But like they also killed pippy
We had been talking about master plans to mess with everyone, this was my latest tin foil possibility

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Matthew9Thirtyfive if you can use your moderator powers to add more people to the dead chat that would be cool! Pippy and Barkley would like to commiserate with their fellow deds
******
Done. Sorry, I can’t keep up with the chat lol.
*******
@Matthew9Thirtyfive if you can use your moderator powers to add more people to the dead chat that would be cool! Pippy and Barkley would like to commiserate with their fellow deds
Done. Sorry, I can’t keep up with the chat lol.
*******
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No worries, I figured tagging you would be more effective. Thanks!!******
Done. Sorry, I can’t keep up with the chat lol.
*******
So if we mislynch today we lose, anybody want to talk about anything???
That's IF it's right which is a big ifI thought that was because she was the only one of us left who had role revealed
Ok tinfoil time @Beagle-Brigade actually is a wolf who has been converted and has been waiting to use their extra life on themselves for a while. The mods allowed contingency kills since she was never really dead.
Also why the **** didn't we Lynch meats yesterday?? She's now an outted PR and not dead
Also why the **** didn't we Lynch meats yesterday?? She's now an outted PR and not dead
************
Patterdale terrier is pretty cute, btw
Was fun to learn about a new breed! 🙂
**************
******Oh my god. It's real. It's really real. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh man.
@PippyPony is never going to talk to me again[/Jj
a "pocket pit" consists of traditional pit bull dogs bred with the patterdales to make them smaller******
Ok tinfoil time @Beagle-Brigade actually is a wolf who has been converted and has been waiting to use their extra life on themselves for a while. The mods allowed contingency kills since she was never really dead.
Also why the **** didn't we Lynch meats yesterday?? She's now an outted PR and not dead
I don't think that makes sense because I WAS dead overnight, per the writeup. It was resurrection, not lynch avoidance.
I think the fact that vmh is still here after claiming a power role and and double kill adds even more evidence to her being a wolf.
Because pippy and I were idiots and believed VMH when she poked wholes in beags posts and beags wasn’t around to tell her she was full of crap lolOk tinfoil time @Beagle-Brigade actually is a wolf who has been converted and has been waiting to use their extra life on themselves for a while. The mods allowed contingency kills since she was never really dead.
Also why the **** didn't we Lynch meats yesterday?? She's now an outted PR and not dead
Let's all three agree not to anything crazy this time 😏
🤣
🤣
******
Day 10 Unofficial Let's Get Some CAT gifs in Here, Huh? Lynch Tally
Meats (3) - bagel, Caiter, Coop
@vetmedhead you might be in the lead, but it's too close to call
3/4 voting
Lynch close in ~6.5 hrs
***********
Day 10 Unofficial Let's Get Some CAT gifs in Here, Huh? Lynch Tally
Meats (3) - bagel, Caiter, Coop
@vetmedhead you might be in the lead, but it's too close to call
3/4 voting
Lynch close in ~6.5 hrs
***********
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
TIL******
a "pocket pit" consists of traditional pit bull dogs bred with the patterdales to make them smaller
******
I always just used the term to refer to smaller pitties
******
Day 10 Unofficial Wow So Much Has Changed Lynch Tally
Meats (3) - bagel, Caiter, Coop
@vetmedhead you might be in the lead, but it's too close to call
3/4 voting
Lynch close in ~5.5 hrs
***********
Day 10 Unofficial Wow So Much Has Changed Lynch Tally
Meats (3) - bagel, Caiter, Coop
@vetmedhead you might be in the lead, but it's too close to call
3/4 voting
Lynch close in ~5.5 hrs
***********
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*******************TIL
I always just used the term to refer to smaller pitties
Me too.

*******************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!Yeah again I am sorry village (past and present) I feel like I let people down. I told my boyfriend I would be on my phone a lot and everything was fine until it got cold and decided to die.
I'm caught up now and think we really would have won if we voted vmh, she clearly lied about tracking me night two because N2 I got:
N2
Your night action was successful. Shelter will be automatically resurrected if they die during lynch or night tomorrow.
It was a desperate way to not get lynched and she seized the opportunity of me being gone (although it would have been her word against mine anyway). Also, either she lied about not finding pippy night 9 or another item/ability was in use. Because she was trying to continue her push against pippy by making her seem more sketchy.
I clarified with the mods and apparently getting any results back on you on N8 was a mistake on their part, as I was apparently supposed to have gotten the same results I received when I tracked you on N2, which is that I didn't see you doing anything. So apparently you're untrackable? But I have no idea why that is exactly.
As for pippy, I can't tell you why I couldn't find her N9 (I did successfully track her doing nothing last night, which was great for my pippy tunnel and makes me look awesome). My best theory is something about her attempting to steal my ability make my tracking screwy, but I don't know.
I'm not lying. Caiter never got a notification when I tracked her either, other players did. I don't know why only some players got my notifications and that's something you'll have to ask the mods at the end of the game.I have never got a notification about being approached. And I missed the quote but it was a legit mistake when I thought Barkley was blocked but it was actually me.
Nope to all of that. One of us is lying and I think I proved myself by using my ability last night.
So basically you had an item, used it to ask a sensible question, and got nothing. K, not weird at all.So I asked when a conversion occurred and if that wasn't a good question if it occurred after night six and couldn't get an answer so there's that.
But it also makes me look super sketchy that pippy died. I was 100% convinced that patterdale terrier was a fake role claim and never would have submitted that as a breed name for an extra kill as a wolf. There is no reason for me to make myself look so stupid on thread arguing with her about it when I could have stirred no pots and also killed her days ago and kept around players who were more sympathetic to me.Yeah I know, but pippy also was the one most likely to push VMH to be lynched tomorrow if she lived.
We had been talking about master plans to mess with everyone, this was my latest tin foil possibility![]()
I'm probably alive because of exactly what is happening todayOk tinfoil time @Beagle-Brigade actually is a wolf who has been converted and has been waiting to use their extra life on themselves for a while. The mods allowed contingency kills since she was never really dead.
Also why the **** didn't we Lynch meats yesterday?? She's now an outted PR and not dead
Wrong thread
******
Day 10 Unofficial Pippy Grovels/Apologizes to Mods with this Numerically Challenging Lynch Tally
Meats (3) - bagel, Caiter, Coop
@vetmedhead you might be in the lead, but it's too close to call
3/4 voting
Lynch close in ~3.5 hrs
***********
Day 10 Unofficial Pippy Grovels/Apologizes to Mods with this Numerically Challenging Lynch Tally
Meats (3) - bagel, Caiter, Coop
@vetmedhead you might be in the lead, but it's too close to call
3/4 voting
Lynch close in ~3.5 hrs
***********
Hi!
I clarified with the mods and apparently getting any results back on you on N8 was a mistake on their part, as I was apparently supposed to have gotten the same results I received when I tracked you on N2, which is that I didn't see you doing anything. So apparently you're untrackable? But I have no idea why that is exactly.
I'm not lying. Caiter never got a notification when I tracked her either, other players did. I don't know why only some players got my notifications and that's something you'll have to ask the mods at the end of the game.
These parts of this post seem very unlikely to me. The mods mix up your night results, don't clarify privately when they see you post it on thread, once you ask and get clarification which supports your theory is that randomly (and conveniently for you) only some people get night results when you track them? Is there something I'm missing?
Experienced players, do tracking roles typically warn you that people will be aware you tracked them in the form of a note in their night results?
Warn you hell no. @finnickthedog vmh is claiming mod mistake as a defense and I'd like for you to confirm or deny it as it is a lynch pin in her defense.These parts of this post seem very unlikely to me. The mods mix up your night results, don't clarify privately when they see you post it on thread, once you ask and get clarification which supports your theory is that randomly (and conveniently for you) only some people get night results when you track them? Is there something I'm missing?
Experienced players, do tracking roles typically warn you that people will be aware you tracked them in the form of a note in their night results?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
