WWings of WWonder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why? Why would I not want to hold on to PM partners?
Why is everyone breathing down group 1's neck? You hate us cause you ain't us?
Nav is a useful asset when village. Don't want to get rid of him d1 when there's about an 80% chance he is.
Also, Nav is great when he's village and has time to pay attention. He has also been able to coast as a wolf because of it. I'm not looking to lynch him today because I haven't felt bad about his posts and questioning so far, but your defense of him is a little over the top and I'm not sure what it's based on.

Members don't see this ad.

It was a joke. Guess I'm not allowed to joke now because people think it's wolfy *rolls eyes*
Mutts seems like mutts, why? I think I've already said that
My bad, didn't see that thing about mutts. I'm trying to find a post by mutts so I can quote it to ask her a question, and wanted your perspective from the other side of the coin about how you feel with mutts feeling weird about you.

Of course you are allowed to joke. It makes the game fun, but at the same time, this particular joke plants the seed of being a villager in other people's minds early in the game. I am just noting it and considering it which I am also allowed to do.

Literally have not given even half a thought to who was in what group. Your insistence on people not voting for your PM partners, one of whom you said hadn't even talked to you, is really weird tbh.
We've talked now duh :p

Members don't see this ad :)
If this starts to turn into a game where everyone just insists on not voting for their PM partners based on practically nothing, I will point you all towards the recent Camp game for lessons in "PMing is for suckers"

Reactions: 2 users
What happens if wz flips and is village? Verses if she flips wolf? How does that change your feelings about zig?

Your theories are interesting, and I think that way a lot too (after there's a little more info out there), trying to figure out who fits together in a pack/who might be bussing, and your point about Ziggy being able to move off wz last minute is also valid (but won't happen probably now that it's been said), but D1 sometimes is just whoever talks the loudest which sucks

What happens if wz flips and is village? Verses if she flips wolf? How does that change your feelings about zig?

Your theories are interesting, and I think that way a lot too (after there's a little more info out there), trying to figure out who fits together in a pack/who might be bussing, and your point about Ziggy being able to move off wz last minute is also valid (but won't happen probably now that it's been said), but D1 sometimes is just whoever talks the loudest which sucks

So wait, how are you reading zigjazzy, WZ and mutty?

They look like the gif dubs posted
I think they are least sandpipers
88413A4E-12D2-4DAF-A7EC-7621469C9CE7.jpeg

Last edited:
Lynch ziggy

Why??

Kay remind me never to participate d1 ever again. I give up lol this isn't worth my time
##unlunch dubs lynch barks### think she might be in second? I dunno peace

lynch moose
Basically what i said earlier about joining in for fluff and dropping off when things got serious...like a little bit o' pressure here and don't like the frontrunners much currently

Probably? I say it enough that I’m sure I’ve said it in a game at one point or another. Honestly not sure if he’s joking or if he’s payed more attention to me than I have to myself.

It was 85% joke, 15% serious. I thought it was two times, as I remember musing jokingly to myself that next time you do that I will conclude that you are village. Guess I imagined the second time. The inner Jimmy rustling, is your village spirit animal though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
lynch moose
Basically what i said earlier about joining in for fluff and dropping off when things got serious...like a little bit o' pressure here and don't like the frontrunners much currently
But she’s my PM partner!!! You can’t lynch her!
Wait jk @Lawper has gotten me all messed up from tot chat I blame him. Carry on.

Unofficial Day 1 Lynch Tally
mpm (1) - Lawpy
Nav (2) - AM, Lupin
MsP (1) - Skim
mutts (1) - finn
genny (1) - MsP
allie () -
cubs (1) - miz
Lawpy () -
miz (2) - MOOSE, cubs
Barks (3) - genny, allie, ziggy
dubz (1) - mutts
ziggy (3) - ny, Barks, Ski
MOOSE (1) - dubz

17/25
lynch close in ~5 hrs
tenor.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Ok so far only 1 of the 3 people voting for me have provided a reason which is super lame. I also don't wanna be lynched today so yeah
Could get behind a moose vote, especially with a possible rojo.

*****unlynch cubs lynch moose*****
What possible rojo? Did you quote it? I'm confused

Ok so far only 1 of the 3 people voting for me have provided a reason which is super lame. I also don't wanna be lynched today so yeah

What possible rojo? Did you quote it? I'm confused
Dubs quoted it earlier. Skiotter said she was PM partners with Moose and then took it back when Dubs mentioned that she wasn’t, in fact, pm partners with moose unless they’re both wolves.

Zj I have as mostly neutral. Some confusing stuffs, but letting it go for D1. May come back to it later.

Wz I am still thinking on. I see a lot of fluff, and the village bloc thing too. Ehhh

Mutts is feeling decently village, because that is the way I try to game solve too, even if it feels sort of early for picking out packs to me

Zj I have as mostly neutral. Some confusing stuffs, but letting it go for D1. May come back to it later.

Wz I am still thinking on. I see a lot of fluff, and the village bloc thing too. Ehhh

Mutts is feeling decently village, because that is the way I try to game solve too, even if it feels sort of early for picking out packs to me
I though WZ vehemently opposed the village bloc?

Thought this wasn't worth your time?
What is the point of this? You want me to stop playing?
I guess it's worth my time not to dick village over especially since it's generally (actually always) wolves who push for my lynch
But yeah I'll go back to my beach vacation

I though WZ vehemently opposed the village bloc?
I remembered her being associated with it, but I went back and realized that's true. She posted a gif about it.

To clear this all up, I'm pm partners with ski. Miss-nicknamed by ski. I did pm her like 7 minutes before, so I see that.

I do find it weird that people were so quick to hop on that "rojo" when it could be cleared up so easily.

Partly for hopping on that rojo that is probably not a rojo and imo wouldn't make sense to be one, I will

###lynch miz###

It also felt like she had some weird interactions with cubby earlier and I was keeping an eye on it as potentially w/v

I also don't know how much stock I'm putting into her "tell" soo yeah

Uh, so, fact checking

1) Ski corrected herself before I said anything, because lol I was not gonna go check who her PM partners were. Reasonable that she got moose and mpm confused? Sure. Still made me raise my eyebrows a little? Of course. Not gonna lynch her for it at the moment though.

2) Idk if I would say I "vehemently opposed" zig's village bloc joke, but I did post a black panther gif in response :p And no I'm not interested in forming a village bloc on d1.

Just so we keep things straight

Reactions: 1 user
I guess it's worth my time not to dick village over especially since it's generally (actually always) wolves who push for my lynch
Do you have a reason to be voting for barks other than self prez?

###lynch miz###

It also felt like she had some weird interactions with cubby earlier and I was keeping an eye on it as potentially w/v

Which interactions are those?

Current discomfort: I want to say that I don't like the barks vote (she's a frequent d1 casualty and I've liked her contributions thus far) but I also feel like some of that desire is coming from the fact that she has been saying correct things about me.

So if people could stop defending me, I would appreciate it. Too much paranoia.

I remembered her being associated with it, but I went back and realized that's true. She posted a gif about it.

To clear this all up, I'm pm partners with ski. Miss-nicknamed by ski. I did pm her like 7 minutes before, so I see that.

I do find it weird that people were so quick to hop on that "rojo" when it could be cleared up so easily.

Partly for hopping on that rojo that is probably not a rojo and imo wouldn't make sense to be one, I will

###lynch miz###

I didn’t realize that she meant you. I just saw he say MPL and I had no idea what that meant. If she really did mean you then that slip doesn’t bother me since god knows people mess you guys up all the time. I’m a bad lynch and you should consider not going for me. I also don’t really like your reasoning here considering I was the ONLY one to “jump” on her for what I considered to actually be a possible rojo.

*****unlynch Moose*****

I don’t like either of the leading votes currently. I read ziggy as neutral and am not entirely sure there was a ww in the zig/wz/mutt thing earlier; if anything there’s only one, not a w/w. Kind of makes me wonder about wws letting this distract village from other people that could make it o

It will become evident to you at some point throughout this game why I asked this, that answering this question afterwards will not be necessary

I huff at these comments, but I remember from whatever last game I played with Nav that he can be super valuable as a villager; so I’m willing to leave this for now. Especially since I tend to get sketch from Nav and was wrong every time.

Which interactions are those?
The ones about retaliatory voting each other/then why they decided to stay there later on. It just was something that made me think twice as I read. I can't quote right now because I'm on my phone/don't currently have access to wifi.

You know what? I lied. I’m actually still ok with a Moose lynch since she hasn’t gotten on at all today and was just saying fluff yesterday.

******relynch moose******

No, it would be nice if you kept playing and defending. I’m just wondering why you changed your mind

As a mental note for later, on second read this nav/genny interaction from today is striking me as potentially wolfy. Nav almost trying too hard to interact with her, looks contrived/forced, whereas he was freely dissing/questioning everyone else.

Uh, so, fact checking

1) Ski corrected herself before I said anything, because lol I was not gonna go check who her PM partners were. Reasonable that she got moose and mpm confused? Sure. Still made me raise my eyebrows a little? Of course. Not gonna lynch her for it at the moment though.

2) Idk if I would say I "vehemently opposed" zig's village bloc joke, but I did post a black panther gif in response :p And no I'm not interested in forming a village bloc on d1.

Just so we keep things straight
Finally someone at least understands it was a joke lol
Do you have a reason to be voting for barks other than self prez?
She's sketchy but she's always sketchy to me. I'd probably rather vote someone else but I don't have the social capital
No, it would be nice if you kept playing and defending. I’m just wondering why you changed your mind
My moods are like the tides, ever changing. Plus I guess I should learn how to defend or something, even though I don't really have much to defend considering you're the only one who has given a reason
If we could maybe NOT kill me D1 of the game I’ve been looking forward to most since I started playing here that would be awesome.
Yeah when can I pull out the "I modded last game card"? That would make me a hypocrite right :oops:

So Moose PM'd me saying hi from a chain from WZ, so she is at least willing to pass on messages. I do find it curious that maybe the message wasn't relayed back, or what was the WZ reason for lynching her? I can also say I like Frosty and like them in my village pile.

So Moose PM'd me saying hi from a chain from WZ, so she is at least willing to pass on messages. I do find it curious that maybe the message wasn't relayed back, or what was the WZ reason for lynching her? I can also say I like Frosty and like them in my village pile.
Literally forgot she was in that chain lol I'd still like to see some on topic posts from her
Agree with you on frosty though

Sorry for the delay in getting on, today ended up being longer than I thought it would be.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyway, it's weird that sheltermed and I, two of the least active players today, are PM buddies, although I'm about to message her back... haven't gotten around to it with all this reading, lol