Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrawing my interview-- hope it goes to one of you guys!! I tried calling today--perhaps it's too late...anyone know if we can just email them to cancel the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Withdrawing my interview-- hope it goes to one of you guys!! I tried calling today--perhaps it's too late...anyone know if we can just email them to cancel the interview?
You could probabaly just email! I've been talking with Janet at [email protected] to try to get an earlier interview so she would probabaly be a good one to contact through email! I would probabaly still call to make sure it got taken care of. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Listed my secondary video as unlisted, and just checked and saw it had 1 more view in the last hour, so it must have been reviewed by them?. Ahh!

Anyone else interviewing Monday 10/31??!

I was 10/19 too! Today is the big day, right?

Sent from my SM-G360T using SDN mobile

Biggest piece of advice for today is don't look at your email until 4-5 MT and if it's not there by then you'll get an email tomorrow morning! I repeatedly spammed the refresh on my email for about 6 hours last week only for it to come Thursday so don't do that lol

Biggest piece of advice for today is don't look at your email until 4-5 MT and if it's not there by then you'll get an email tomorrow morning! I repeatedly spammed the refresh on my email for about 6 hours last week only for it to come Thursday so don't do that lol
Too late, I've already been doing that all day without any plans to stop until I find something haha

Good luck everybody hearing back today. Hope everyone gets good news~

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just something to help out those anxious about the decision for today/tomorrow: if put on the waitlist, don't be too sad! Adrain said that over 200 people were pulled off of the list from last year and for a class of 150-160, that is REALLY high.

The great news about the wait list is that you may have extra time to make the deposit!

Last week week was sent out Thursday morning.

So for sure I can stop refreshing? I can't get a decent work out in w my neuroticism

Good luck to everyone with the decisions that will be emailed out tomorrow!

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to those accepted!!! So excited for you guys!!!