2010-2011 University of Tennessee Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Vital,
Also, tuition just posted on the bursar's page, about a 4k increase over last year, ouch.
http://www.uthsc.edu/finance/bursar/pdfs/Med1112.pdf
If any of you all are still looking for a place to live, the Phi Chi house had a room just open up due to unforeseen circumstances. 315$ a month with utilities and the valuable experience of having upperclassmen and your own classmates within reach, and finding a way to find that additional 4k since the federal loans limits didn't increase.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks Ziff, to be honest I am not sure how i got in. I was told top 1/3. Usually if you are top 60 or less they give you a number (like top 60, 50, 40 etc). I was not given a number and at last count they just got into the 50's. Though they did seem to jump right over the 40's really quickly. Anyway, that would put me anywhere between 61 and 82. So, given this information they must be in the top 70. Unless of course Nelson was intentionally vague when he e-mailed me and told me i was top 1/3. However that is not like Nelson. So I guess my point is that if anyone is in the 60 to 70 range on the list you may be one of the stragglers who get in this month. Good Luck!

Thanks Ziff, to be honest I am not sure how i got in. I was told top 1/3. Usually if you are top 60 or less they give you a number (like top 60, 50, 40 etc). I was not given a number and at last count they just got into the 50's. Though they did seem to jump right over the 40's really quickly. Anyway, that would put me anywhere between 61 and 82. So, given this information they must be in the top 70. Unless of course Nelson was intentionally vague when he e-mailed me and told me i was top 1/3. However that is not like Nelson. So I guess my point is that if anyone is in the 60 to 70 range on the list you may be one of the stragglers who get in this month. Good Luck!

I know someone who was told top 60 and is still waiting, so who knows. But at the end of the day, you got in vital, and that's all that matters! So, congrats again!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm looking for someone to room with on Mud Island in Memphis this upcoming year. I'm in the top 70 of the waitlist waiting to hear if I get in but will be taking science courses at University of Memphis if not. Regardless, I am looking for a roommate to split a two bedroom apartment at the Riverset apartments on Mud Island. Cost would be $435/mo. Send me a message if you are looking for a roommate.

hey guys,
if anyone is looking for a place to live this fall, i have an empty bedroom in a 1600 sq ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath house. Im an M2, my other roommate is an M3. It's in a quiet neighborhood approximately 15 minutes from school. Rent is $500 + utilities.

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.