WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes please!
Okay maybe not chocolate ones, bad for the digestion...

We could make triple chocolate indulgence cookies with whole espresso beans in them, with a side of 80 proof liquor and a platter of nice juicy ham bones and raisins, just for you and your friends!! :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Villagers today

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Guys I love WW, lol chill I'm mad at these petty wolves.

@Trilt, I love it more!

So please deny the wolfies all requests

Reactions: 2 users
oh **** ante upped :)

And there's MUCH more where that came from... ;)

tumblr_n2ffkf8SZj1qd4vugo1_500.gif

LIS is going to come back and say "GRRRR STOP POSTING UNRELATED GAME THINGS it's too much for me to read"!!!! Sorry in advance LIS... :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
And there's MUCH more where that came from... ;)

tumblr_n2ffkf8SZj1qd4vugo1_500.gif

LIS is going to come back and say "GRRRR STOP POSTING UNRELATED GAME THINGS it's too much for me to read"!!!! Sorry in advance LIS... :p

I don't think there's much more strategy to discuss. We can't lynch SOV, probably can't lynch kcoughli, and the person who could tell us how to lynch them is dead. Unless someone else checks in with anything brand new, maybe a tip or an item, then we're just kind of running around like squanching chickens.

Maybe we could discuss the possibility of a 3rd wolf. Does someone have an updated list of who zen checked out?

I don't think there's much more strategy to discuss. We can't lynch SOV, probably can't lynch kcoughli, and the person who could tell us how to lynch them is dead. Unless someone else checks in with anything brand new, maybe a tip or an item, then we're just kind of running around like squanching chickens.

Chicken_no_head.gif

Well lynch kcoughli in case it does work.

Anybody wanna see if we can use the Portal gun to squish a wolf? Or the Mr. Meseeks to make them squishier, less deadly... more prone to eating chocolate? Or make one of us more resistant or stealthy or capable of killing? What else could we do with items?

I'm a giant. Can I just step on them? I believe in justice and they've killed unfairly and admitted it. Shouldn't that send me into a righteous rage where I squish all the evil little wolves?

I'm a giant. Can I just step on them? I believe in justice and they've killed unfairly and admitted it. Shouldn't that send me into a righteous rage where I squish all the evil little wolves?
I haven't killed anyone! In fact, I've prevented more deaths than I've contributed to, and really the 2nd TP death was your guys' fault not mine. Of course if you want to keep adding to that count I suppose I'm okay with it :)

Dear Wolves -

Since I have no idea what Kcough's coded message is about, and to avoid duplication of effort, I will be killing someone in Column A. I would suggest you kill someone in Column B (assuming they aren't all wolves already:laugh:). If you have a compelling reason to avoid my advice, no worries.

People in Column A may begin grovelling, and begging for their lives. I will consider your pleas as I make my decision.

Column A
1- StartingoverVet
2- WildZoo
3- Stb1473
4- Cyndia
5 - Mad Jack
6- LadyOtheFarm
7 -Jilary
--------------------------------
Column B
8- hedgiehog/Caiter92
9- LetItSnow
10- kcoughli
11- allieh8607
12 -rockatiel
13- PrincessButterCup
14- Hazelmoo

01010011 01100011 01110010 01100101 01110111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101100 01110110 01100101 01110011 00100001 00100000 01000010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00111111

Binary for those that need a hint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Official Tally
Kcough 5 (WZ, rocky, Zen, TP, Allie)
wow, look at this lynch tally from yesterday. TP was one of the people who voted to lynch Kcough.
Coincidence? I wonder.

I am curious to see who on the list might get "culled" today.
I am surely not going to put my name on that list.

if anyone wants to take their name off, kcough outed me. My ability isn't that useful to the villagers. I'd be willing to be culled if we had to.

Dear Wolves -

Since I have no idea what Kcough's coded message is about, and to avoid duplication of effort, I will be killing someone in Column A. I would suggest you kill someone in Column B (assuming they aren't all wolves already:laugh:). If you have a compelling reason to avoid my advice, no worries.

People in Column A may begin grovelling, and begging for their lives. I will consider your pleas as I make my decision.

Column A
1- StartingoverVet
2- WildZoo
3- Stb1473
4- Cyndia
5 - Mad Jack
6- LadyOtheFarm
7 -Jilary
--------------------------------
Column B
8- hedgiehog/Caiter92
9- LetItSnow
10- kcoughli
11- allieh8607
12 -rockatiel
13- PrincessButterCup
14- Hazelmoo
Can i suggest a switch of groups? B9 sounds more your alley at the moment.

Anybody wanna see if we can use the Portal gun to squish a wolf? Or the Mr. Meseeks to make them squishier, less deadly... more prone to eating chocolate? Or make one of us more resistant or stealthy or capable of killing? What else could we do with items?

Seriously, anything we can do? I'm totally willing to think creatively.

Proposal for @Cyndia and @Stb1473, think carefully about which side you want to assist. Things may not be going so well for the villagers... Maybe use those abilities you have to give the wolves some useful information and we may hold off on your execution.

Oh rats, you caught me!

Or did you?

Nice gun LIS. Planning on using it anytime soon?

So that was you?

It's true. I protected myself last night. I was told an ugly black shape appeared but ran off when they saw my gun.