Lawper

cats and birds
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
But admit it, you guys can't read me well and you won't. What a shame. It was a mistake for me to signing up to play when I should've totted. Dealing with posts claiming to read me well when they can't is really annoying.

• Angry
Reactions: ziggyandjazzy

Ms Procrastinator

Student Doctor Birb
Nov 28, 2017
What I perceive as Hell.
Status
Pre-Medical

Lawper

cats and birds
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
**** I don't like this vote
Because it's a flat out garbage vote. Just like all the previous sketch reads on me are garbage from people claiming to read me when they can't.

SkiOtter

c/o 2022
2+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2016
Status
Veterinary Student
Because it's a flat out garbage vote. Just like all the previous sketch reads on me are garbage from people claiming to read me when they can't.
I still love you lamp
We’ll throw darts again next tot chat :love:

Lawper

cats and birds
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat

Lawper

cats and birds
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
But yeah, consider me permanent tot in future games, because if i'm dealing with this nonsense of most people claiming to read me when they don't have the slightest clue, I'm out. For sure.

Only few people can read me well. And it's obvious who they are. Ask them for advice on how to read me better should you care.

But the blatant disregard of my previous posts and not even giving me time to defend is tragic, and I sincerely regret playing this game. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

Lawper

cats and birds
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
Consider me out in WW games in the future, but I'll do my due diligence in tagging people where needed.

I'm going to use the time more productively like...

Lawper

cats and birds
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
But I'm sorry to those who trusted me for failing you. I wish I had more flexibility but I'm tied until few days once the followup for my surgery is done. I'm sorry so I suppose it's for the best either way.

• Sad
Reactions: Barkley13
OP
SportPonies

SportPonies

Illinois c/o 2021!
2+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2017
Illinois
Status
Veterinary Student
lol why are the tallies so different what is happening. Stand by

Lawper

cats and birds
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
Just please don't consider me a player in future games until I actually have the time and won't have to deal with the regular absurdity of people trying to claim to read me when they obviously can't.

If you guys want to see the wolf game, which is the game I helped win despite being in severe disadvantage, look at Rehab. And see how I did. Read it closely and read it well.

SkiOtter

c/o 2022
2+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2016
Status
Veterinary Student
@Lawper Please play how you do in tot chat in real games though. It’s more fun. When you play so differently between the two it makes it harder for people to figure you out. I don’t care if you’re waffling every 3 minutes

Lawper

cats and birds
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
Also I have no idea who got lynched but I'm assuming I'm dead so I'm just mindlessly ranting without seeing the thousands of notifications i'm getting :hungover:ead;:hungover:

Lawper

cats and birds
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
@Lawper Please play how you do in tot chat in real games though. It’s more fun. When you play so differently between the two it makes it harder for people to figure you out. I don’t care if you’re waffling every 3 minutes
Actually I won't bother playing if I have to deal with this nonsense tbh. It's happening regularly even when I post actively. Look at the previous Plants game and Cats game. It's lame and tiring and just a waste of time.

I played this game despite the major commitments just to make the mods happy so I'm happy I met that at least.

Lawper

cats and birds
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
And quit comparing my play style to my drunk rants in tot and dead chat. It's different and will remain different.

I wish I was as aggressive today as I was before... if I had the time. But hey, lesson learned. People can't read me if their lives depend on it, and I have to storm post regularly and ensure I'm actually truly available to play.

Lawper

cats and birds
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
But man, if I'm dead D1, that lynch is garbage and literally the worst lynch of all lynches I have ever seen in all the dozens of WW games I have read and played. Like this lynch is literally more garbage than the angry tot rant I went at in the tot chat in the frog game. And that's something. Nice.

• Angry

SkiOtter

c/o 2022
2+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2016
Status
Veterinary Student
Actually I won't bother playing if I have to deal with this nonsense tbh. It's happening regularly even when I post actively. Look at the previous Plants game and Cats game. It's lame and tiring and just a waste of time.

I played this game despite the major commitments just to make the mods happy so I'm happy I met that at least.
If I’m not mistaken, you made it to the end in cats.

Ms Procrastinator

Student Doctor Birb
Nov 28, 2017
What I perceive as Hell.
Status
Pre-Medical
OP
SportPonies

SportPonies

Illinois c/o 2021!
2+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2017
Illinois
Status
Veterinary Student
OFFICIAL Day 1 Lynch Tally
mpm () -
Nav (2) - AM, AFF
MsP (3) - Skim, Lupin, Lawpy
mutts (1) - finn
genny (1) - MsP
allie () -
cubs () -
Lawpy (5) - MJ, SAR, MOOSE, Ski, miz
miz (3) - cubs, mpm, dolphin
Barks (3) - genny, allie, ziggy
WZ (1) - mutts
ziggy (2) - nyan, Barks
MOOSE (4) - dubz, miz, Nav, Frosty

24/25
Missing: shelter

Check yo votes

Reactions: kaydubs

Ms Procrastinator

Student Doctor Birb
Nov 28, 2017
What I perceive as Hell.
Status
Pre-Medical

Lawper

cats and birds
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
OP
SportPonies

SportPonies

Illinois c/o 2021!
2+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2017
Illinois
Status
Veterinary Student
DAY 1

Ah, what a lovely day spent at the beach. Birds from all over had gathered for a party of sorts... celebrating the last few days of vacation prior to school starting up once again, perhaps? Everyone from Falconinae to Corvidae was there to celebrate.

Of course, you can never expect nature to be kind forever, and a peck here and talon there turned into an all-out brawl. Feathers flew, and some of the less fortunate, less aggressive of the bunch got caught up in the tussle. Even the big birds in the sky weren't sure who would make it out alive.

As the sun set in the horizon, the flock chased one individual off the dock. They were even in the bird's own territory, how dare they?? Feathers tangled in fishing line, and the other birds left their former friend for dead. A kindhearted fisherman brought the bird in to a wildlife clinic for treatment, but just like every individual of the species in captivity..... the bird succumbed to aspergillosis.

1565750428432.png

Dead is @SkiOtter - Double-Crested Cormorant, who was Destined to Die
"****ing Corms, man." [email protected]

The Roster:

No Egrets:
1. @Ms Procrastinator
2. @muttmanager
3. @ziggyandjazzy
4. @Navilly
5. @Skimble

Hawkward:
6. @Mad Jack
7. @WildZoo
8. @SARdoghandler
9. @Miranda Senft
10. @Lupin21

Owl By Myself:
11. @finnickthedog
12. @Lawper
13. @mizchiefmanaged
14. @Barkley13
15. @cubsrule4e

Unpheasant:
16. @Animal Midwife
17. @nyanko
18. @dolphin106258
19. @allieh8607
20. @genny

Tweethearts:
21. @mypetmoose
22. @AccidentFromFlorida
23. @sheltermed
24. @FrostySparrow

Flying High in Heaven:
25. @SkiOtter - Double Crested Corm, destined to die

Night Close 7 AM CST (or whenever we get all actions)