You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2012-2013 Tufts University Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Just got the call from Tufts!
I interviewed 10/9
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an acceptance call this morning!!! Interviewed 10/16 So excited!
Thanks!! 3.87 overall, 3.92 science, 39
Got an acceptance call this morning!!! Interviewed 10/16 So excited!
Congrats to all the recent acceptances! Has your online status changed at all after the call?
When were you complete?II!!! First one! Stats below their averages so there is definitely hope for others out there!
Keep the faith.
Congrats to all the recent acceptances! Has your online status changed at all after the call?
No my status page hasn't changed at all yet
Hm, I'd like an ii from Tufts please. I was complete in late August.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hm, I'd like an ii from Tufts please. I was complete in late August.
Same here...
Congrats to everyone accepted and invited to interview!
hm, i'd like an ii from tufts please. I was complete in late august.
+1
Congrats!Got an acceptance call this morning!!! Interviewed 10/16 So excited!
Anyone accepted from the 10/11 day?
+1 here too! The silence is torture!
Congrats everyone! For those who are accepted to the Maine Track any idea how many people have interviewed? I got a II mid-november and the earliest available interview date was in mid-Jan. This seems so late and I am getting anxious now that acceptances went out! Maybe there aren't Maine Track interviews in December because of the holidays 🙂
got the phone call today- accepted!!! interviewed 11/15. so, so excited to have this option- what an amazing school. good luck everyone!
Bluecalyx, That quote is really profound. Where can I find "Divorces" what is it? I googeld Eduardo Galeano but couldn't find "Divorces"
Thanks for posting. (And congrats!!!)
Thank you! And I got the quote from a Paul Farmer book (I think Infections and Inequalities). At the beginning each chapter, Farmer has a quote. Unfortunately, I'm not even sure who Eduardo Galeano is.
Thank you! And I got the quote from a Paul Farmer book (I think Infections and Inequalities). At the beginning each chapter, Farmer has a quote. Unfortunately, I'm not even sure who Eduardo Galeano is.
Ah, your hint helped b/c it made me realize that i should be likely looking for a chapter or so within a book. Thanks
http://www.amazon.com/Mirrors-Stori...26104&sr=1-1&keywords=Divorce+-+United+States
I'm not sure if it's that particular book, but at least I found his books--5 star for all his books. I may have found a new favorite author...Won't know until I read, I guess.
Got the acceptance call today! Interviewed 11/20 and didn't expect to hear back so early because they said they were behind schedule and would let us know by end of December. 😀
Status hasn't changed / haven't gotten an email yet though.
Must be nice, our interview group at the end of September was told we would hear within the first two weeks of November and things are still silent 🙁🙁😕😕🙁🙁
Must be nice, our interview group at the end of September was told we would hear within the first two weeks of November and things are still silent 🙁🙁😕😕🙁🙁
ppl from 9/25 and 9/27 were accepted today.. i don't know if it's everyone
ppl from 9/25 and 9/27 were accepted today.. i don't know if it's everyone
Sorry, I mean to say they told us we would have some decision -- positive negative or neutral -- by the second week of November.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else from 11/13 get accepted? Every other applicant I met that day was awesome!
I did! Such great news. An awesome school.
Anyone from nov 20th?
Last edited:
Anyone else from 11/13 get accepted? Every other applicant I met that day was awesome!
Me too!I did! Such great news. An awesome school.
II!!! First one! Stats below their averages so there is definitely hope for others out there!
Keep the faith.
would you mind sharing your stats? thanks so much!
Anyone from nov 20th?
me - interviewed 11/20, got the call friday 12/7. still waiting for an e-mail though... I probably have to wait til monday
You sure there's an email?me - interviewed 11/20, got the call friday 12/7. still waiting for an e-mail though... I probably have to wait til monday
You sure there's an email?
I slightly remember him saying that they are going to send an email and snail mail in the next few days... and people in last year's thread got an email http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12071633&postcount=652
Last edited:
Any 11/16 Maine Track Interviewees hear back?
Any here who interviewed 10/4 hear back (or not)? I thought everyone who interviewed was supposed to get a decision by now, even if they're deferred or rejected?
Any here who interviewed 10/4 hear back (or not)? I thought everyone who interviewed was supposed to get a decision by now, even if they're deferred or rejected?
nvm, just got the call. Accepted!
I slightly remember him saying that they are going to send an email and snail mail in the next few days... and people in last year's thread got an email http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12071633&postcount=652
Oh OK cool. I was too excited on the phone after "accepted" that I honestly didn't pay much attention to anything else he said. Have yet to receive it...probably will within the next couple of days.
Any here who interviewed 10/4 hear back (or not)? I thought everyone who interviewed was supposed to get a decision by now, even if they're deferred or rejected?
Is this true? That everyone should have some sort of decision by now? 10/18 interview day and no news yet siiiiiigh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this true? That everyone should have some sort of decision by now? 10/18 interview day and no news yet siiiiiigh
No, it was originally true but things have changed. At this point you should hear something by the end of the week. And don't worry, you're not the only one still waiting for news.

I have an interview here this week and I was wondering for those of you who have already interviewed if there is any possibility that the day will end before 4 pm?
I slightly remember him saying that they are going to send an email and snail mail in the next few days... and people in last year's thread got an email http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12071633&postcount=652
i interviewed nov-6 and also got acceptance call last friday-
I don't recall hearing about an email- but definitely about a packet that will arrive within ~2weeks 😀
congrats to both of us!
I have an interview here this week and I was wondering for those of you who have already interviewed if there is any possibility that the day will end before 4 pm?
Everyone was done before 4PM on the day I interviewed if my memory serves me right.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K
