WWings of WWonder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry for the delay in getting on, today ended up being longer than I thought it would be.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyway, it's weird that sheltermed and I, two of the least active players today, are PM buddies, although I'm about to message her back... haven't gotten around to it with all this reading, lol

Honestly, I've found playing on MU there is always too much to read and I just don't have the time. I skim and then would rather just participate in real time with whomever is on the thread to suss people out. So what are your initial thoughts on the game?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
As a mental note for later, on second read this nav/genny interaction from today is striking me as potentially wolfy. Nav almost trying too hard to interact with her, looks contrived/forced, whereas he was freely dissing/questioning everyone else.

So are you saying they are W/W, or you're just reading nav as wolf?

Members don't see this ad :)
So I still haven’t caught up from pgs 3-7, and I just came back from the movies, but I thought the wz/zj interactions seemed likely v/v.

Also, if anyone could make the cute birb gif I posted in the sign up thread into something I could use as an avatar, I’d be super happy. I don’t care about the baby as much as the dancing momma bird.

hey @Mad Jack, this gonna be another Dr. Seuss show down?!?! Where you at. I was excited to see you on the list again and possibly letting a little wild MJ back in the mix.

31.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Unofficial Day 1 Lynch Tally
mpm (1) - Lawpy
Nav (2) - AM, Lupin
MsP (1) - Skim
mutts (1) - finn
genny (1) - MsP
allie () -
cubs () -
Lawpy () -
miz (3) - MOOSE, cubs, mpm
Barks (3) - genny, allie, ziggy
dubz (1) - mutts
ziggy (3) - ny, Barks, Ski
MOOSE (2) - dubz, miz

18/25
lynch close in ~2.5 hrs
tenor.gif

Honestly, I've found playing on MU there is always too much to read and I just don't have the time. I skim and then would rather just participate in real time with whomever is on the thread to suss people out. So what are your initial thoughts on the game?

This is different from when I've played irl before (duh) so I'm not great at calling out sus interactions, but the only one who's seemed outright wolfy to me was nav...granted, I have metas on almost nobody yet (except maybe Ms. P from the disco game I read) so idrk, but I think my first vote is gonna be

lynch nav

This is different from when I've played irl before (duh) so I'm not great at calling out sus interactions, but the only one who's seemed outright wolfy to me was nav...granted, I have metas on almost nobody yet (except maybe Ms. P from the disco game I read) so idrk, but I think my first vote is gonna be

lynch nav
What about Nav seemed wolfy?
i'm thinking but

Unlynch petmoosy
Lynch moosy
Why?

He seemed more aggressive, but like in a charming way...like trying to push and prod without making anybody mad. I get that's how you're supposed to get information out of people, but he's hitting it a little too well, it feels more pre-planned than others so far...

He seemed more aggressive, but like in a charming way...like trying to push and prod without making anybody mad. I get that's how you're supposed to get information out of people, but he's hitting it a little too well, it feels more pre-planned than others so far...

This was a reply to AM

Bahahaaa. I cannot compute this statement.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will say that’s his personality in general :laugh:
Whether or not he’s a wolf this game, I’m holding judgement. I have a difficult time reading him accurately and without bias for reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Sorry for the delay in getting on, today ended up being longer than I thought it would be.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyway, it's weird that sheltermed and I, two of the least active players today, are PM buddies, although I'm about to message her back... haven't gotten around to it with all this reading, lol
So she opened a PM with you?

That series of messages seemed W/W, contrived/forced, out of place. Dont have other specific wolf points for either yet.
Gotcha. Thought that is what you meant, but you only mentioned nav wolf reasons no genny. What did you think about his comment on Miz only saying jimmy rustling happens as villager? Did that ring true, or do you also have her in that team?

hehe. I meant that you'd go there since he did post. Last game we played together that was a sticking point if I recall. You were a chaos player in that game though.
Sure. I don't have to set the bar so low since people are contributing this time.

This was pretty close to how I felt about Nav when I first played with him. Still kind of feel that way, but I had people tell me it was his personality. So it kind of fits :laugh:

hey @Mad Jack, this gonna be another Dr. Seuss show down?!?! Where you at. I was excited to see you on the list again and possibly letting a little wild MJ back in the mix.

31.gif
I'm more mild than wild these days. Babysitting a gaggle of doclets leaves me busy and drained most days

Lynch lawpy

I'm getting wolf vibes, it's not like him to just comment "feels." Where's your long-winded nonsense?

• Haha
I'm more mild than wild these days. Babysitting a gaggle of doclets leaves me busy and drained most days
I hear ya. I just ate a burger in 5 bites and shoveled fries for my first meal of the day. i doubt I have much left now that I've managed to feed myself.

• Love
Lawpy has his usual all over the board finger pointing though, no? Problem is I don't know that I've played with him but seen the accusations change faster than a hummingbird beats its wings as spectator in dead chat, so no knowledge of actual player style. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Lawpy has his usual all over the board finger pointing though, no? Problem is I don't know that I've played with him but seen the accusations change faster than a hummingbird beats its wings as spectator in dead chat, so no knowledge of actual player style. lol
I haven't seen him doing that this game. He also tends not to do that in games he's playing imo, only weirdly in tot chats

Dubs quoted it earlier. Skiotter said she was PM partners with Moose and then took it back when Dubs mentioned that she wasn’t, in fact, pm partners with moose unless they’re both wolves.
Dubz never mentioned we weren’t pm partners. I did. Lawper hates that we call MOOSE, MOOSE when it’s not related to her name. So he always calls MPM, Moose, in tot chat.
Trying to throw shade when you can’t even properly relay the events that occurred? Cool cool

@AccidentFromFlorida OT I can't tell because I'm on mobile and it's small but is your avatar a jay? I have a Steller's jay tattoo

• Haha
Dubz never mentioned we weren’t pm partners. I did. Lawper hates that we call MOOSE, MOOSE when it’s not related to her name. So he always calls MPM, Moose, in tot chat.
Trying to throw shade when you can’t even properly relay the events that occurred? Cool cool
I misunderstood and I’ve already said on thread that I misunderstood. And can you really not see how a slip like that could be misconstrued? Especially if you don’t know it’s related to the MOOSE and MPM confusion? I’m still voting for MOOSE but for reasons unrelated to what you said.

OFFICIAL Day 1 Lynch Tally
mpm ()
Nav (3) - AM, Lupin, AFF
MsP (1) - Skim
mutts (1) - finn
genny (1) - MsP
allie () -
cubs () -
Lawpy (1) - MJ
WZ (1) - mutts
ziggy (3) - nyan, Barks, Ski
MOOSE (3) - dubz, miz, Lawp

20/25
lynch close in ~1.67h (9PM central)

tenor.gif

Please let me know if I missed an unlynch. This new SDN format is rather abhorrent to me. I'll role call in a bit.

Last edited:
OFFICIAL Day 1 Lynch Tally
mpm ()
Nav (3) - AM, Lupin, AFF
MsP (1) - Skim
mutts (1) - finn
genny (1) - MsP
allie () -
cubs () -
Lawpy (1) - MJ
WZ (1) - mutts
ziggy (3) - nyan, Barks, Ski
MOOSE (3) - dubz, miz, Lawp

20/25
lynch close in ~1.67h (10PM central)

tenor.gif

Please let me know if I missed an unlynch. This new SDN format is rather abhorrent to me. I'll role call in a bit.
Wait is it 10pm central or 9pm central?

I hear ya. I just ate a burger in 5 bites and shoveled fries for my first meal of the day. i doubt I have much left now that I've managed to feed myself.
I know that feel. I've lost 30 pounds since starting residency because evidently food is optional when you're stressed and overworked

• Sad
@dolphin106258 what do you think of the mutt/ziggy/WZ thing going on?

Why ask about these people specifically when Dolph hasn't been on to post at all yet?

If this starts to turn into a game where everyone just insists on not voting for their PM partners based on practically nothing, I will point you all towards the recent Camp game for lessons in "PMing is for suckers"

Every time someone brings this up I relive the shame of the great kmittz betrayal all over again

As a mental note for later, on second read this nav/genny interaction from today is striking me as potentially wolfy. Nav almost trying too hard to interact with her, looks contrived/forced, whereas he was freely dissing/questioning everyone else.

I actually made this note as well in my read through and then talked myself in and out of it about 8 times because I have soft village points for both of them so far to compare against those feels

I'm leaving soon and won't be on for close. I'm also a bad lynch. Ask any last questions now