WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just as an aside, do you guys remember the basis of my role in this game? The day I become converted is a day that will likely never come. I’m forever sketchy :yeahright:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Okay, but if there is a conversion then capri would be a good person to keep alive. she pmed with finn and I could see finn converting her. And with her being kara, the wolves might guess her ability was important and would therefore want to convert her. Would also explain why she's still alive. Okay convinced myself

unkill cray
kill capri

Usually people convert people who play village well (like power-village is useful) or who are clear..
Lol ok so I'm a good convert choice based on this criteria? I have never been converted because I do not make a good convert choice in general. Not to mention Finn knew my ability before the conversion and it is useless to the informed minority. As for being clear, helllllllllll no. When have I (or Cait) ever been clear this whole game? Even with the soft vouch from Finn before she flipped not everyone believed it.

Reactions: 1 user
I would say you're right, mostly because of how she runs around blue naked and evil with a killer rack and kicks, and the way I feel about Jennifer Lawrence.

lol but that's OK, as a kid Rogue was my favourite. They didn't go a good job with her in the movies although I love Anna Paquin. So I don't know what avatar I would have now, so many great characters.

I could totally see you as Storm too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh I don't blame you for voting me. I don't have any reason for you not to vote me. But for reasons to vote you. I don't like your vote on the weim lynch, I've been slightly suspicious of you all game. You play a strong village game. And now everyone else has a reason that I don't want to vote them. Not Lazy. Just the process of elimination. Sometimes thats all you need near endgame.
This makes sense to me and makes snowy less suspect in my mind. I don't think cray is bad, but I don't think it is inherently sketchy to think so.

Roger that.

It would be great for other people to similarly point out why they are not wolves.
You know people get killed for that, right?

Confused about what clears/doesn't clear caiter/capri

Can anyone summarize caiter/capri and major events this game?

She was the other one that I had on my list because beyond Finn vouching to get people to back off her she had nothing else going for her as far as wolfiness. Everyone says she was too quick to reveal, and I didn't love it on principle but maybe they weren't wrong. Or maybe Finn was buddying her to get her ability and then decided she wanted to save and convert her.

although, would they have converted who Finn just vouched for so heavy? or did they know her ability and that's why they wanted her?

so what is the ability people think she has if it's not going to help the village too much to say their theory here on thread?
That's the thing though, saying people's abilities and such does get them lynched.
I can think of pretty good reasons AM trusted dolphin, genny, and Stagg. And if genny trusts capri, I trust that as well.

@genny and @capri1722 have you voted? I am interested in your thoughts.

Why did Snowy not die the other day when she was seriously at risk of dying?

Because AM and Genny flipped from Snowy to KC if I'm remembering my days correctly.

Also I don't know why you guys don't suspect genny as a convert if you are convert hunting. Like she's a good bad guy and was essentially cleared D1 (or D2 whatever the weim lynch actually was)

Why was this? Was it because she was first on that vote?

N7 Unofficial Killing Me Softly Kill Tally

pip () -
jboo (1) - zigzag
capri (2) - Snowy, Dolph
genny (1) - pippy
zigzag (1) - jboo
Dolph () -
Cray () -
Snowy (2) - Cray, Stagg

A TIE?! (I would be more excited if I wasn't involved)

7/9
Deadline 10pm est (~5 hours)

dean-winchester-family-end-in-blood-supernatural.gif

This makes sense to me and makes snowy less suspect in my mind. I don't think cray is bad, but I don't think it is inherently sketchy to think so.

That's the thing though, saying people's abilities and such does get them lynched.
I can think of pretty good reasons AM trusted dolphin, genny, and Stagg. And if genny trusts capri, I trust that as well.

So you propose that people don't explain why they are not baddies, and don't explain what they think about other people that means they are not baddies either. You propose rather than discuss actual reasons to trust someone, we just trust vouches.

It was said way early on that SAR/ziggy was an ideal convert choice for the placement on WM.

I had a different theory that involves one of the villagers being able to change someone's steering or tracking results. But either way I don't know why that would be combined with an untrackable villager.
I meant to re-quote this a while ago.
I'm kind of hesitant to say who I think is sketchy or not based on this.
When I said my theory was confirmed based on Finn flipping village, this is what I was referring to.

So you propose that people don't explain why they are not baddies, and don't explain what they think about other people that means they are not baddies either. You propose rather than discuss actual reasons to trust someone, we just trust vouches.

It was said way early on that SAR/ziggy was an ideal convert choice for the placement on WM.
AM posted some info that she had about other players. How she got this info was not related to her abilities. I figure it must be related to other people's abilities, and info being shared in PM.

All I can say is I can very much vouch for Pip. The rest is ideas/theories.

Members don't see this ad :)
Confused about what clears/doesn't clear caiter/capri

Can anyone summarize caiter/capri and major events this game?

She was the other one that I had on my list because beyond Finn vouching to get people to back off her she had nothing else going for her as far as wolfiness. Everyone says she was too quick to reveal, and I didn't love it on principle but maybe they weren't wrong. Or maybe Finn was buddying her to get her ability and then decided she wanted to save and convert her.

although, would they have converted who Finn just vouched for so heavy? or did they know her ability and that's why they wanted her?

so what is the ability people think she has if it's not going to help the village too much to say their theory here on thread?

I think people said somewhere she is a seer? This was my theory if she was an ability seer, wolves would want this. Even if she didn't tell Finn what her ability was, she said her role name was Kara - who being one of the mods for this game I would take a guess that she had a more major ability. The real question then is why didn't they kill her off early on if she had an important ability. That would be more useful then just having Finn pocket her in pm I would think. therefore -> good convert.

Lol ok so I'm a good convert choice based on this criteria? I have never been converted because I do not make a good convert choice in general. Not to mention Finn knew my ability before the conversion and it is useless to the informed minority. As for being clear, helllllllllll no. When have I (or Cait) ever been clear this whole game? Even with the soft vouch from Finn before she flipped not everyone believed it.

A) you were clear when you gave Kara as your role. Kara is a wolf a lot and loves wolfing.. it wouldn't make sense to make that a village role. And since she is a mod, it's not a minor enough role that I would guess it would be a cover role the mods made for you. Converting someone most people have as village is equal with converting someone who plays a good bad guy game (clear people = less suspect usually last longer, good bad guy player = usually high suspect rate, but can talk themselves and others out of a "lynch") Wait. Are you an affiliation seer then? That makes even less sense if you are still alive and you told finn your ability.

You know why AM trusted genny? Because my vote is on her or capri and if you don't give me a good reason not to vote them, it's going to stay there.

AM posted some info that she had about other players. How she got this info was not related to her abilities. I figure it must be related to other people's abilities, and info being shared in PM.

All I can say is I can very much vouch for Pip. The rest is ideas/theories.

Hmmm... I don't know if I buy it. That they aren't converts.

And also.. you live on the edge to use the words "very much vouch for pip"

Reactions: 1 users
No offense, but Finn would have been converting Caiter, not you. And I can absolutely see that happening

Reactions: 2 users
I don't think genny's gameplay would have changed much if she were converted. The fact that she was a strong good guy before the conversion makes me suspect her, because she's still alive and a strong good guy in everyones mind since the beginning. But I like capri for choice of conversion for my reasons stated. I just don't understand what evidence AM had or was going by to state so adamantly that genny and capri were fine.
Capri still has her ability as of last night. Don't converts usually lose that? So I'm really sure she's not a convert.

Capri still has her ability as of last night. Don't converts usually lose that? So I'm really sure she's not a convert.

Not always. And do you really think that the wolves would let her live this long as an affililation seer. Also, why would she not have checked her PM partner out before revealing her ability (wait was Finn unseerable?) And Finn would totally convert Caiter.

Since when? I mean, they can lose their ability in some games, but I can think of at least one game where Kara let converts keep their ability. Is this honestly what you are using to determine whether she's clear?

And to add to that.. Even if she didn't retain her ability as a villager, who's to know? They are the informed minority. They already know everyone's affililation! She could just claim looking into people who were dead or villagers or a wolf who was blocked. Does anyone have a seer-sounding message from lynch some night? Some games you don't even get a message if you get looked into.

This feels like…how do I put this…

giphy.gif

How is asking why Zigs trusts someone fishing? Am I supposed to just take her word on it? I also find it interesting you're calling this fishing but you're not calling other people out who are asking way more intrusive questions or potentially openly revealing things on thread.

I bet genny is chaos. If there is a third party.

I think people said somewhere she is a seer? This was my theory if she was an ability seer, wolves would want this. Even if she didn't tell Finn what her ability was, she said her role name was Kara - who being one of the mods for this game I would take a guess that she had a more major ability. The real question then is why didn't they kill her off early on if she had an important ability. That would be more useful then just having Finn pocket her in pm I would think. therefore -> good convert.

A) you were clear when you gave Kara as your role. Kara is a wolf a lot and loves wolfing.. it wouldn't make sense to make that a village role. And since she is a mod, it's not a minor enough role that I would guess it would be a cover role the mods made for you. Converting someone most people have as village is equal with converting someone who plays a good bad guy game (clear people = less suspect usually last longer, good bad guy player = usually high suspect rate, but can talk themselves and others out of a "lynch") Wait. Are you an affiliation seer then? That makes even less sense if you are still alive and you told finn your ability.

You know why AM trusted genny? Because my vote is on her or capri and if you don't give me a good reason not to vote them, it's going to stay there.
I don't think capri is an affiliation seer.

I think I know why she did, but I am not 100% sure.

I would say you're right, mostly because of how she runs around blue naked and evil with a killer rack and kicks, and the way I feel about Jennifer Lawrence.

lol but that's OK, as a kid Rogue was my favourite. They didn't go a good job with her in the movies although I love Anna Paquin. So I don't know what avatar I would have now, so many great characters.
How dare you talk about Mystique and not talk about Rebecca Romijn :eek:

Although I'm not sure who my favorite character is in X-Men overall. I'm fond of Beast, Kitty Pryde, Storm, David Haller, Magneto, and Wolfsbane.

How does that fit with 3 non-village after Weim's death? 3 wolves are dead. If there was chaos, game would be over, yes?

I meant it more as a joke. But did we confirm that the 3 non-wolves was after the conversion or before?

*Edit. ugh wolves villagers which is which haha

Last edited:
Unkill jboo
Kill Capri

I am naseous and not feeling all that well, but I’m gonna try to stay up to date on the thread. But like I hate being naseous so if I’m extra sassy I’m sorry in advance. I’ll try to keep myself in check.

I was on jboo bc her ability doesn’t exactly clear her, plus the timing of when we think conversion occurred and then using the ability for cred def makes sense in my mind.
I'm not sure I understand this. Are you UTD on the thread or?

So either finn was unseerable or capri is lying.

Honestly I think finn was probably unseerable. That would make the only sense. Otherwise there is still probably an unseerable original villager left and I will cry then jump out a window (but actually ya'll are going to kill me so I don't have to worry about making such a mess)

omg i'm dumb
what if finn was the convert
cait seered her the same night so what if the seering took precedence over conversion

Or this. What was her ability again? block/jailer. Thats really an either affililation ability.

Honestly I think finn was probably unseerable. That would make the only sense. Otherwise there is still probably an unseerable original villager left and I will cry then jump out a window (but actually ya'll are going to kill me so I don't have to worry about making such a mess)
Why would you think she is unseerable? It just says she was the jailer.

Finn also was a jailer. That plus unseerable on a villager seems pretty OP.