The whole interview process really sold me on LSU, which is something I did not expect. There were twelve of us interviewing on Tuesday, and everyone in my group was super friendly. We started the day off in the conference room with Dr. Kennedy, giving introductions and telling something unique about ourselves. FYI: think of something that no one else could possibly have experienced. Dr. Kennedy will ask the entire table if it applies to anyone else. We then went lunch with four students (Two M1's, one M2, and a M4). The lunch was actually pretty good, and the students were incredibly informative. There was a slide show showing all of the social functions, community service events, and group trips which looked pretty fun. After that some other people spoke to us (financial aid, curriculum etc), and then it was off to the interviews. Personally, my two interviews, were super laid back. I was asked why I wanted to be a doctor, and then it lead to a 30 minute casual conversation. That was pretty much the format for both of my interviews, one question and then 30 minutes of a normal conversation. I did however talk to two other people in my group who had less than stellar interviews. Apparently, one interviewer would give them ten situations in which they had to describe how they would react (odd ethical questions, I guess?). The other interviewer was just super intense. Despite, the two shaky interviewers, almost everyone had a really similar experience to my own.
The exit interview is just to explain anything questionable in your application, but its super laid back as well.
Overall A++, once the interviews were done about 10-15 medical students came into the room just to chat. I asked most of the students if they had any regrets about attending LSU Shreveport (versus attending somewhere else). It was a unanimous consensus that they loved the school, students, and Shreveport (yeah that was a shocker).
Hope this helps!