WWings of WWonder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hot damn. Seriously. So it’s now tied between two wolves. We’ll see if RNG is nice to us or not but that was a really really nice move on their part. Who orchestrated that one exactly?

Members don't see this ad.

day 8 *solemn squawk* tally:
Aflac (5) - mutts, barks, SAR, miz, ziggy
lupin (4) - finn, aflac, lupin, mpm
cubs (1) -

9/9

@AccidentFromFlorida - you’re leading

Deadline at 9pm Central

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have the stamina to play anymore. I did have fun though, so I voted myself to honor my old boss, LIS.

I enjoyed the death of cubs though. I really thought he was a convert.

ok seriously, throwing shade after im dead? not even cool

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Day 8

This is way too many write ups in a row

1566353587043.png

Dead is @AccidentFromFlorida - European Starling, who could mob a target and conceal all night actions

Roster will show up when my internet cooperates, sorry for the wait.

It is Night 8

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck woofs! Awoo!

Attachments

• F9967086-EE95-4FEB-BEAA-B3AF4AD67125.jpeg
    F9967086-EE95-4FEB-BEAA-B3AF4AD67125.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users
god forsaken carrot cake? Does it have ghost peppers or something?
gf= gluten free
I gotta specify gluten free I dont wanna spend 3 days on the toilet for a piece of cake :rofl:

Reactions: 1 users

@Stagg737 you have been relieved of my salt. A new challenger arrived and has taken over

That's weak salt dude. When I finish boards I'm going to salt these forums like Sodom and Gomorrah. (By lynching Sporty and Kaydubz 4ever)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
ujP2Yu5.gif

You needed to put on more of a show!
Do you like my show now? I'm having a blast. Self imposed post-restriction: do that with my neck before every time I post tomorrow and snapchat it to Afflac for proof

• Haha

This pisses me off so much. If I ever play again, expect to be lynched D1

cubs, it will be ok. just take some breaths.
hey I know something that will cheer you up!! here is a pic of the blind golden eagle I used to work with named Aquila
1566355097134.png

• Love

cubs, it will be ok. just take some breaths.
hey I know something that will cheer you up!! here is a pic of the blind golden eagle I used to work with named Aquila
View attachment 277185

I despise your condescention.

• Haha
  • Sad
afflacslynchpileonlastnightbuggedmebutheisalsoactingsuperweird.PNG

I made this for when I was gonna throw shade on afflac during my post restriction. Thought you all might enjoy.

OOH and what afflac posted was not his real wolf brag, this is

1566355416466.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Day 8

This is way too many write ups in a row

View attachment 277181

Dead is @AccidentFromFlorida - European Starling, who could mob a target and conceal all night actions

Roster will show up when my internet cooperates, sorry for the wait.

It is Night 8
Hey, where the roster at. I need to put together my wolf list for who to lynch tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
A shot rings out though the night! Dead is MPM a Woof!

1566356361156.png

But wait... there is another rezzer! And they Rezzed MPM!?! A heckin woof? Or former heckin woof? Now an angel wolf... Buh buh buhhhhhhh

1566356741146.png

Okay friends, so I know that what is happening is super weird, but I can explain. Gotta clear the air...When I lived last time, I was a wolf. Butttt, I was a lone wolf, so I have no idea who the other ones are...I would have been able to kill only every other night, but obviously that never happened. I am as much a villager as any of you. I never killed a soul, and since I was rezzed as village I won't get the chance.

I am as confused about this weird D1? thing as you all are. I am currently suspecting that either the main wolf pack has some sort of reset ability or something. Maybe an ability thief since I can't post restrict now? I do suspect that a third party exists in the game, and I believe that they could be responsible for this too? Maybe it is part of their win condition? Maybe someone can convert wolves to villagers in this game? Or maybe the mod gods are messing with us? Who knows, but think about it...why would the wolves rez me if it meant they couldn't kill, and couldn't interact with me anyways? This kind of has me leaning to a third party being present...

Like I said, I think the mods only allowed me to come back because I don't know who they are, tbh. I don't know how to prove it to you, but I can promise that I won't be doing an extra kill EOD anymore- not like I even got the chance to in the first place lol... so idk how it happened but I am here