WW: X-Men Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
DVM- do you have the illusion item? post a check mark for yes

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh:

No. I don't.

At least not yet...

Have items even been distributed...

The RNG doesn't like me... I can't even get the illusion item.
Nohika had it when she voted for kakuru. I haven't had an item yet... Are they redistributed in the day or night?

:soexcited::clap::highfive::bow:

Good work SnS! In other news, apparently I got a ticket for my wheelchair joyride last night (damn the fuzz!) and they took away my ride :mad: so whoever has it tonight, have a good time ;)

I'm glad that kakuru turned out to be a wolf - so do we think that perhaps one claw was Sabretooth's attack and the other was the claw item?

I'm glad that kakuru turned out to be a wolf - so do we think that perhaps one claw was Sabretooth's attack and the other was the claw item?

That is what is seemed like to me from the write-up.

I still think that zany used the claw item but I am not sure. She claims she didn't but I am still...

:eyebrow:

I mean that in addition to killing like a wolf normally does, that Sabretooth also could silence with claws every so often?
That seems to fit with what FTB just said happened to her.

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely don't believe zany's post stating that she lost the claws when she did.

I just received an item. I shall keep which item that is to myself until the night cycle is over. But zany is looking very suspicious to me.

That is what is seemed like to me from the write-up.

I still think that zany used the claw item but I am not sure. She claims she didn't but I am still...

:eyebrow:
Yeah, zany's explanation didn't quite make sense. I still want to know about her saying it went to orca. Has anyone else who's lost an item been told who it's gone to?

Yeah, zany's explanation didn't quite make sense. I still want to know about her saying it went to orca. Has anyone else who's lost an item been told who it's gone to?

Orca claimed she did not receive it. Not sure if that has changed or not since items appear to have gone out.

My PM said "claws came at me in the night" my hunch is it was likely not meant to kill, just silence. No idea if it was the item or not though.

That was the same thing I was told when I was attacked on Night 1.

Then krist stated that hers said that she was attacked by the claw item.

I am thinking that sabertooth was maybe able to silence every other night and another wolf was able to kill.

I lost the wheelchair but was not told who it went to. but maybe its different because it got RNG'd :eyebrow:

My PM said "claws came at me in the night" my hunch is it was likely not meant to kill, just silence. No idea if it was the item or not though.
I think someone else was attacked by the Claw item. In the write-up, it said the person who was attacked by the bolded claws healed herself, so I don't think that person was silenced.

An horrific attack was seen on the far side of town - a mutant arriving home from their day job was shanked from behind by a powerful set of claws. The injured mutant is now said to be in critical yet stable condition in a hospital downtown. On the opposite side of town another claws attack occurred which slashed the poor mutant from one end to the other! Thankfully this mutant was able to heal herself and no further treatment was needed.

That was the same thing I was told when I was attacked on Night 1.

Then krist stated that hers said that she was attacked by the claw item.

I am thinking that sabertooth was maybe able to silence every other night and another wolf was able to kill.

Yeah my PM only said that I had been attacked by the claw item and injured and silenced for a day cycle.

Wooohoooo!!

(Can someone protect me tonight pretty please??? :oops:)

Oh MUTANTS......

Night has ended.... results are pending.....

tumblr_m4rnth0XGI1rqpx0x.gif

I am off to take myself and the dogs mountain biking/swimming today hopefully I am still alive both IRL and in the game when I get back! :D

oh nvm now I have to wait for results lol

Now. I will let you all know that I had the wheelchair. I was given the option to use it or pass it to another player. I chose to use it, don't know what it does but we'll find out.

About to leave for disney finally. So I may have on and off internet service.

Now. I will let you all know that I had the wheelchair. I was given the option to use it or pass it to another player. I chose to use it, don't know what it does but we'll find out.

About to leave for disney finally. So I may have on and off internet service.

Just don't get a ticket like I did :laugh:

The sun sets almost as quickly as it has risen – damn that was a fast day…a rogue mutant has been killed, but still the mutants fear that there are still more lurking about….waiting for nightfall to strike.

A bolt of lightning appears almost out of nowhere and strikes an unsuspecting mutant knocking her off her feet and sending her to the ER for treatment. Oddly enough no storm follows. DVM, under the watchful eye of another mutant, attempts to use the wheelchair….but in her hungover state cannot figure out how the gears work, she accidently switches it into hyper-drive subsequently flies down the street hitting trash cans, stray cats, and even an old man with a whip in her path. Beyond out of control at this point she crashes down the stairs leading to the subway breaking her arm….thankfully someone is nearby to heal her injury.

In downtown, there was an altercation between a few mutants that led to what appeared to be a rather large ice barrier covering half of a major downtown main street and stopping traffic for over an hour. No one was injured, but there was talk of some very angry mutants leaving the scene.....

Somehow….no one died…..

Day lynch deadline is 3 AM Dublin time for now (might change if I am out late! :laugh:)

First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog
3. lissarae06
4. Kakurubird - Sabretooth
5. FTB
6. Samoa

United
1. Philliab
2. ksmi117
3. Dyachei
4. DVMD

Origins
1. Nyanko
2. Krist
3. Wolfspeaker - Shadowcat
4. IPB
5. LIS – Professor X

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. orca2011
3. Jamrockin
4. Zanydogz
5. NStarz - Beast

This post was brought to you by the letter "A" for Alcohol

91RRM.gif

Last edited:
Unless anyone has anything better.....

lynch zany

I will most likely have intermittent service once the lynch deadline draws closer to an end so I want to get a vote in now.

Another night of no deaths? :D

Zany, I'm not going to put in my vote right away so you have a chance to explain what happened with the claws.

Is NStarz not dead anymore?

I was just typing the same thing and my roomie distracted me. I think Devyn just forgot the strike through???

So no one died....conversion mayhaps???
No more messages for me last night. Sad face.

Based on the odd defense on her claw item, I have to go with

Lynch zany unless something else comes along.

lynch zanydogs

I'm not buying the whole claw thing.

Hmm conversion or blocked attack...maybe that's what happened downtown?

###lynch zany####

Lynch zany
Orca didn't have the claws last night which was part of her story. I did

That is pretty damning evidence, thank you for not randomly slashing someone with them:thumbup:

lynch zany