2010-2011 Meharry Application Thread

Started by ksmi117
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got called with an offer last Thursday saying that there was one slot and I had to make a decision that day. I would have liked to had more time to think about it but I had already begun a prematriculation program at another school and decided to stay where I am. I was waitlisted 11/5/2010. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

EDIT: Also, I never recieved any email saying which list I was on. Just the email saying I was on the waitlist back in November. This was the first time hearing from them since then.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mandatory Orientation begins this Friday so I just wanted to wish those of you that are still on the waitlist good luck. You never know what can happen between now and then. I think last year somebody got pulled the day before Orientation.
 
Mandatory Orientation begins this Friday so I just wanted to wish those of you that are still on the waitlist good luck. You never know what can happen between now and then. I think last year somebody got pulled the day before Orientation.

Thanks DrJenJen!
 
Hey guys, just spoke to Mosley and he said that everyone showed up for orientation today. I guess that means the beginning of Round 2. God has a plan for us so don't fret!
To those who got in: CONGRATS AGAIN! Have a a great M1 year 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.