WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not sure I understand this. Are you UTD on the thread or?
I am up to date, I just gave my initial feels for jboo bc I think someone asked earlier but I wasn’t about to go back and quote it. And I’m honestly so lost on Capri hence my vote.

Members don't see this ad.

N7 Unofficial Killing Me Softly Kill Tally

pip () -
jboo (1) - zigzag
capri (2) - Snowy, Dolph
genny (1) - pippy
zigzag (1) - jboo
Dolph () -
Cray () -
Snowy (3) - Cray, Stagg, genny

@SnowshoeDog143 you are leading!

8/9
Deadline 10pm est (~1 hour)

dean-winchester-family-end-in-blood-supernatural.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It's also entirely possible that Capri's ability is faulty, because as I mentioned before, wolves typically don't feel too great about seers.

Which would suck, but also is completely valid to test it imo

Members don't see this ad :)
Uh after glam had a lynch avoidance and was a wolf, a second lynch avoidance would be sketch.
I don't think you're following along very well. The jailer died but someone was jailed last night.

That's not a duplicate ability, I don't think.
Yeah, abilities are getting brought back somehow, or something? That's why I'm wondering if Lynch avoidance has to do with that as well. Idk

I don't think you're following along very well. The jailer died but someone was jailed last night.

So finn was probably an original village jailer and there is probably a wolf jailer. Not uncommon. Probably testing that pips was not the remaining villager.

Weird. Capri, any answers?
I believe it's because of the wording here, she assumed I was an alpha:
Since people ignored my last post and seem to be ignoring finny's...

"As Dubz's one and only wolfatee (and let's be honest, her favorite manatee), there could be no doubt that you would be the leader of the pack. You are Karabou."

So finn was probably an original village jailer and there is probably a wolf jailer. Not uncommon. Probably testing that pips was not the remaining villager.
I don't think so.

I'd love to hear more from jboo
I was going to say, I find it very suspicious she has not posted anything of substance in days. I went back and ISOd her posts. None of it is helpful. None of her PMs are helpful.

:eyebrow:

but who knows maybe dolphin or genny is jailer and thats why AM trusts them because they protected her. Thats all I'm saying it is a possiblity. Unless you have a message that sounds extremely village-y

So Ya'll being cryptic af could at least let me into the little secret of why you think there isn't a wolf jailer? You're gonna kill me anyways.

Genny, I’m concerned that you’re being pocketed hard

Also snowy has been liking my posts a lot which I don’t remember being normal so that could also be pocketing. Pips has done that as well, but she does that whether she’s villager or wolf.

So Ya'll being cryptic af could at least let me into the little secret of why you think there isn't a wolf jailer? You're gonna kill me anyways.
Villagers are reading this thread also

I have no idea why AM and dolphin trust her, because that's one of the reasons why I am voting there.
Really? I think it's pretty obvious

Also snowy has been liking my posts a lot which I don’t remember being normal so that could also be pocketing. Pips has done that as well, but she does that whether she’s villager or wolf.
Pocketed by who

It's not pocketing if there's no flattery. It's just me being a complete ******* and ridiculously wrong. I'll totally own it if that's the case.

Villagers are reading this thread also

Really? I think it's pretty obvious

Pocketed by who

A) So you don't have to say exactness. But something like "wording" or "I think I know who did it" or something. Otherwise just sounds like BS that pips is pulling over your eyes (and I'm not even that suspicious of pips, but this whole hearted trusting of her by you makes me distrust her)

B) NOT OBVIOUS!!!!!!

By whom? Me?
I think it would be helpful if you shared who you think are wolves, at least at some point before the end of the "night" cycle. I'm finding you a bit fishy...

A) So you don't have to say exactness. But something like "wording" or "I think I know who did it" or something. Otherwise just sounds like BS that pips is pulling over your eyes (and I'm not even that suspicious of pips, but this whole hearted trusting of her by you makes me distrust her)

B) NOT OBVIOUS!!!!!!
I really don't know the mechanism behind the powers being brought back. But other people might?

And idk why that would make you distrust her

Was anyone jailed d5? or not since that was when Finn died?

I really don't know the mechanism behind the powers being brought back. But other people might?

And idk why that would make you distrust her

... so you wont say anything about why this jailing cannot be a duplicate village ability, but its the only one anyone so far has mentioned coming back and you dont know anything else that has been brought back. I don't even know if I believe there is such a mechanism in this game...