WWings of WWonder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
But admit it, you guys can't read me well and you won't. What a shame. It was a mistake for me to signing up to play when I should've totted. Dealing with posts claiming to read me well when they can't is really annoying.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
But yeah, consider me permanent tot in future games, because if i'm dealing with this nonsense of most people claiming to read me when they don't have the slightest clue, I'm out. For sure.

Only few people can read me well. And it's obvious who they are. Ask them for advice on how to read me better should you care.

But the blatant disregard of my previous posts and not even giving me time to defend is tragic, and I sincerely regret playing this game. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
But I'm sorry to those who trusted me for failing you. I wish I had more flexibility but I'm tied until few days once the followup for my surgery is done. I'm sorry so I suppose it's for the best either way.

• Sad
Just please don't consider me a player in future games until I actually have the time and won't have to deal with the regular absurdity of people trying to claim to read me when they obviously can't.

If you guys want to see the wolf game, which is the game I helped win despite being in severe disadvantage, look at Rehab. And see how I did. Read it closely and read it well.

@Lawper Please play how you do in tot chat in real games though. It’s more fun. When you play so differently between the two it makes it harder for people to figure you out. I don’t care if you’re waffling every 3 minutes

@Lawper Please play how you do in tot chat in real games though. It’s more fun. When you play so differently between the two it makes it harder for people to figure you out. I don’t care if you’re waffling every 3 minutes
Actually I won't bother playing if I have to deal with this nonsense tbh. It's happening regularly even when I post actively. Look at the previous Plants game and Cats game. It's lame and tiring and just a waste of time.

I played this game despite the major commitments just to make the mods happy so I'm happy I met that at least.

And quit comparing my play style to my drunk rants in tot and dead chat. It's different and will remain different.

I wish I was as aggressive today as I was before... if I had the time. But hey, lesson learned. People can't read me if their lives depend on it, and I have to storm post regularly and ensure I'm actually truly available to play.

But man, if I'm dead D1, that lynch is garbage and literally the worst lynch of all lynches I have ever seen in all the dozens of WW games I have read and played. Like this lynch is literally more garbage than the angry tot rant I went at in the tot chat in the frog game. And that's something. Nice.

• Angry
Actually I won't bother playing if I have to deal with this nonsense tbh. It's happening regularly even when I post actively. Look at the previous Plants game and Cats game. It's lame and tiring and just a waste of time.

I played this game despite the major commitments just to make the mods happy so I'm happy I met that at least.
If I’m not mistaken, you made it to the end in cats.

1565748811565.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
we need an adult in here

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
OFFICIAL Day 1 Lynch Tally
mpm () -
Nav (2) - AM, AFF
MsP (3) - Skim, Lupin, Lawpy
mutts (1) - finn