WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
kcoughli basically confirmed it, but for reference,
Yes, that's what I kept rereading. But it was rick saying one had an eyepatch not eyepatch saying it had an eyepatch.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey now, I actually helped you villagers a lot! How many times did I block SOV and prevent extra kills...
Actually you blocked a few investigations that might have helped the villagers find wolves. So ....

And do you think you could have really blocked me if I wanted to kill? Pff. I was just too busy being a good helpful villager on the sideline. Although I was getting impatient. Once you get the taste of blood....

Members don't see this ad :)
Me 'n SOV before today:
hqdefault.jpg

And now:
2wolves.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I give up on trying to do pics from my phone, among other things all WW related.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 7 users
I just got caught up on the thread. I had interview/tour/mixer/panel craziness today, and when I popped on for a lynch vote I didn't want to vote for the village blocker, but now she's having a love fest with SOV and I don't know what's real anymore.

It's TP's second death. :( And if she died non-wolf, I don't think it would make sense for HMoo to be wolfy, as they were paired together.

Caught up! And confused. Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to this :laugh:

Jk. It's WW. I like when things go a bit crazy :D

Crap. Came home and took a nap, it turned into nearly a full night of sleep. Whoops..

Btw I didn't forget about my ability - I told Trilt I didn't want to use it the night before last because I had nothing to say to either the wolves or the villagers. I was originally planning to attempt sending a message to a chaos faction tonight to see if it would work (I was kind of thinking SOV was chaos), but clearly there's no point now lol. I'll put something in the writeup so you know I still have my ability.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey now, I actually helped you villagers a lot! How many times did I block SOV and prevent extra kills...
Pretty sure calling the wolves petty was talking about me, not you.

Reactions: 1 user
Have a patient with an ETA of 9am coming in, so I'm going to close at 8:45 in the interest of actually getting things out this morning. Seriously last call for waffles.

ON CRONENBERG EARTH...

A peppy voice woke everyone up this morning:

"Scroopy Noopers looooves to nap! Still got my ability, still neutral, still just chillin', trying to make it to the end. Don't forget - STB and I don't count as villager or wolf numbers, so villagers don't get lulled into thinking there are still a ton of people left. Make sure to account for us when you're trying to figure out how many more deaths till a win or loss later. Also don't forget, a lynch or night kill of either of us is just going to be a waste of a cycle for whichever side does it. :)"

Gotta love a chipper wake up. Most took a second to glance out their windows and make sure there hadn't been some drastic change in scenery (there hadn't), and then they gathered for the morning roll call, dodging the occasional Cronenberg in their way.

As they gathered, they looked around hesitantly... their numbers really weren't looking so great. And the mood became further more bleak when someone, face even more solemn than normal, showed up carrying a tiny, fluffy white body with a very broken neck:

Dead is @Zensing, Snowball/Snuffles - a villager who could vita^e p$ulvinar !erat6, or co8mm3 odo;rate4 serr'yue.

It is now Day 11. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST, or if there's a huge majority and a mod available.

________________________________ _____ ____ ___ __ __ _ _

ROSTER

Harry Herpson High School

StartingoverVet
WildZoo

St. Equis Hospital
Stb1473
Cyndia

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
Mad Jack
LadyOtheFarm

Citadel of Ricks
Jilary

Pluto
hedgiehog/Caiter92
LetItSnow

Anatomy Park
kcoughli
allieh8607
rockatiel
PrincessButterCup

Jerryboree!
Hazelmoo

DEAD
SFSteph - Morty Jr.
Rogert - Scary Terry
Lupin - Tiny Rick
Finnickthedog - Summer
Dyachei - Morty
Caia - Arthricia
Aloha - Tammy
Katashark - Mr. Poopy Butthole
Teepster87 - Fart
DVMDream - Squanchy
Hayley - Tinkles
Flim Flam Man - Unity
Devastating - Rick's Space Ship
Touchpause13 - Morty
Zensing - Snuffles

I guess they'll just have to try to lynch me again... :angelic:
That should turn out just fine I am sure.

I have to say, lynches don't sound as much fun though anymore now that I have renewed my taste of blood...

tumblr_n0g90qooop1rcb7svo1_500.gif

I guess I will leave the villagers alone to their nonsensical speculations.

We will have to coordinate tonight later on after lynch.

A peppy voice woke everyone up this morning:

"Scroopy Noopers looooves to nap! Still got my ability, still neutral, still just chillin', trying to make it to the end. Don't forget - STB and I don't count as villager or wolf numbers, so villagers don't get lulled into thinking there are still a ton of people left. Make sure to account for us when you're trying to figure out how many more deaths till a win or loss later. Also don't forget, a lynch or night kill of either of us is just going to be a waste of a cycle for whichever side does it. :)"
I mean, as much as I'd love to just take your word for it, we already had one neutral convert on us and another one turn out to be a wolf, so it's pretty safe to say all names are on the table at this point. I mean, that's 2/4-5 (we still don't know what the hell Fart was, but I'm betting not good) "neutrals" that turned out to be not exactly benign.

lynch kcough

If this is another multi-lynch dodger, I think I'm just gonna throw my laptop out the damn window.

Reactions: 2 users
Well that stinks but it was a long time coming since zen revealed their ability so early.

Ignoring the two chatty cathys above, I think we should lynch kcough again today. Sounds like her lynch avoidance was simply swapping out another morty for herself. As far as I know, we are out of extra mortys. I doubt we have two wolves that are only lynchable when they are the last wolf since that could end in a no-win situation for the villagers.

Lynch Kcough

Proposal for @Cyndia and @Stb1473, think carefully about which side you want to assist. Things may not be going so well for the villagers... Maybe use those abilities you have to give the wolves some useful information and we may hold off on your execution.
Well that stinks but it was a long time coming since zen revealed their ability so early.

Ignoring the two chatty cathys above, I think we should lynch kcough again today. Sounds like her lynch avoidance was simply swapping out another morty for herself. As far as I know, we are out of extra mortys. I doubt we have two wolves that are only lynchable when they are the last wolf since that could end in a no-win situation for the villagers.

Lynch Kcough
Oh rats, you caught me!

Or did you?

Nice gun LIS. Planning on using it anytime soon?

I feel as though any protection has been a temporary ability and we lost the protector a long time ago.

Lynch Kcough

Zen, your legacy lives on in our group song . . . :cryi:

What can we give Cyndia and stb to align with us? Cookies?

Why would you assume that?

Well hmoo claimed protector but dev was still alive. I assume dev had protection ability but only the ricks could make it happen, because that was the space ship. And kcough was blocking and it was the only reason we didn't lose anyone the night after we lost the ship.

Well hmoo claimed protector but dev was still alive. I assume dev had protection ability but only the ricks could make it happen, because that was the space ship. And kcough was blocking and it was the only reason we didn't lose anyone the night after we lost the ship.
Deva could protect/block on her own.