WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
He didn't have a lynch avoidance. He was expecting to die and tell everyone he told them so. People were slowly switching off, but not going on to anyone else and not fast enough to save him.

Sometimes I think nobody reads anything I post (all day long, and prior days...);)
The thought crossed my mind but why would the injunction come from the Galactic Federation. That certainly doesn't make you look good...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
An episode based on a Stephen King book?? :love:
Yeah, except now we've got to make a stupid song up real quick before they blow up the damn planet and kill god knows how many of us. Get Schwifty (the song, not the episode) was exquisitely horrible, meant to be a mockery of everything that is anything about music and music competitions.

Oh, yeah!
You gotta get schwifty.
You gotta get schwifty in here.
It's time to get schwifty.
Oh oh.
You gotta get schwifty.
Oh, yeah!
Take off your pants and your panties.
**** on the floor.
Time to get Schwifty in here.
Gotta **** on the floor.
I'm Mr. Bulldops.
I'm Mr. Bulldops.
Take a **** on the floor.
Take off your panties and your pants.
It's time to get schwifty in here.
New song, schwifty.
Double x.
Schwifty song, comin' at ya.
It's the schwif-schwifty.
Hey, take your pants off.
It's Schwifty time today.

Nope.

But, I guess the mods wanted to advance the story. Here is my 2 quotes in the show:

Fee! Fi! Fo! Fum! I smell the violation of civil liberties! Your honor, I’m from a tiny-persons advocacy group and I have here in my hand a motion to dismiss. These little men were never read their giant rights and are therefore free-fi to fo-home.

And:

They’re free to go, is what i meant. I-I-I’m deconstructing our our our thing we say. For giants. Nobody got that?

Since they are cramming in a whole bunch of plot into this story, I guess they had to introduce the Galactic Federation somehow. :shrug:

I am not neutral. I am not a wolf. I am a villager. Clear?

Yeah, except now we've got to make a stupid song up real quick before they blow up the damn planet and kill god knows how many of us. Get Schwifty (the song, not the episode) was exquisitely horrible, meant to be a mockery of everything that is anything about music and music competitions.

Oh, yeah!
You gotta get schwifty.
Oh oh.
You gotta get schwifty.
Oh, yeah!
Take off your pants and your panties.
**** on the floor.
Time to get Schwifty in here.
Gotta **** on the floor.
I'm Mr. Bulldops.
I'm Mr. Bulldops.
Take a **** on the floor.
Take off your panties and your pants.
It's time to get schwifty in here.
New song, schwifty.
Double x.
Schwifty song, comin' at ya.
It's the schwif-schwifty.
Hey, take your pants off.
It's Schwifty time today.
Oh I was talking about the Needful Things episode, which I'm watching right now, and decided to post about without paying attention to what was going on in the thread.

Nope.

But, I guess the mods wanted to advance the story. Here is my 2 quotes in the show:

Fee! Fi! Fo! Fum! I smell the violation of civil liberties! Your honor, I’m from a tiny-persons advocacy group and I have here in my hand a motion to dismiss. These little men were never read their giant rights and are therefore free-fi to fo-home.

And:

They’re free to go, is what i meant. I-I-I’m deconstructing our our our thing we say. For giants. Nobody got that?

Since they are cramming in a whole bunch of plot into this story, I guess they had to introduce the Galactic Federation somehow. :shrug:

I am not neutral. I am not a wolf. I am a villager. Clear?

I think she was talking about FFM.

Oh I was talking about the Needful Things episode, which I'm watching right now, and decided to post about without paying attention to what was going on in the thread.
Oh I loved that episode. I do hope Mr. Needful is a character.

Reactions: 1 user
Typically the only win condition for neutral is to make it to the end of the game, they can win with any other faction and are therefore not necessarily a threat to either side as long as they play in a neutral fashion. I'm not surprised to see a neutral with a lynch avoidance, but if he were really playing for the village I think maybe FFM would have said something about it. :shrug:

I don't have a lynch avoidance. Someone else did that. Thanks to whomever it was.

Alright guys, I'm doing some research on the worst songs of all time to try and craft the perfect terrible song to deal with the big heads in the sky. I don't know how serious they are, because I haven't seen them blow up any planets yet, but until otherwise informed, I'm going to be working on a "hit."

Reactions: 2 users
Alright guys, I'm doing some research on the worst songs of all time to try and craft the perfect terrible song to deal with the big heads in the sky. I don't know how serious they are, because I haven't seen them blow up any planets yet, but until otherwise informed, I'm going to be working on a "hit."

Why don't you just pick any phil collins song?

Friday comes to mind when thinking of the worst songs of all time. If you're asking for ideas.

Okay initially I was confused about the Stb lynches because earlier she dropped some seemingly useful info (a couple times even I think?). After rereading it I somewhat get the antagonism where it became a he(FFM) said/she(Stb) said type deal. At the end though, it sounds like they were both telling the truth (well, maybe, unclear really). Both at least ended up on the same page so now I have no idea what to do with what just happened.

PBC is still on my radar (I don't think we should forget about her), as are the two above (FFM and Stb, though more FFM because it sounds like Stb may have just made an honest mistake, which happens). That's all I've got for tonight.

tumblr_ntv57vzUMO1uz69m2o1_500.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Why don't you just pick any phil collins song?
Friday comes to mind when thinking of the worst songs of all time. If you're asking for ideas.
It has to be a special sort of bad. Friday is close. Phil Collins is the wrong kind of bad. I'm currently perusing the worst rap lyrics of all time. I'm going to need a lot of brain bleach to survive this.

What time is night close? I might actually need to finish this project in the morning. I don't know if it'll do anything, but I'd rather not risk those guys eye blasting us into people goo because we had too much pride to go through Timbaland, Nicki Manaj, and Lil' Wayne lyrics for a few minutes.

It has to be a special sort of bad. Friday is close. Phil Collins is the wrong kind of bad. I'm currently perusing the worst rap lyrics of all time. I'm going to need a lot of brain bleach to survive this.

What time is night close? I might actually need to finish this project in the morning. I don't know if it'll do anything, but I'd rather not risk those guys eye blasting us into people goo because we had too much pride to go through Timbaland, Nicki Manaj, and Lil' Wayne lyrics for a few minutes.

Try Pitbull

Whatever, I'll work on it tomorrow. I've got a song mostly finished, but I want to take it in the right sort of wrong direction. There's too much vulgar sexual innuendo and not enough taking a **** on the floor in it.

I am so thoroughly confused by EVERYTHING that is going on in this thread right now....

Whatever, I'll work on it tomorrow. I've got a song mostly finished, but I want to take it in the right sort of wrong direction. There's too much vulgar sexual innuendo and not enough taking a **** on the floor in it.

I can help write ****ty lyrics! I'm over here in the pacific timezone, it ain't even late yet.

I've got this. In case I perish tonight, I need you to write your own ****ty song, because I have a feeling that if no one does, the judges might nuke us.

Duly noted.

****ty song in the works now. Though it'd be a pretty rick move for the wolves to kill you while you're crafting lifesaving song lyrics.

I'm glad it seems like someone knows what's going on here. I can't keep up with this roller coaster.

I can't watch episodes fast enough to have any of this making sense.

ON EARTH…

The giant head is still present on the horizon in the morning, and he still seems to be staring straight at all of the remaining characters. As they gathered in the street to watch him and decide what to do, the head’s voice boomed once more:

"SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!"

Well – as is normal - Rick had come well prepared this morning, and after fiddling momentarily with his watch, the outside of his home abruptly sprouted several large speakers and a stage. Rick excitedly dragged instruments out of his garage, and grabbed two of the other characters up on stage as backup.

He picked up a microphone, looked up at the giant head, and began singing

IFYplxS.gif

“Oh, yeah!
You gotta get schwifty.
Oh oh.

You gotta get schwifty…”

…and so on. As the last notes died down and the tambourine halted, the head just continued to watch intently.

HMM….” And then a slow smile crept across his face, “I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT. GOOD JOB!”

He abruptly flew away.

________________________________ _____ ____ ___ __ __ _ _

“What. The. Hell?!” were the first words out of everybody’s mouths, and Rick treated them to a condescending look before jumping down from the stage and explaining. “That, my friends, was a Cromulon from the Signus-5 expanse. After they show up at a planet, the only way to get them to leave is to show them a hit song. It has to be newly composed, catchy and original – they feed on the talent and showmanship of us less evolved life forms.”

“Hopefully that top hit that we just supplied them will – *buuurrrp* - do it. Good ole Rick coming to the rescue again.” He looked very pleased with himself. "See, you just gott-"

yFL515Q.png

He was cut off abruptly as the ground shook once again, tumbling the group into a mess of limbs. The sky was suddenly filled with Cromulons, and a deep voice filled the air once more:

"YOU HAVE SHOWN US WHAT YOU GOT - AND IT IS GOOD. NOW WE WILL SEE WHICH OF YOU HAS GOT THE MOST."

"You have 24 hours - 7 groups, 7 songs. But in the end, there can only be one winner of the 993rd Planet Music contest!"

"Don't be like the Parblesnops. SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!"

The group just stared.
What the **** was going on.

Oh, and later everyone found @dyachei ’s dead body in her home. She had been strangled with no evidence of a struggle.

Dead is @dyachei, Morty - a villager who could 98dh1si vareg!e18t 0#ius, ac placerat e?l and PM with Rick.

It is now Day 4. The lynch deadline is at 9PM EST, or if a very significant majority is accumulated.
You have been provided a chat within your group for the next 24 hours (until night closes tomorrow) - use this to compose your best, rickdickulous song to be entered into the Cromulon's contest. Of course, you can also just talk strategy. :)

Entry is NOT mandatory, but there will be some very helpful and turbulent prizes for the players that compose the best song. Songs should be submitted by night close (9am) tomorrow.

ROSTER

Harry Herpson High School
StartingoverVet
WildZoo
Flim Flam Man
Katashark

St. Equis Hospital
hazelmoo
Stb1473
Cyndia
Devastating

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
Mad Jack
LadyOtheFarm
heyyimhayley

Citadel of Ricks
Teepster87
Jilary
Touchpause13

Pluto
hedgiehog
LetItSnow
DVMDream

Anatomy Park
kcoughli
allieh8607
rockatiel

Jerryboree!
alohacat319
Zensing
PrincessButterCup
Caia

DEAD
SFSteph - Morty Jr.
Rogert - Scary Terry
Lupin - Tiny Rick
Finnickthedog - Summer
Dyachei - Morty

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
lynch teepster (no good reason - just want to have a vote in the game in case I don't get back to the thread before the lynch ends)

He's in our group. Gotta help write our song. Whattcha doing? Or do you know something I should be let in on?

It wasn't a random lynch, but I'm gonna take it back for now.
unlynch MJ

Lynch hmoo

So much talk, logic I'm not sure I follow, and I'm running out of ideas and feels

I (along with another) protected Stb last night. I told you I would be able to help us and I did. Just because I haven't divulged everything about myself and my reasonings doesn't mean I'm a wolf.

I'm going to wait and see if anyone got any good info last night before I lynch vote on just feels!

Reactions: 1 users
I tried to figure out (with my ability) last night if there was more than one wolf pack. The answer was "sort of." My first thought was maybe a wolf pack and a lone wolf but maybe a more experienced player can chime in with other possibilities.

I (along with another) protected Stb last night. I told you I would be able to help us and I did. Just because I haven't divulged everything about myself and my reasonings doesn't mean I'm a wolf.

I'm going to wait and see if anyone got any good info last night before I lynch vote on just feels!

Well, you kind of spilled the beans with this post...

Well, you kind of spilled the beans with this post...

Is there a point you'd like to make? Not about to a have a bandwagon form on me while I'm in class. Not everyone can luckily escape a lynch like yourself.

large.gif

Why did you just out that??

Don't give everything away just because one or two people think you're suspicious!

Reactions: 4 users
large.gif

Why did you just out that??

Don't give everything away just because one or two people think you're suspicious!

I have given very little away. Like I said, I really would rather not come back to a bandwagon. Also, many others have revealed much more than I have and they're still alive and kickin', so... Idk what these wolves are up to.

It could be she's not really a protector... My lynch vote still stands for now.

It would be pretty easy to say that you protected someone at the same time as someone else. If she said she solely protected STB then someone else could refute and say they were the one who did it instead. If she says she did it at the same time as someone else, it is difficult to refute. Not saying she is lying, just devil's advocate.

It would be pretty easy to say that you protected someone at the same time as someone else. If she said she solely protected STB then someone else could refute and say they were the one who did it instead. If she says she did it at the same time as someone else, it is difficult to refute. Not saying she is lying, just devil's advocate.

But how would she know that another person was protector? Would the mods say that, or does she have DM's with them? That's my concern.

I have given very little away. Like I said, I really would rather not come back to a bandwagon. Also, many others have revealed much more than I have and they're still alive and kickin', so... Idk what these wolves are up to.

Have you?? That's like the No. 1 role ability you never reveal unless you absolutely have to. No other choice, about to be lynched with no way out.
"Coming back to a bandwagon" can be dealt with if it comes to that. There was ZERO use in pre-empting it and now you've just hurt all the villagers if you're really protecting people.
Basically everyone that was relatively important and outed was relying on the protector not being known. Now once the protection is gone, they can be picked off rather easily.

Everyone else might be alive in kicking because the wolves are playing the guessing game with protection. Lucky for them, they probably won't have to not long from now!

I'm not saying that she can't be lying about it. But I am making a BIG freaking deal about it because you DON'T do that if you're a protector.

You really should not be doing that with any role this freaking early. But it's extra dumb with something that important.