WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fromthebox

In the Box
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
welcome-to-bon-temps.png

Bon Temps, population you all.

A quiet little town, for many years Bon Temps was simply a bump in the road on 167 between Shreveport and Monroe. But recently, things have gotten a little interesting around these parts.
First, it was the Vampires. They came out of the coffin to a mixed reception. Nobody expected to see them 'round here, but here they came. That dodgy Bill Compton and his friends, that seedy bar in Shreveport where some people go to be bitten.

Then it was the Weres, honest to goodness werewolves! In our nations military, no less! The normal quiet townfolk out here in the sticks aren't sure what to make of that.
Co-exist, they say. Live and let live, they say. But the god fearing among us know that

3324939127_9810283ce9_o.jpg

From the social unrest in this quiet southern town springs a natural thing... death. This string of murders of pretty young women surely must be the fault of these others, these weres and vamps and god only knows what else!

Rules:
1. The basics, no editing, no quoting PMs
2. The dead will use stars
3. If you must post gifs, please do not fill the thread with them.
4. Don't be a douche.

It is DAY 1 Please elect a Mayor of Bon Temps.

Night will fall at 8pm 5pm PDT or when the mayor vote reaches plurality. Feel free to send contingency actions.

The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt
2. nordicat
3. Packen
4. Lupin21
5. cuitlamiztli
6. DocEspana

The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4. nohika
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode

Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1. devyn
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow

Hot Shot
1. equinerider26
2. jdh71
3. Flim Flam Man
4. wildcatj
5. DVMDream
6. PJ meowerton

The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5. WhtsThFrequency
6. Abney

Allez!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
:mad: No one ever votes for me. Where are the LURVES!!!

Well, *********elect Abney************** Cuz of the awesome

Also, just buming the thread to show up on my phone

Yeah I think we need a mayor from Merlotte's! Elect dyachei

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry that was supposed to be bolded. I'm on my phone -__-

from closed thread...
really?! I always have to change the actual kb size as well... otherwise it doesn't upload.... is that wrong?

Don't know. Have never had to change that. Maybe I am just special? It always uploads for me.. Perhaps you are trying to upload full length movies?

elect dyachei

If I get mayor this game I'm a gonna be p*ssed

Elect devyn
No reason really. Just someone different.

Mayor Vote:

dyachei 6 (dyachei, SOV, lissarae06, devyn, FFM, wildcatj)
nohika 1 (nohika)
Abney 2 (Abney, swingnsave)
PJ Meow 1 (DVMDream)
devyn 1 (trematode)

also not a huge fan of true blood, its a girl thing IMO:rolleyes: so I used a better vampire for my avatar

ELECT PACKEN

As far as I can tell, no one else in my group of farm boys and gals are running. And really, you want a good ol' farmer as your Mayor. Plus we are making moonshine in the back shed :D

why does this go live right when I go to class?
in other news foxy is falling asleep in class and needs to wake up.
prof is talking about how glucose is stored as glycogen and if I need more energy throughout the day from my breakfast that my body brings it out of storage. all i can think is apparently my body is not doing that very well at the moment. :yawn:

Mayor Vote:

dyachei 6 (dyachei, SOV, lissarae06, devyn, FFM, wildcatj)
nohika 1 (nohika)
Abney 3 (Abney, swingnsave, sheepdogpsu)
PJ Meow 1 (DVMDream)
devyn 1 (trematode)
Packen 1 (Packen)

FYI- Mod is going to the gym. Will return in appx. one hour. If you need tallies between now and then, do it yourselves!

Glad the game got filled up. Sorry I had to miss it. Anatomy test next Wednesday so I'll be doing lots of studying between now and then. Good luck villagers.

elect nohika
even though she was a mean wolfy last game

ya'll are not posting fast enough to keep me awake

Elect dyachei.

I'm the in-house student for my rotation tonight (yay for being in the building until midnight) so I'll probably be MIA for the rest of the evening. Depends on if I have time to sit down or not.