2012-2013 Louisiana State University - Shreveport Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone else that has applied, not received an interview and still not officially rejected?

What about how many still on the acceptable list but no acceptance? That has no other acceptance or would attend Shreveport if given the spot.
I'm one of those people who is still on the Acceptable list. I talked to Dr. Kennedy and Ms. Hatcher, and it seems that it's really just up to where you are on the list and how many people turn down Shreveport after being accepted into the class.

Is anyone else calling in regularly to see if there is any movement on the list? I did before, but I don't really like calling in and bugging them when I know what they're going to tell me. However, I've heard you're "supposed to do this" to show you're still interested. Any thoughts on this?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm one of those people who is still on the Acceptable list. I talked to Dr. Kennedy and Ms. Hatcher, and it seems that it's really just up to where you are on the list and how many people turn down Shreveport after being accepted into the class.

Is anyone else calling in regularly to see if there is any movement on the list? I did before, but I don't really like calling in and bugging them when I know what they're going to tell me. However, I've heard you're "supposed to do this" to show you're still interested. Any thoughts on this?
I'm also still on the acceptable list. I called about two weeks ago and they said that they had my updated information and that there was not anything else I could do or that they could tell me, but that I am still in the running. So i guess we cont. waiting there really isn't much else we can do!

That was my first time calling and i do not plan on calling them again because I showed that i am interested but i do not want to get annoying when they will prolly just say the same thing anyways lol

Anyone have any updates?? I have not heard anything lately! thanks for any information!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have any updates?? I have not heard anything lately! thanks for any information!!

The group has 114 people in it now. Not sure how many are MS1s but I hope that helps! Good luck to everyone waiting :luck:

Anyone else on the wait list? Any update? Anyone getting calls?

Anyone else on the wait list? Any update? Anyone getting calls?
There hasn't been any movement in the Facebook group recently, right now it is at 114 members. We just got an email a few days ago and it shows the class right now has 118 members in it. Apparently we have a few people from the class above that need to repeat the year so my guess is the number is a bit higher. Good luck to those still waiting!

How many students do they accept each year?

Got a call earlier! So they r still moving down the waitlist!!

Status
Not open for further replies.