WWings of WWonder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don’t have any other inclination on who to vote at this point in time, most other people feel neutral at this point. Hoping flips ww and we have somewhere to go from there.

Lynch moose
Idk why I quoted this
I just got here and there's a few extra pages, I'm trying to catch up.
I didn't like ziggy's interactions with people, AM's jokes about MsP voting early were eh (just seems unlike AM), lawpy just voting for me was completely unjustified and it started a "wagon" on me, also you jumping on it trying to say it's how I play as a wolf is throwing me under the bus and making me seem like an easy early lynch

That's what I got from my skimming catching up so far.
do you have any feels for ziggy?
It's a waste of a good role so. whatever.
@mizchiefmanaged i'm willing to go ziggy if you are.
Wowwww this is absurd. You read I'm not on thread at the time and try to push me off the island? Yeah dude not cool you're like 1/4 of an inch away from getting a vote from me for this bull****
uh guys, i regret playing WW instead of totting. You guys can't read me and you need to admit that.
Lawper, it's not always everyone's else's fault, just saying.
When was the last time you were lynched as a villager? Because I don't actually remember seeing this.
And if it's happening frequently (which I haven't seen) maybe evaluate your play instead of blaming others
lol @ forced village death

@Miranda Senft now you can share your reads.

@sheltermed please post.

Contingency Lynch Nav
Alll I'm hearing is fart noises from you at this point lol
I wanna put the ~you can't sit with us~ meme about me and Nav and you :p
Your nav vote has no basis and is bad, like I said earlier. You just have no rationale besides that he hasn't posted in other games?? Now you've got us in a pack together, it's hilaaaarious

Ok so considering AM or Miranda. Who will it be?!?! Who knows!!

Your nav vote has no basis and is bad, like I said earlier. You just have no rationale besides that he hasn't posted in other games?? Now you've got us in a pack together, it's hilaaaarious

Not just going to blow me off this game?

Members don't see this ad :)
When was the last time you were lynched as a villager? Because I don't actually remember seeing this.
And if it's happening frequently (which I haven't seen) maybe evaluate your play instead of blaming others

It's actually a very select few who started off that last minute garbage lynch on me without allowing me to defend. That was especially rude and inconsiderate since I already defended myself before and was actually waiting for Sardine's post on me.

And the reason why you don't see it happening regularly is because I have fought off lynch attempts on me before. It happens regularly by people who claim to read me when they can't if their life depends on it. It's annoying. It happened in Plants when people thought I was being super aggressive and hostile. And now when I'm just reading and responding to things, people decide that I'm off and too quiet from my aggressive self. It's completely inconsistent.

The last minute lynch on me was complete and utter garbage and I stand by that. It's also rude, inconsiderate, mean-spirited and hostile seeing that I was active and wasn't even able to defend myself properly while I was trying to read and understand what was going on.

Lawper, I’m sorry you got the short end of the stick there. But it was going to turn to me (ski was going to jump) and out of all the people on the board that could get lynched instead of me I picked you. I’ve been looking forward to this game for months and really didn’t want to go out D1, especially as someone useful. I’m sorry that it went down so close to close but I’m not apologizing for voting for you. And it’s absolutely pot meets kettle talking about how nobody can ever read you correctly and then jumping immediately to me. I have not been lynched successfully ONCE as a wolf so far and it’s because I’m a WAY more careful player as a wolf (I don’t count that speed game where Mel bussed me at the very end just to be petty). So no, none of you can read me either.

Edit: this isn’t meant to be a horn toot but it sounds awfully horn tooth so sorry bout that

Last edited:
Lawper, I’m sorry you got the short end of the stick there. But it was going to turn to me (ski was going to jump) and out of all the people on the board that could get lynched instead of me I picked you. I’ve been looking forward to this game for months and really didn’t want to go out D1, especially as someone useful. I’m sorry that it went down so close to close but I’m not apologizing for voting for you. And it’s absolutely pot meets kettle talking about how nobody can ever read you correctly and then jumping immediately to me. I have not been lynched successfully ONCE as a wolf so far and it’s because I’m a WAY more careful player as a wolf (I don’t count that speed game where Mel bussed me at the very end just to be petty). So no, none of you can read me either.

You made a bad decision picking me when there were other options available and that too when i was waiting to hear a case on me that i addressed previously. And honestly, i didn't think you as sketchy until you pulled off that crap move on me to deflect suspicion on yourself.

Also i would've hunted you down in Friends game but sadly i died there.

You made a bad decision picking me when there were other options available and that too when i was waiting to hear a case on me that i addressed previously. And honestly, i didn't think you as sketchy until you pulled off that crap move on me to deflect suspicion on yourself.
Out of all the people in lynchable territory you were the only one that was even remotely sketchy to me.

Idk why I quoted this

Wowwww this is absurd. You read I'm not on thread at the time and try to push me off the island? Yeah dude not cool you're like 1/4 of an inch away from getting a vote from me for this bull****

Just wanted to say that i didn't know you were off thread. I hadn't read that anywhere so I didn't know it.
@Animal Midwife I will get reads on tomorrow

Members don't see this ad :)
Out of the other options, who do you think they should have flipped to?

Also that didn’t deflect suspicion from me in the slightest. The goal was to stay alive.

I know it backfired based on how things went. It's those crap posts were sounding like setting up a rapid alternative lynch option out of nowhere. But surprise, let's all just pile on Lawpy because the whole world is confident they can read him so damn accurately. From Unknown to here. Unfortunate.

But i appreciate how my previous post regarding the initial votes on me was just flat out ignored.

It's actually a very select few who started off that last minute garbage lynch on me without allowing me to defend. That was especially rude and inconsiderate since I already defended myself before and was actually waiting for Sardine's post on me.

And the reason why you don't see it happening regularly is because I have fought off lynch attempts on me before. It happens regularly by people who claim to read me when they can't if their life depends on it. It's annoying. It happened in Plants when people thought I was being super aggressive and hostile. And now when I'm just reading and responding to things, people decide that I'm off and too quiet from my aggressive self. It's completely inconsistent.

The last minute lynch on me was complete and utter garbage and I stand by that. It's also rude, inconsiderate, mean-spirited and hostile seeing that I was active and wasn't even able to defend myself properly while I was trying to read and understand what was going on.
Dude I say this with love but ya might need a ww break after this. It doesn't sound like you're having fun :(
They apparently tried to swap the vote to me also which would've been lame sauce as well.
Anyways, do you think that was sketchy of miranda to do?

Because I do. She was trying to sink me or you (maybe someone else also?) with very little warning and get people on her side to do her dirty work.
Anyways I guess this is showing us why last minute waffle fests don't generally end well :/

Edit and oh if you don't remember I was the one pushing your lynch in plants and I was a wolf. People aren't always out to get you, it's part of the game

I’m retrospect I see why Ski was so happy to waffle to me for ****s and giggles but obviously at the time I took it very seriously.

And I get it. I’m the first to throw a fit when I get mislynched as village. But you lived so yay?

Dude I say this with love but ya might need a ww break after this. It doesn't sound like you're having fun :(
They apparently tried to swap the vote to me also which would've been lame sauce as well.
Anyways, do you think that was sketchy of miranda to do?

Because I do. She was trying to sink me or you (maybe someone else also?) with very little warning and get people on her side to do her dirty work.
Anyways I guess this is showing us why last minute waffle fests don't generally end well :/

Edit and oh if you don't remember I was the one pushing your lynch in plants and I was a wolf. People aren't always out to get you, it's part of the game

Yes i admit i'm upset. I really am. I know in WW games especially early on, people go by feels and just try it out. It's just the way the lynch unfolded was just really... insulting and irritating. I understood the concerns from MJ and Sardines and even provided some defense earlier. I just wanted clarification from them to see why they feel that way. I was waiting and didn't want to bother them so i was lookimg elsewhere and trying to read/understand based on my feels which i admit aren't always accurate.

Then bam. Let's set up a last minute alternative lynch to save the leaders and just rudely bury the guy with two votes who was just waiting to hear back while trying to read whats going on. Give him no time to defend. Let's just bury him rudely and inconsiderately.

I know why Ski did the way she did. Already apologized to her before. She's not at fault and if anything, it's a bit of a smart move on her part.

But man, yeah i'm mad by that lynch. Still am. And that's why i did say it on thread thinking i was dead that i'll probably be a permatot. It stinks :(

Btw last minute waffles can be done properly if they notice something smart. Like a wolf takedown seen in Cats, Underwear and even in Rehab. It can happen and i was trying to wolfhunt until this crap happened.

Moosy or mizzy is a wolf. Idk which and am fine lynching either. I just don't think both are village. Sorry

Yes i admit i'm upset. I really am. I know in WW games especially early on, people go by feels and just try it out. It's just the way the lynch unfolded was just really... insulting and irritating. I understood the concerns from MJ and Sardines and even provided some defense earlier. I just wanted clarification from them to see why they feel that way. I was waiting and didn't want to bother them so i was lookimg elsewhere and trying to read/understand based on my feels which i admit aren't always accurate.

Then bam. Let's set up a last minute alternative lynch to save the leaders and just rudely bury the guy with two votes who was just waiting to hear back while trying to read whats going on. Give him no time to defend. Let's just bury him rudely and inconsiderately.

I know why Ski did the way she did. Already apologized to her before. She's not at fault and if anything, it's a bit of a smart move on her part.

But man, yeah i'm mad by that lynch. Still am. And that's why i did say it on thread thinking i was dead that i'll probably be a permatot. It stinks :(

Btw last minute waffles can be done properly if they notice something smart. Like a wolf takedown seen in Cats, Underwear and even in Rehab. It can happen and i was trying to wolfhunt until this crap happened.

Moosy or mizzy is a wolf. Idk which and am fine lynching either. I just don't think both are village. Sorry
I'm sorry :(

(just saying but nothing like this happened in underwear. I allowed genny and pickles to bus bc I was alpha)

I would say moose over miz but also I'm suspicious of dubs and she was voting for her iirc so idk. Miz is either important or FOS. same with moose for that matter. but if one is more likely FOS then the other, I would lean moose

uh guys, i regret playing WW instead of totting. You guys can't read me and you need to admit that.
Sorry for the harsh words. I was just upset the way the D1 lynch went.
@cubsrule4e is never allowed to call me dramatic or ask me to chill ever again!!! :p I didn’t see you telling Lawpy to chill is that the sexism at it again?!? :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I'm sorry :(

(just saying but nothing like this happened in underwear. I allowed genny and pickles to bus bc I was alpha)

I would say moose over miz but also I'm suspicious of dubs and she was voting for her iirc so idk. Miz is either important or FOS. same with moose for that matter. but if one is more likely FOS then the other, I would lean moose
..idk I don’t know why Miz/moose would pull something like that drawing all the attention when they generally had a considerable amount of votes. Just the way all of that went down made me feel like a lot of villagers involved but I could be a bit off base with that.

Also when I said Miz didn’t have a good reason, and she countered with at least I gave a reason, that wasn’t the point. Giving a bad reason still isn’t good, I do think Moose is lynched a lot early like Barkley is an easy early game target. And when Miz responded to me, zig liked that post, which I don’t like. Because zig comments a lot about player bias and how people refuse to lynch certain players, but then doesn’t accept that Miz isn’t literally doing the same thing by going for the obvious easy lynch votes. Maybe I’m reading too much into the like but that’s where I’m kinda at right now.

Also didn’t like Dubz comment about accept the village dubz, that’s what I did in a past game and she was a wolf. So ew.

new avatar who dis
1565760136269.png

Because at that time i was agreeing with Lupin's analysis from her interactions with you.
You mean when she asked me about my wolfing? She was just trying get a feel of how I wolfed. She's never played with me and she doesn't have enough info to judge me properly. She was basically going after me blind because of lack of info. Her whole wolfy take on me was because I wasn't super active. If anything you should know my play style at least enough to make your own assumptions.

You mean when she asked me about my wolfing? She was just trying get a feel of how I wolfed. She's never played with me and she doesn't have enough info to judge me properly. She was basically going after me blind because of lack of info. Her whole wolfy take on me was because I wasn't super active. If anything you should know my play style at least enough to make your own assumptions.

Idk you were pretty quiet when you wolfed in that gladiator game i think. That and the snipe daykill :bag::sorry:

..idk I don’t know why Miz/moose would pull something like that drawing all the attention when they generally had a considerable amount of votes. Just the way all of that went down made me feel like a lot of villagers involved but I could be a bit off base with that.

Also when I said Miz didn’t have a good reason, and she countered with at least I gave a reason, that wasn’t the point. Giving a bad reason still isn’t good, I do think Moose is lynched a lot early like Barkley is an easy early game target. And when Miz responded to me, zig liked that post, which I don’t like. Because zig comments a lot about player bias and how people refuse to lynch certain players, but then doesn’t accept that Miz isn’t literally doing the same thing by going for the obvious easy lynch votes. Maybe I’m reading too much into the like but that’s where I’m kinda at right now.

Also didn’t like Dubz comment about accept the village dubz, that’s what I did in a past game and she was a wolf. So ew.
I wasn’t going for the obvious easy lynch vote. If I were doing that, I would have gone for ziggy or Nav, neither of which I liked. I wolfed with Moose recently and this was very reminiscent of that time. So I went with what I had.

I wasn’t going for the obvious easy lynch vote. If I were doing that, I would have gone for ziggy or Nav, neither of which I liked. I wolfed with Moose recently and this was very reminiscent of that time. So I went with what I had.
Did you explain why you were originally lynching her but then was okay with planning with her to flip the vote?

What happens if wz flips and is village? Verses if she flips wolf? How does that change your feelings about zig?

If WZ flips village, I'll admit I was wrong and move ziggy to wolfy neutral. If WZ flips wolf, Ziggy is my next vote.

I agree the loudest do usually get more flack but I dont thinkt hats whats happening here. Foutunately we had a good turn out of chatty players so there was a lot to got on imo, which also makes the MOOSE/Lawpy vote look so strange

The way the whole Lawpy or MOOSE vote went down I have them both in my village pile. I'm pretty sure yall moved off of the wolves and I would still like to see a WZ or ziggy flip

Lynch WZ

I dont think Nav/Genny are w/w, definitely could be w/v but holding on which is which. There would be more distance between them unless genny wants to die early (i saw this was covered already :) )

So my strongest sketch reads are for Lawp and Zigs with some minor sketch points for Barks. Willing to leave Miz for now and have Moose as neutral with nothing going one way or the other

Lynch Lawp
Why am I sketchy to you? Did our time as a hydra mean nothing :(?

Night 1

1565793829323.png

Darkness fell and all the birds returned to their favorite sleeping areas. Things were calm in the mews as the birds of prey fell asleep, safety held behind locked doors.

A stately, robustly large Red-Tailed Hawk rested on one foot and tucked her head as she dozed off. She'd had a successful day training and showing off all her commands. She was the newest addition to the Wildlife Ambassador program, but learning what was asked of her so very quickly. Food motivated, clever, and quick to learn puzzles, her handlers were sure she would make a great ambassador to teach the public in the near future.

Unfortunately, someone with malicious intent didn't want to keep her around, so they snuck in during the dead of the night and undid her jesses. She was then lured out with a scrap of pizza crust that apparently looked vaguely like a mouse. Just like that, Ruby saw her opportunity at freedom and took flight into the night.

1565793688534.png

Gone is @mizchiefmanaged - Ruby, Red Tailed Hawk who could use her smarts to make items.
*real Ruby is alive and well in her real flight cage

The Roster:

No Egrets:
1. @Ms Procrastinator
2. @muttmanager
3. @ziggyandjazzy
4. @Navilly
5. @Skimble

Hawkward:
6. @Mad Jack
7. @WildZoo
8. @SARdoghandler
9. @Miranda Senft
10. @Lupin21

Owl By Myself:
11. @finnickthedog
14. @Barkley13
12. @Lawper
15. @cubsrule4e

Unpheasant:
16. @Animal Midwife
17. @nyanko
18. @dolphin106258
19. @allieh8607
20. @genny

Tweethearts:
21. @mypetmoose
22. @AccidentFromFlorida
23. @sheltermed
24. @FrostySparrow

Flying High:
25. @SkiOtter - Double Crested Corm, destined to die
13. @mizchiefmanaged - Ruby, Red-Tailed Hawk, Tinkerer

NOTE THE ROSTER CHANGES AND CHANGE PMs ACCORDINGLY.
Lynch Close 9 PM CST

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone else agree that NK was pretty cruel hearted?

Anyone out there think I was talking too much and that this would be super funny?
Anyone else popular with night actions besides me?

@cubsrule4e is never allowed to call me dramatic or ask me to chill ever again!!! :p I didn’t see you telling Lawpy to chill is that the sexism at it again?!? :rofl:

Allie had already said exactly what I was thinking. Also, that was well beyond Dolphin level, he was going berserk. Why is sexism continually brought into the game/tot/dead threads?

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch Nav - already on my suspect list, and what a perfect attempt to take himself off the radar, particularly after his defenses of her yesterday, rustling his jimmies and what have you.
what motivation would nav have for killing miz more than anyone else?
do you not think miz was killed because she was basically claiming PR?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone else agree that NK was pretty cruel hearted?

Anyone out there think I was talking too much and that this would be super funny?
Anyone else popular with night actions besides me?
I don't see how a question restriction limits your ability to talk.

what motivation would nav have for killing miz more than anyone else?
do you not think miz was killed because she was basically claiming PR?

Because we argued about him always defending her, being biased since shes his wife, etc. Im not saying there werent other reasons to kill her, but I can see Nav being complicit with that because it makes him look less likely to be involved with malicious actions towards her.

Did anyone else notice that miranda could have tried to swing the vote to either Nav or barks but instead chose to try to swing it to me, and eventually went with Lawpy? Does anyone else think this would be a good reason to see her flip as it may give us insight into barks and nav as well?

Would it be possible to
Lynch miranda?
I don't see how a question restriction limits your ability to talk.
Are you admitting this is your fault? Or care to admit to the other part of my night results?