2010-2011 Indiana University Application Thread

Started by ksmi117
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted today to the Evansville campus! Does anyone have any housing recommendations? Evansville is a foreign country to me....🙂
 
If anybody is looking for a apartment within walking distance of the school for the Indianapolis campus, I know a fellow medical student looking for a roommate at 1201 Indiana. He has a lease for a two bedroom, two bathroom town. He's seriously one of the nicest guys I've met.

http://1201indiana.com/home.aspx You can check out the floor plan

It's 675 for rent. That is for everything but electricity - cable,internet, water, gas, etc.. are all included. It's also fully furnished! PM me if you are interested. I looked for apartments for a month or so, and this was the best I could find within walking distance.

I was going to room with him, but I got pulled off the waitlist for another school.

Thanks!
 
Does anyone have any new news of getting accepted from the wait list or declining their acceptance? I'm still on the wait list
 
Status
Not open for further replies.