2010-2011 Loyola (Stritch) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just withdrew my acceptance today, so I suppose a seat may be opening up. Good luck to everyone. This is a great school and I'm sad I won't be attending.

Members don't see this ad.

I just withdrew my acceptance today, so I suppose a seat may be opening up. Good luck to everyone. This is a great school and I'm sad I won't be attending.

Thanks for letting us know. I guess there is still a little hope left after all.

Members don't see this ad :)
All quite on the western front... at least i haven't heard of anybody hearing anything.

any word......anyone??!

Gahhd, Loyola, you are literally ruining my life...

Any other incoming medical students having trouble with the odd checklists required for pre-matriculation? I turned in the health evaluation form but they called today saying I need titers for each of the immunizations not just a record of the shots and that I had received multiple emails about it. Checking my email I have received a grand total of zero about this. So I checked my records and I have lab results for Hep B but not for any others. I guess I'll be faxing that in tomorrow. Anyone know what they are referring to and anyone else having trouble with this?

i hear ya, girl1234. i'm dying!

Any other incoming medical students having trouble with the odd checklists required for pre-matriculation? I turned in the health evaluation form but they called today saying I need titers for each of the immunizations not just a record of the shots and that I had received multiple emails about it. Checking my email I have received a grand total of zero about this. So I checked my records and I have lab results for Hep B but not for any others. I guess I'll be faxing that in tomorrow. Anyone know what they are referring to and anyone else having trouble with this?

It was quite difficult to find, but now that I navigate the website, I can't even find it anymore. Here are the requirements:

1. IgG titers showing serologic immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hep B, and Varicella.
2. A negative TB skin test dated no earlier than April 1 2011 (I think that was the date).
3. Vaccination history for Polio and Tetanus
4. A Tetanus booster (TDap) given no earlier than July 1, 2001.

Hey everyone!

Does anyone have an email for this school? I called today and they gave me this

[email protected]

but it didn't work... he did say hyphen, maybe he meant underscore?

Status
Not open for further replies.