WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are the MJ votes random or should I be doubting my feels (again)?
My feelings are based on his exclusion of a very obvious wolf choice from his list of possible wolves. Tammy doesn't show up as an evil character until the end of season 2. Most people haven't seen the show and those that are watching may take a while to get to season 2. It's possible he just forgot about Tammy but it's also possible he purposefully let her off the list.

Members don't see this ad.

Two people know my role, and I proved my power already. I'm not a wolf.

We've got a person who is a villager claiming very strongly that FFM is NOT neutral as claimed. I'm sticking with that.
some of the info we have on ffm is from an anonymous source. not sure I buy that.

Members don't see this ad :)
In fact Tammy is in most of the series as just Summer's friend. You could actually play her off as if she isn't a wolf provided people don't really know the source material.

You guys, I'm not a wolf. I was given an extremely useful power today that can be used every night, so please don't lynch me!
:eyebrow:
What do you mean by "given a power today"? I know we had one adaptable villager role, but are there others?

The problem is, I wouldn't be able to tell who she is in WW :) who do you suggest lynching then?

Ah, more wishy-washiness ;)

If i knew who to lynch, i would be lynching them. Right now i am lynching stb since she claims mod info that says i am not neutral, when in fact i know that the mods told me i am

Official Lynch Tally (I think? Edition)

Kcough 1 (SOV)
Hmoo 3 (PBC, DVMD, dy)
FFM 11 (Jilary, Cyndia, Kcough, rocky, MJ, WZ, Caia, Hayley, tp, Aloha, STB)
MJ 2 (hedgie, dev)
STB 1 (ffm)

18/25 reporting

So gurrl, care to explain yo self?

"With that said, you are currently neutral and are simply trying to survive to continue unifying species after species. "

If there are several neutrals in this game like you mentioned then that could make sense with my info. But now I'm bothered by the fact your role states that you're currently neutral. Wondering if you could be up for conversion in the future.

:eyebrow:
What do you mean by "given a power today"? I know we had one adaptable villager role, but are there others?

I don't want to role reveal, but I had misplaced something that was found today. That something will be VERY helpful to the villagers throughout the remainder of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
If there are several neutrals in this game like you mentioned then that could make sense with my info. But now I'm bothered by the fact your role states that you're currently neutral. Wondering if you could be up for conversion in the future.
Would it be possible for you to state exactly what your info is?

Look, I'm telling you guys, I don't trust STB. I could see Unity being neutral, I could also be down with lynching Unity, but STB's story doesn't add up for reasons that pertain to game mechanics that I know exist. If Unity rolls up as neutral and STB's info is wrong, onto the chopping block their head goes next cycle, barring any new, more useful information.

Isn't everyone up for conversion in the future?

I am neutral but playing for the villagers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Would it be possible for you to state exactly what your info is?
I was told there was a neutral player in this game. That player was not FFM. If there are several neutrals (which I had no idea about until FFM mentioned it), then FFM could just not be the neutral player the mods were talking about.

I brought you back to life because I figured Rick's ship would be kind of important, hell of a thank you I get.
You also were one of the ones who lynchvoted me :p but yeesh, fine if true...unlynch MJ. Not that you're really in any danger of catching a lead at the moment...

unlynch FFM
He said there were other neutrals out there before stb said that such a scenario would make sense with her info. So, I can believe it. Not sure who to lynch now though. Sigh.

Stb, for future reference, try word your info in a way that is definitely true and not based on your assumptions.

Given what I've read on Unity's wiki post, I doubt she's truly evil. I know I was calling for Unity's blood a couple of days ago, that was a snap judgement and I've had some time to calm down since then.

Question to everyone - is Arthricia a candidate for villain? I'm having trouble judging off of her wiki page.

You're having trouble telling? Really? I think it's pretty clear.

You also were one of the ones who lynchvoted me :p but yeesh, fine if true...unlynch MJ. Not that you're really in any danger of catching a lead at the moment...
Meh, all I can do is rez once in the game anyway. Blew that power on you- whenever I can rez, I do it early, because if you die with a rez in your pocket it's like losing two villagers at once.

Reactions: 1 users
FWIW too, I hadn't thought it was a big deal until Cyndia also brought up that he could be chaos (from her anonymous source). And then when FFM said he was neutral, it didn't fit with the info I had been given until I saw that there could be several more neutrals.

unlynch FFM
He said there were other neutrals out there before stb said that such a scenario would make sense with her info. So, I can believe it. Not sure who to lynch now though. Sigh.

Stb, for future reference, try word your info in a way that is definitely true and not based on your assumptions.
Noted, thank you. I hadn't considered the possibility of multiple neutrals and the info from the mods was stated in a way that I thought there was 1 so didn't realize I was acting on any assumptions. But I do know anything is possible in WW and will be more careful in the future :)

Damn it. Not done yet but I'm going with
Lynch WZ
Just cause I still don't have much on her.

lynch kcouglhi, I guess.

Based off of existing info, it sounds bad if FFM gets lynched. Cough's the only one left up that I can't remember the reason for not lynching,

Lynch closed, results pending.

Meh, all I can do is rez once in the game anyway. Blew that power on you- whenever I can rez, I do it early, because if you die with a rez in your pocket it's like losing two villagers at once.
Well then, thanks for choosing to use it on me the spaceship--cause I swear it's a good choice :thumbup:

Damn it. Not done yet but I'm going with
Lynch WZ
Just cause I still don't have much on her.
I live and die by my ability to communicate my villagerness through my posts, communications with a select few, and not revealing information about my role unnecessarily. If you're expecting to have a box on your spreadsheet filled out with specifics about my role, you will be disappointed :)

Lynch is closed, write up is pending, so I will put off my comments until the write up HOWEVER thanks for giving me so much to get caught up on guys :p I wasn't gone that long!

sitting here and watching this unfold like:
200_s.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Kam is the absolute best for doing the evening write-ups for me while I'm in clinics, but it's so stressful to not be in charge!

Reactions: 1 users
"HUUUURGGEHH". FFM wiped the vomit from his mouth and smiled down warmly at the mailman in his arms. "Welcome to.......oh. Hi guys....what are you doing here?" He flinched and straightened, finally noticing the gathering crowd.

Their leader sneered, and spit. "We know the truth about you. If you're not one of us, you're one of them!"
"It's the end of the road," another crowed. "Prepare to meet your maker!"
"My maaan!" chimed in a third.

FFM scowled. These single-minders would never understand him, never appreciate what he could do for their society. If only given the chance, he could transform the hellscape these men called "free will" into a paradise of peace, harmony, and solidarity. "I can give you purpose!" he pleaded. "I can reform your criminals!" But the crowd pushed closer, deaf to his cries. He caught a glimpse of LIS out of the corner of his eye. "Please, please wait! I...I can turn your grumpy old men into cheerful, docile old men! I can make you all happy, I swear I can!"

But his pleas made no impact. "Who wants to do the honors?" asked the leader, dragging a long, curved blade menacingly down FFM's cheek.

"OBJECTION!"

The roar came from behind them, and the sound of it seemed to shake the very ground they were standing on. The leader dropped his knife in surprise.

"I hold in my hand an OFFICIAL INJUCTION, signed by the Judicial Minister of the Galactic Federation himself! Cease and desist this unlawful execution IMMEDIATELY!"

Scowling, the leader grabbed the document and began to read aloud. "This is a non-molestation order made against the participants of WWubba Lubba Dub Dub on January 26th, 2016 by the Judicial Minister of the Galactic Federation. Participants must not use or threaten violence against the applicant, must not intimidate, harass or pester the applicant, must not.....yeah, yeah, okay, I get it. We'll leave him alone for tonight. Are you happy?"

"Quite," roared the interloper. "Now I suggest you all go home."

Once again, you haven't lynched anyone. I hope you're happy with yourselves.

The group had just begun to sulk off home, when the ground began abruptly shaking and wind picked up, buffeting the homes on both sides of the street. An enormously loud “CRACK” reverberated through the air, and all the remaining characters were forced to leap, skitter or fly out of the way as a deep crack appeared down the center of the road and several houses disappeared into a large sinkhole. (Thankfully, they all belonged to dead players. Convenient, eh?)

The daylight, already fading, suddenly took on a terrifying red tinge and someone gasped and pointed skyward. A giant head had appeared over a nearby mountain range, framed ominously by flames that were spewing clouds of dark smoke:

FmCShIf.png

The head seemed to be staring directly at the group. After a second or two, he cleared his throat and proclaimed in a deep voice:

“SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!”

It is now Night 3. Day deadline is 9am EST, or earlier if all actions are in.

---------------------------------------------------------------
ROSTER

Harry Herpson High School
StartingoverVet
WildZoo
Flim Flam Man
Katashark

St. Equis Hospital
hazelmoo
Stb1473
Cyndia
Devastating

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
Mad Jack
LadyOtheFarm
heyyimhayley

Citadel of Ricks
Teepster87
Jilary
Touchpause13

Pluto
hedgiehog
LetItSnow
dyachei
DVMDream

Anatomy Park
kcoughli
allieh8607
rockatiel

Jerryboree!
alohacat319
Zensing
PrincessButterCup
Caia

DEAD
SFSteph - Morty Jr.
Rogert - Scary Terry
Lupin - Tiny Rick
Finnickthedog - Summer

Last edited:
I thought FFM seemed too chill after the votes started piling up on him...sigh... though I guess things heated up after I left.

What I was going to say earlier is what is the difference between chaos and neutral? Aren't they just two words for the same basic thing: a group not aligned with either the wolves or the villagers? I'm not saying we should nuke all the neutrals, but what is their win condition?

I thought FFM seemed too chill after the votes started piling up on him...sigh... though I guess things heated up after I left.

What I was going to say earlier is what is the difference between chaos and neutral? Aren't they just two words for the same basic thing: a group not aligned with either the wolves or the villagers? I'm not saying we should nuke all the neutrals, but what is their win condition?
Typically the only win condition for neutral is to make it to the end of the game, they can win with any other faction and are therefore not necessarily a threat to either side as long as they play in a neutral fashion. I'm not surprised to see a neutral with a lynch avoidance, but if he were really playing for the village I think maybe FFM would have said something about it. :shrug:

FFM: I believed you. Please be an upright citizen and continue to work on behalf of the villagers.

I think she means that he would have mentioned having a lynch avoidance so we didn't waste a lynch.

I mean about the lynch avoidance. Instead he allowed us to waste a lynch.
He didn't have a lynch avoidance. He was expecting to die and tell everyone he told them so. People were slowly switching off, but not going on to anyone else and not fast enough to save him.

Sometimes I think nobody reads anything I post (all day long, and prior days...);)