WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It got real quiet in here. I understand. The Rock has that effect on me too.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 9 users
I still don't feel satisfied with Snowy, but Glam's catch up and subsequent conclusion perplexed me. I'd like to see more fleshed out thoughts from her. Also would like to see Stagg more in real time during lynches.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 3

tenor.gif

Everyone was very rowdy while the family matriarch was trying to sleep. And so, the matriarch that started it all told everyone to SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP

With that cry echoing through the reunion. Everyone decided it was best if they did nothing but sleep

No one has died

It is now Night 4. Please vote for your night kill. Deadline is 10pm EST.

Family Members:

1. @Mad Jack
2. @allieh8607
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @dolphin106258
5. @SARdoghandler
6. @SportPonies
9. @johnnaboo
10. @SnowshoeDog143
11. @finnickthedog
12. @Caiter92
13. @PippyPony
14. @genny
15. @kcoughli
16. @Stagg737
18. @Crayola227
19. @Glammyre
20. @Skimble

Dead:
Skiski - Kaydubs, vanilla wolf
Weim - STL, ninja
Shelter - Sporty, designated survivors

Reactions: 5 users
also @johnnaboo is your role "Allie" in this game? because otherwise I'm confused about why I'm mentioned in the write up, unless it was just due to what I said recently about using the action soon. I suppose don't answer this is you don't want to, I'm just thinking out loud.

Reactions: 1 user
also @johnnaboo is your role "Allie" in this game? because otherwise I'm confused about why I'm mentioned in the write up, unless it was just due to what I said recently about using the action soon. I suppose don't answer this is you don't want to, I'm just thinking out loud.
My my, you are a smart cookie :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Irrelevant to game, but this is my son's favorite song and I sing it to him almost every day. .
That's adorable!! Mega dad points

Spent half of today singing "SHINAAAAAY" and "every turn I take, every trail I track..." for my 2 yr old niece's birthday.

I used to be a singer, and my brother-in-law is a singer/guitarist/pianist -- at some point into the 3rd key change or so, it may have become more about us lol
Edit to make sure people know this part is a joke -- my niece lives for Moana. RIP the day it is not available on streaming services

Last edited:
Irrelevant to game, but this is my son's favorite song and I sing it to him almost every day. He gets the most amazing smile whenever he hears it. It's how I've been gauging how bad/well he's been feeling over the past few days.
This is too cute :arghh:

Reactions: 3 users
Pip pro tip #2: don't talk about roles lol

Apparently bad things sometimes happen when you do that, or something? idk.

Kill glam

For the moment, also just for anyone who might want to know, I have good guy feels on pip, AM (I think I’m done waffling about this), genny, and SAR. I have some people leaning that way but they aren’t as solid as others. I have several question marks which I don’t like. Snowy, KC and skim being the major ones. I’m feeling slightly better about Stagg at the moment, not completely sold but better.

Also had a fun tin foil theory I was going to share but it has since been disproven..so sad.

omg I just read/processed this part. That's seriously so cute.

I hope he's feeling better

He was today. He laughed when I sang it to him today, which he hasn't done since Wednesday or Thursday. So hopefully he's on the tail end of being sick.

Sorry for the distraction, I know it's too mushy for WW. Now back to your regular programming of paranoia and backstabbing!

Reactions: 5 users
Night 1 Mayor Tally
MJ (3) - Sporty, MJ, SAR
Ski (1) - finn
Pippy (2) - Pippy, kc
jboo (1) - jboo
AM (6) - AM, shelter, Skim, dolphin, Weim, Glam
Sporty () -
finn (3) - Snowy, Cait, Ski
Stagg (2) - Cray, Stagg
Snowy (1) - genny
Cray (1) - allie

20/20

Night 2 Kill Tally
MJ () -
SAR (2) - snowy, jboo
Weim (7) - genny, sar, caiter, sporty, mj, pippy, cray
Cray (1) - shelter
Sporty (5) - Skim, finn, kcough, allie, weim
Glam () -
Caiter (2) - dolphin, glam
am () -
kaydubz (1) - stagg
jboo (1) - am

19/19

Night 3 Kill Tally

allie () -
shelter (7) - sporty, jboo, cray, skim, sar, glam, kcough
snowy (1) - am
glam (1) - pippy
dolphin (1) - allieh
am (3) - finn, stagg, mj
stagg (3) - dolphin, snowy, genny
jboo (1) - shelter

17/18
Missing: Cait

Please share anyways, this game has been depressingly aluminum deficient thus far
Lol okay, it wasnt anything super elaborate but I thought after several people said they PM’ed their partner in the middle of the day accidentally that maybe it was bc they were in bad guy chat and forgot since they’d been PM-ing with no problem. And I think it was just jboo and KC, but jboo canceling lynch made that theory feel less viable. I wish finding the baddies was that easy. So yeah that’s my tin foil for the day.

Night 1 Mayor Tally
MJ (3) - Sporty, MJ, SAR
Ski (1) - finn
Pippy (2) - Pippy, kc
jboo (1) - jboo
AM (6) - AM, shelter, Skim, dolphin, Weim, Glam
Sporty () -
finn (3) - Snowy, Cait, Ski
Stagg (2) - Cray, Stagg
Snowy (1) - genny
Cray (1) - allie

20/20

Night 2 Kill Tally
MJ () -
SAR (2) - snowy, jboo
Weim (7) - genny, sar, caiter, sporty, mj, pippy, cray
Cray (1) - shelter
Sporty (5) - Skim, finn, kcough, allie, weim
Glam () -
Caiter (2) - dolphin, glam
am () -
kaydubz (1) - stagg
jboo (1) - am

19/19

Night 3 Kill Tally

allie () -
shelter (7) - sporty, jboo, cray, skim, sar, glam, kcough
snowy (1) - am
glam (1) - pippy
dolphin (1) - allieh
am (3) - finn, stagg, mj
stagg (3) - dolphin, snowy, genny
jboo (1) - shelter

17/18
Missing: Cait
Wow, much color

Sorry for missing N3. My rabbit decided to go back into stasis and I was at the VTH with him all day cause he didn’t perk up this time :(

Trying to catch up now.

Oh no. I'm so sorry. Please let us know how he does overnight. :(
Thanks <3 really hoping his x rays don’t show a blockage or anything tomorrow and he perks up over night :(

Reactions: 3 users
So if it was basically a throw-away vote, any reason you didn't switch to Cait (*triggers Pippy) or Sporty when they were out in the lead? Or was it not a throw away?
OK, not getting what you're getting at, here

genny is not a fan of bussing

also, if you're not getting at the idea that her choice was a villagery one, and it was in fact a wolfy one, and "not a throwaway" then why dig? Guys, this is the kind of thing that is actually fishy.

Lol people keep asking for my reasoning and it is ****. Exactly how this came about is halfway through yesterday I realized I'd skimmed everything and needed to re read it better and maybe make myself a spreadsheet. During my re-read, Weim's mayor vote stood out to me. I don't know if I can articulate why, whether it was timing or tone or what but it set off my warning bells big time. I tend to have a good track record of picking out one bad guy on D1 from nothing but obscure feels so I went with it.

I wish I had better or more explainable reasons, I really do. Hahah
was it @allieh8607 that came to thread and said that WM talked to them by PM and that it may have been a buddy buddy sheep move?

I honestly had no read on Weim at all. But I felt my feels for Caiter were valid. And I don’t know why me not believing Finn makes me more questionable bc we can read each other wrong all the time. I will put my kill vote on people I believe actually have a decent argument over ppl with basically...no argument. Also I hear the voting for other people but no one else was jumping out at me, and like I said (everyone can disagree) I didn’t like the reveal of everything so early and basing it on a past game where you ALMOST got lynched but lived very long.

I’m willing to just table my Caiter feels and look at other folks bc I try not to tunnel. Stagg I want to put in my bad guy territory for something that I can’t put my finger on. Also did I see AM point out a hint to conversion? Are you trying to make me doubt all my feels on you?
this all read very wolfy to me, but that last sentence..... reads like a certain kind of emotional manipulation that twists my stomach, it feels very villagery

She played my speed game in between dogs and this game, and got lynched D1 for a joke post

No fun allowed in WW, this is srs bsns
oh jesus, so all that defensively was over getting lynched for a dumb reason in a speed game? hardly the sort of WW investment and subsequent BS lynch that should leave someone so scarred as to defend the way she did

I know she flipped wolf, still, take it as a lesson how much you want to let past games affect current gameplay - learn from mistakes, it's good, but if it's burying you, how about quit it

You're right, it's not a hard vouch but it should have been enough of a soft vouch at the time to get people to back off.
well, it gets into the fact that you can "vouch hard" for someone as a verb, and it's really just pushing your soft vouch (adjective noun) hard (adverb), if that makes any sense

no, Finn was not overselling it as a hard vouch in my eyes, but she clearly felt strong about her soft vouch, and that does mean more than a soft soft vouch, lol

okay so while I was various levels of consciousness today, I started a reads list.

I'm not a huge fan of the dolph lynch that started going today. I need to look back at it, but I feel like there possibly was a wolf villager on that. I don't have dolph as strong village wolf, but I think she's more likely village wolf than wolf village.

I have SAR on my strong village wolf read and of course I didn't write down why so I can't remember and probably need to go back and look. I know it was something besides post analysis. Someone said something somewhere.

I mostly have a list of probable wolves and no good village reads right now so apparently I need to work on that

Edit: this topsy turvy game hurts my brain
Double edit: usually I feel like I have a good read of Cray, and I'm not following/enjoying her last few posts as much as I usually do so that makes me feel weird.

She never asked me to vouch for her.

And bussing a villager this early in the game for no reason is stupid and not my style of play in the slightest
I don't disagree with this, but to my mind there's more than one way to "bus," and one is a bit more proactive, and the other is a bit more passive, I like how Pip put it when she said "ride" the bus - which is different than driving it.

I ran across something that suggested look at the last 3 people on a villager's wagon - you'll often find at least one other villager on it.

This is where bussing gets complicated for villagers. Too early and you're putting your teammate into an early grave who might have been saved. Too late and you look like an opportunist.

So I don't think you're the driver, but I could see you as a rider.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a chaos in this game (probs MJ-based). It may be hinting at that?

Still on board with it.
on board with what? I missed the secret master plan you hinted at when you were incoherent

I see no reason for the time being not to believe Skim that there are 3 baddies that may not be part of the villagers, it doesn't do much harm since no matter what we will follow "if it isn't wolf it must die"

the only thing I can see a villager gaining from this is sowing paranoia (but is it really doing us harm?) and obviously they want 3rd parties dead, but so do we

I'm not saying we give Skim too much wolf cred for this supposed info drop, but I'm not sure what's so suspicious about talking the info for face value at them moment

You seem sure enough to want me die while knowing I'm the mayor.
this rubbed me wrong... it's like waving the mayor card to get people off you, and while that is not a bad reason not to vote you, it's just weird that you would use it as a defence this way

I’ve gotten items in the past where you get an immediate response, not just the next day or night. If she got it N1 and got a response quickly, we had 3 non-villagers as of N1. If she got the item D2 and got a response quickly, then we have 3 non-villagers after Weim died.

I’d like to point out that you, AM, are going pretty far in speculating on game mechanics for someone who hates discussing game mechanics :p

Read in a row like this.... it starts to read like villager 3rd party hunting while throwing shade.... while I have been quite suspicious of AM, that doesn't mean I'm not going to be suspicious of others depending on how they're throwing the shade they are throwing

What does the bolded part mean?

I got the item after day close yesterday. I asked my question during the middle of night, and I go the answer at the close of day today. Is that clear now? So when I asked the question, WM was alive and when I got the answer, she was dead. I’m not sure how to interpret that, though I suspect the 3 did not include wm.

Kill shelter

For feels, but I’m keeping my eye on dolphin. Personally I think AM is likely wolf, but I agree she’d be a good convert choice, but I’m not going down that road yet.

can you remind me what you asked and what it meant?

when I say wolf pack bloc - typically this would read as villager bloc

basically, I'm hoping that you are in fact a wolf, because if you are and read me correctly, and others also read you or me as wolf, then we could create a circle of trust which would be cool

I'm sorta throwing it out there to remind myself and others that I am probably biased in wanting to read you as wolf if indeed you are, and I hope you are

N3 I Can't Hear You Kill Tally

allie () -
shelter (4) - sporty, jboo, cray, skim
snowy (1) - am
glam (1) - pippy
dolphin (2) - genny, allieh
am (3) - finn, stagg, mj
stagg (1) - dolphin
jboo (1) - shelter

shelter is in the lead!

Missing: @SARdoghandler @SnowshoeDog143 @Caiter92 @kcoughli @Glammyre

13/18

Deadline 10pm est (~3.75 hours)

4b6ca467d986accf24999a3f6ccb0e93.gif
it's a little late for this now, but I just looked at this and went "Oh great, it feels like I'm sitting on a vote with wolves"

Sporty was in the lead yesterday (thinking about KC's theory here) and had some weird timing and with MJ (sketch masons maybe? or something worse? it would be a heck of RNG'ing for them to be in a village (pack) this game, but you never know), I've just called out jboo for some things giving me feelz, and maybe shelter was right that Skim was being opportunistic...

it's all a bit late and I could be wrong, but thought I should share the thought. I guess it's one way that I'm starting to use votes to analyse, in that lately I've been looking at who is on current wagons and using that as part of my vote process, but that didn't happen when I put in a contingency in the early AM and went to sleep for the day